Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lila11

Lots of French brand names in her little game. Shouldn’t she be able to pronounce those, what with her French heritage and all?

• Haha
Reactions: 40
There was a girl down the local foreshore tonight dressed in her bike shorts and oversize tee, slicked back bun (brunette though) new balance and frill sock and topped it off with the same prada sunnies.
Icing on the cake was when her son came running over and she said “watch out for the swings fox”

I couldn’t believe my eyes and ears!

• Haha
  • Sick

recoveryqueen

90624D22-9683-4389-852C-74E188FDC4F6.jpeg
Maybe she should have taken the opportunity to buy a different style when her sunnies got stolen?? I feel like these make her head look so narrow and long

• Haha
  • Sick

lila11

Malakai IS TWO AND A HALF. FOX IS LIKE FIVE.
SHE SHOULD KNOW HOW TO BE A SHORT TERM TEMPORARY SOLO MUM BY NOW.

View attachment 2543725
View attachment 2543725
Sarah, if (when) you read here, remember YOU ARE THE ADULT. Don’t tell your five year old he is the “man of the house”. And if you’re running around the house at 8:30AM when you have in fact nothing to do and nowhere to go, then you probably need to reconsider your so-called “solo parenting style”.

• Heart

Heyah__

Chatty Member
View attachment 2576143
she really is so tone deaf - pretty sure Palestinian children don’t even have homes right now

I’m not even surprised that the first time she talks about Palestinian children, is when she asks how to send them CHRISTMAS GIFTS?!!! They don’t have homes, electricity, water but sure send them some plastic toys 🤯

Heyah__

Chatty Member
Sarah got absolutely ate up in her TikTok comments.

Sarah posting this lady’s picture and saying this is who stole my sunnies, is NOT the same as the police posting asking if anyone knows her so they can interview her regarding an incident.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

cumglaze

I’m laughing out loud at work
How much of a fuss did she cause for this to make the local police fb page. Also wild that it can be easily connected to Sarah and therefore her followers could put this lady on blast if she is identified.

• Haha
  • Wow

baloo_14

Chatty Member
I don’t understand. First she said she dealt with the stomach bug by herself . Literally says “managing vomiting children alone” and then next slide she says she called her mum and she came round? So which is it?? Her lies are just one after the other. It’s pathological!

• Heart

Dougjudy

What on earth is she wearing? Literally, what is it? A dress? A shirt? A moomoo? It's so big on her she's clutching at it to stop a nip slip. The front is giving Sandra Bullock in The Proposal vibes.

She has so many nicer dresses than this yet she picked this monstrosity. It has to be for attention at this point.
I thiiink it's this Revolve dress. Except she's pulled it down like a numpty again. Gotta get that collarbone on show, otherwise she won't be skinny 🫠

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

Toddlah

"I just call it how it is, I'm not an overthinker." Honey, I think you're simply not a thinker?

Is she drunk? Manic? Incapable of accepting the slightest bit of criticism?

• Haha
  • Heart

Spanner14

VIP Member
She looks like she has menstrual cramps 😶
I hate the giant fucking $1.5k tote bag.

I LOVE a big bag, a big bag for work, a big bag for an outing with kids, a big bag for a weekend away, yes.
A BIG (TOTE????) BAG FOR A PARTY? NO.
You have a clutch. Or a small handbag. What could she possibly have in there? It looks so stupid
---
Is she now power lifting? The top of her legs are huge and bulky
In what world are those bulky legs 😂 she's not as thin as she photoshops herself but she's not muscular by any means

• Heart

annieray

VIP Member
My belated thoughts on the sad belated Christmas vlog:

1. No one calls it a ‘Santa SnAcK ChAlLeNgE’ (Tell me you’re a washed up YTer without telling me).

2. The utter depravity that a four year old is asking Santa to ‘please click on this channel’… Also with the woeful offering of 1 sad looking lolly snake, 3 maltesers, and a cup of almond milk, I’m surprised Santa didn’t just vomit on the doorstep and leave.

