Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Fairly certain there was a chance of something being wrong after the blood work and scans, they absolutely capitalised on this for attention and engagement and when he was born he was perfectly fine so they have tried to sweep the whole thing under the rug. Chromosomes and trisomies the mother may carry too many of can sometimes make it seem there could be an issue with the baby. This could also have been paired with suspected abnormal nuchal folds in an ultrasound which would have strongly pointed to M having suspected abnormalities like Down syndrome or congenital heart disease. Thankfully it seems like he is 100% fine. I can sympathise with it being extremely stressful for them, but I think it’s really wrong to use it for engagement and then not reassure your followers either way that he is ok or has a diagnosis. You don’t need to share what it is, but some honesty would probably go a long way for relatability on Sarah’s behalf

This is extreme but it's giving gypsy rose blanchard vibes...
Screenshot_2023-12-30-08-08-27-04_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 4

atlais

She’s already a financially independent mulit-millionaire with a family trust for her kids. She can be as frivolous as like likes. It won’t make a dent.
Are prenups enforceable in Australia? I know that they can be enforced in the US and most EU countries (to the best of my knowledge, don't quote me on that) but also that they don't hold much weight in the UK where they are very easy to dispute at the appreciation of a judge in charge of "handling" the divorce. IE if you marry a London City banker with a prenup that's like "you're not getting shit in the event of a divorce", but you've spent years and years having kids and taking care of the family, then a judge can just disregard the prenup and tell the banker to fucking poney up.

Would money squirrelled away in an AU trust in her own name during her marriage be out of reach of Kurt, should they divorce?

• Wow
Reactions: 4

MrsHaydos

VIP Member
Her Christmas tree looks like shit. Literally one of (if not the) ugliest decorated tree I’ve ever seen. And I’m not just saying that because I don’t like her - it genuinely is dog shit.
Anyone got a screenshot? I'd love to see it lol

Reactions: 3

Sally401

And Ellie’s pjs are actually a cute Christmas design
Ellie Watson from the Wholesome Store showing their Xmas pjs - baby, kids, women’s, men’s and dog bandanas with actual Xmas theme. Online in early November. I wonder if they read all the feedback and complaints from WFxSD Xmas pjs and have decided to fill the gap ☠☠

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Maybe I’m the dumb one; but aren’t oats gluten free already?
@Scarlette92 i am pretty sure the lasagne didn’t make the cookbook because I can’t find it 😂 here is the chia jam ingredients LOL

@#botsforlife seemingly yes 🙄 I just want to eat gluten and they’re all FaNcY ingredients instead hahaaa. I will go through the cook book thoroughly on the weekend to find all the bad errors
The next two pics that make me question life itself 😅 the coconut tzatziki makes me 🤢

Reactions: 1

Winky

Wow I just watched the tik tok and she’s manic!! Can’t she just buy more sunglasses and be done with it haha
I can never find her TikTok account, could you kindly let me know what it is or a link, I need to see her lose her manic shit.

PiesAndLattes

VIP Member
I’m laughing out loud at work
How much of a fuss did she cause for this to make the local police fb page. Also wild that it can be easily connected to Sarah and therefore her followers could put this lady on blast if she is identified.

To be fair, I am in Sydney, and most local area commands have a Facebook page and they post all petty crime (and other crime) to their pages. I saw this posted on the R site last night and saw similar comments but it really is nothing unusual and she wouldn’t have made a special request to have it posted.

for example:

IMG_2801.jpeg
IMG_2802.jpeg