Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TeamSwissSezzyLurker

Confession time…. I BOUGHT THE BLOODY BOOK 😂 No I don’t think the recipes will be delectable but I couldn’t help myself I NEED to see how it turned out. I have the means to buy it even not for legitimate fan purposes so I will go through the “cook” book and let y’all know of any publishing catastrophes within 🙊

EDIT: apparently mine was delivered today so I think it’s so funny she hasn’t been posting that they shipped or that people should start receiving them. She doesn’t even care lmao - surely she’d be notified by Booktopia that people have started to receive them.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54

BooBoobedoo

Chatty Member
The stupidity of her trying to send her hEaLthY coOk BoOk to Israel. No child in Israel wants your cookbook. Most of the ingredients aren’t available there. Their priorities are elsewhere. Touch some grass and read the news.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

gmik8210

Chatty Member
I might stand alone here, but I find this constant wanting more babies PUBLIC narrative exhausting, especially when she is already blessed with two children. There are women who want children and unfortunately life doesn't afford them that experience (maybe health related, maybe they're single, maybe they're now too old whatever). I wish she would just STFU about it, instead this is the new content strategy until she gets pregnant and then the whole cycle of the pregnancy, birth, boy mum begins again.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

recoveryqueen

51B399D4-B5FE-4829-BA52-D2763142743C.jpeg

Just looking at this girls’ instagram and look who’s been liking her pictures 😆 I guess kurt is just one of those guys who likes sexy pics of ladies on Instagram!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49

Hereforthelellls

VIP Member
I’ve followed the Sez since she was massaging yeast flakes and sardines into her salad leaves in her parents house. As I expected many years ago, she has projected her issues onto her kids. If Mal has a genuine allergy issue, she should follow the protocol by the allergy unit at the Royal Prince Alfred Hospital under the guidance of a pediatrician. Not a goddamn naturopath. Sarah- this is borderline abusive

• Heart
Reactions: 49

lolza_

Love that her “omg I only have 24 hours to get things done I’m being so productive with every hour” consisted of pilates, coffee with friends, facial, lunch, and a haircut. Sooo 24 hours of self care? Must have a lot on her to do list

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

gmik8210

Chatty Member
Couldn’t help myself…. Photoshoot rant from her bed 😁
the HARDEST thing she has EVER done is managing vomiting children alone, then she called her mother.

Ah the luxury of just hopping into bed at 3pm on a Friday while your kids are with your mother and your husband has gone to collect them, and you're just fucking off for a dinner when both your boys were violently ill less than 12 hours ago.

She's such a drainer, I feel drained just watching those stories. No wonder Kurt's got a wandering eye.

• Angry
  • Heart

Winky

So a "premier" event for a youtube series from a desperate try hard ex-big brother contestant held at the "House of Grots", starring a bunch of wankers with short pants and an old lady wearing a bedsheet...nah, think I'll pass thanks

• Haha

Watermeloncracker

VIP Member
IMG_2584.jpeg

Girl, what?
Having frizzy, thin and fine hair is lonely and defeating?
As someone who has frizzy, thin and fine hair, it’s really not that dramatic, sis.

Also, your hair looks the same, just styled. 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Heyah__

Chatty Member
If my kids were up all night vomiting I would not being going out to dinner and spreading the bug to my friends. She is such a selfish cow. She also conveniently forgets to mention that Kurt has been home between trips, and in that time she had a facial, caught up with friends, had Botox and filler and went to Pilates. She is insufferable.

• Heart

annieray

VIP Member
Moths have been bad in cronulla this ✨️SeAsoN of LiFe✨️
---

Can't blame the guy really. It's also exactly what Focks and M will do when they are older and go to parties/out with friends ect. Rebel against the shitty controlled diet at home
Ha! Yep, potential health issues aside, I do take a bit of glee from the fact that Sarah’s family is precisely the opposite of the idealised image she ‘dreamed of since she was 3’🤣

…She’s prematurely aged to the max and no longer a size 6, has a balding, tattered and unfit husband (which I believe is in very large part due to the stress of being with Sarah), a brunette brat, and a baby who can’t wait to get away from her.

ETA - No judgement on anyone with brown haired kids, bald husbands, overweight spouses etc. It’s just that Sarah puts the ultimate price on appearances, so it’s funny to see that she’s getting none of her ridiculous pipe dream of being a ‘milf with a ken doll husband and surfy grom kids’. SUCK IT SARAH! 🤣

• Haha