Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

peridoe

VIP Member
If Mal has a genuine allergy issue, she should follow the protocol by the allergy unit at the Royal Prince Alfred Hospital under the guidance of a pediatrician. Not a goddamn naturopath.
That's just it though, she said he's not allergic. He CAN eat those foods, she just thinks restricting them will improve his health 🙃

I'm not a medical professional but I can't see how removing a load of nutritious whole foods from your diet and replacing them with processed alternatives and supplements will improve ones immune system. But let's be honest, this isn't really about M. Otherwise the whole family wouldn't have to take part.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

baloo_14

Chatty Member
Feeling soooo connected to her boys as she’s on the way to dump them in the crèche at Pilates 😂

• Haha

whocares2018

Is it just me, or is sis really 'flaunting' Kurt in her stories atm, since the assistant rumours started swirling.. 🤔

• Haha

PiesAndLattes

VIP Member
Same. The colours and font choice make it very hard to read from a distance. All she's done in that photo is advertise the book beneath it.
---
Also, she's signed the books as S Day (S♡ay) as if that's her name. What a loser 🤣
I still can’t believe an actual human child is named Fox Ocean 😮💨

• Haha
  • Heart

Heyah__

Chatty Member
Just be yourself Sarah. Show us all the racist, homophobic, transphobic, uneducated twat you really are.

• Haha
  • Heart

peridoe

VIP Member
Screenshot_20231206_122342_Instagram (1).jpg

Of course the post office "encouraged" her to go to the police! They can't do anything. Sarah wanted their CCTV footage so she could doxx the woman to her followers. The post office wasn't allowed to give it to her but they could give it to police, so likely told her to file a report so she could get it that way. And she's such a saint, only trying to stop these acts in the community!

Screenshot_20231206_122342_Instagram (2).jpg

If it wasn't "that serious" we wouldn't even be having this update. This also shows she knew she would provoke people.

Screenshot_20231206_122342_Instagram (3).jpg

She's enjoyed this journey. Shows where her head is at. This was all for fun for her. She knew this video was going to be problematic and did it anyway.

"Trying to find the positives". The only negative thing she's experienced during all of this was having to buy another pair or sunglasses. Any she's probably easily made that money back with these videos.

She wasn't mugged, she wasn't pickpocketed, I doubt she was even targeted. It wasn't personal. She is not a victim! Sarah left an expensive item unattented in a busy public place. Or course it was stolen.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

peridoe

VIP Member
"I don't wanna upstage the birthday girl"
"I just wanna blend into the background"

Proceeds to wear a scarf for a top that she doesn't know how to secure properly so it keeps unravelling. I'm sure everyone will love a nip flash at lunch.

• Haha
  • Sick

Passwords

my take on the curried eggs saga:
* to a ‘white‘ palette curried egg is a strong smelling food, a spicy curry smell is not a cultural norm for stereotyped bogan white Aussie with uk ancestry.
* on the other hand, to an Indian person (for example), curry is a totally normal delicious smell that is normalised as an everyday food in Indian culture.
* using a phrase ‘smelly curried egg‘ is implying that the smell of curried eggs is bad and ‘smelly curried egg boy‘ ought be teased, perhaps ostracised for eating something that smells like curry.
* it is casual racism to use the expression ‘smelly curried egg boy’.

For me that connection only just clicked
last night! And I really want to thank the follower that sent her that comment! Here is another unthinking form of casual racism that I can remove from my vocabulary. We can always learn and to better! 😊
I don’t think Sarah’s original comment came from a place of maliciousness, it came from unthinking ignorance. But instead of demonstrating a willingness to reflect on her own language, she just doubled down on her own POV and unfortunately tipped into overt aggressive racism and ableism. A minor car bingle just before is NOT an excuse for her behaviour.

• Heart

Sentient Yam

Chatty Member
Both of them are about as bright as a tunnel.

So if you're married to someone who's __________ (much older, dyslexic, POC, disabled, bigger, short, whatever else) that gives you carte blanche to just say whatever you want without it being considered ableist/xenophobic/racist/looksist/bigoted??? What a pair of dingleberries!

• Heart
Reactions: 36

shaaanxosucks

Has he removed his likes on the jade wilson photos??? I can’t see his like anymore
OMG HE HAS HAHAHAHHAHA WOW GUILTYYYYY !!! NOW HE WILL CLAIM WE PHOTOSHOPPED THEM

ETA: unless Sezzy has blocked her on his account !!! 😏

• Haha
  • Wow

Midk

His future partner should thank her because he knows how to use a knife???? The bar is on the floor my god

• Haha
  • Heart