3. Those Carols looked less like ‘Carols on the domain’ and more like ‘Carols at Jamestown’

4. Obvious kiwi o ad is obvious. And also obvious that the kids don’t actually play with the stuff. Also Sarah’s wearing an outfit that looks like it’s for inmates of a Centre for the criminally insane.

5. The Christmas pyjamas get put on in the morning? Ummm, isn’t the point that you sleep in them and wake up in them?

6. Again, Sarah’s pyjamas look like a hospital-issued gown donned before surgery.

7. Everyone seems so underwhelmed by their gifts and it’s funny. At least try to look excited of you plan to put it on YT?

8. Sarah dons a potato sack while preparing potatoes. Apt. And infinitely prettier than the pink saggy skin she wears later on.

9. Classic Narc gift - Sarah’s own ‘Cook (space) book’ for family

10. Sarah literally fake gags at a gift she receives…Because that’s how Christian MILFs show gratitude

11. Kurt playing some cup and ball game is the most thrusting he’s done all year.

12. Cousin is shown in the vlog against her parents’ apparent wishes. Nice one Sarah.

13. Kids improperly seated for the ride home.

🥱 😒

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

shaaanxosucks

When did Kurt get fat? I haven't watched her stories in a year so. He looks like a Scott Disick clone. Is it the back injury?
I’m so sorry but going back to this-
Do you reckon Sarah’s given him a binge eating disorder ???
like all the tasteless grey crap she feeds them when he’s away he will enjoy “bad” food labeled by Sarah a little toooo much and over engorge himself because he knows he has to go home tomorrow to a watery smoothie and a grey stew with 100 cals total for the day ?? 🤣
When he’s away he will be taking full advantage prob eating takeaways breakfast lunch and dinner and some !!

He’s probably one of these husbands that’s always stuck in “traffic” on his way home from work meanwhile he’s parked up the road chowing down a large maccas combo while having a sneaky liking sesh on the gram, and then comes home to Sarah’s low calorie no fat no sugar no gluten low carb tasteless cardboard secret recipe stolen google recipe….
Poor man

• Haha

sploot1996

There IS a stereotype that those from India are called "Smelly" and it's used in a derogatory way.

Whether you want to define it as a stereotype/racism/bullying/etc. there is a negative correlation between being called "smelly" and "indian dishes"

Do I think Sarah said that on purpose? No. No offense, but she isn't bright enough. But some people have forethought before posting things to over one million people, and she does not (clearly).

What DID have clear racist tones, was her rant afterward. "Guys EGGS are racist!?!? Racist Eggs!?!". Racism is a real, intense, serious thing. Her making light of it by joking about RACIST EGGS shows she does not have the ability to do any self reflection, take accountability, etc. She had to go on that rant to prove how NON-RACIST she was, in which all it really did was prove she is, in-fact, ignorant. (big surprise)

Here is an article about the stereotype of being "Smelly" in relation to curry. (You can find hundreds more, this is one example)

It's just interesting to see how BIG of a reaction she had to that response. If you know a deep truth about yourself and someone challenges that, it can feel easy to laugh it off because that person clearly doesn't know you. When you claim to be something and constantly have to spend your time and energy defending that for YEARS, maybe you need to reflect on why people don't naturally believe that about you.

that is all... for now.

• Heart

B.Bop

Sarah yesterday regarding her butchering the pronunciation of Loewe - “until you run into someone who goes that’s not how you say it”

Sarah today - once again mispronounces Esmi for the hundredth time even though she has been told by the brand how to correctly say it

One of the biggest idiots out there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

catchat

Seems so odd to say it was transactional after only the first month too. I’ve never ttc but i can imagine that after a few months of no success it can start to lose some of the magic and feel a bit clinical with making sure you’re keeping track of your cycle properly.

but to have sex for a week and call it transactional says a lot about how she feels about Kurt.

• Heart
Reactions: 38