Sarah's Day #72 $65 for a cookbook you must pay, did you hear that I had influenza A!?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title winner goes to @Wafflecakes ! We know Sarah would NEVER eat waffles let alone cakes... and now poor Malakai will also never be able to either, thanks to his mother projecting her restrictions and disordered eating onto her innocent child.

Continue...

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I was about to reply on the last thread to someone noticing how gleeful Sarah seemed at the prospect of family food restrictions, because InToLeRaNcEs.

I can’t bring myself to rewatch but I’m pretty sure she says as much in that sad, sad vlog. The concept of substituting and eliminating foods makes her feel like her old self and she’s absolutely loving it. Even better that she has what she sees as a plausible excuse to restrict everyone in her family under the guise of some sort of treatment for one of her children.

Because now it’s totally not disordered right??? It’s disordered behaviour but for a defensible (lol) reason. Let’s just forget about all the comments telling her that what she’s doing will cause more harm than good (to the entire family, not just Malcom).

This really goes to show that Sarah’s ED mindset has never left. In true recovery you learn to hear that disordered voice, identify triggers that make it chatter, and ignore it, or do the opposite of what it’s telling you to do (ie restrict, rationalise, normalise). All Sarah’s done (for years, but right now blatantly so) is give her ED voice a megaphone, and painted it in pink sparkles to make it appear less toxic.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
IMG_2553.jpeg
IMG_2554.jpeg

Hmmmmm…… sounds like Sezdog is signalling that she’s about to retire her complete flop of an app Sunnee, all dressed up in a pretty bow of it being something she actually wants to do, because motherhood 🤣🤣🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
View attachment 2518742View attachment 2518743
Hmmmmm…… sounds like Sezdog is signalling that she’s about to retire her complete flop of an app Sunnee, all dressed up in a pretty bow of it being something she actually wants to do, because motherhood 🤣🤣🤣
My thoughts too! If Sunee was successful, no way she'd be shutting it down. I don't think jesus would approve of using bible verses so disingenuously 😆 why can't she just be vulnerable for once and admit she makes mistakes?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
View attachment 2518742View attachment 2518743
Are those first few sentences how she views herself? Wisdom?! Children calling her blessed?! She doesn't eat normal bread, sure, but does certainly consume the bread of idleness

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I 100% believe she will stop Sunee and bring out more cookbooks (look at the url using plural) with the remaining recipes from the app. It’s never been this inactive on Sunee instagram before and they also haven’t posted on TikTok since April. I guess she didn’t realize it requires more work.

Reactions: 24
She is SO self-obsessed. I know this is nothing new. But she complained for MONTHS about how F wouldn’t sleep in his own bed. And now she’s ‘transferred’ M (while he’s sleeping!) to her own bed so that they can nap together. Like, leave him alone? It’s good that he wants to sleep in his own room. You’ve just woken him up so that you can have entertainment, like a kid that bugs the family pet all the time. She just never ever truly puts her kids first.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I ended up watching the vlog (YewTube). They're seeing a new naturopath that her sister Em sees, so it's not her usual one. Apparently M had a stool test and "indepth blood tests". This is because of his poor immune system and "skin flare ups" that she later referred to as eczema. Everything they've been doing so far is just a bandaid and they've not gotten to the root cause of the problem.

M can no longer eat any form of dairy, gluten, asparagus, avocado, cabbage, cucumber, lettuce, tomato, egg, flaxseed, honey, chickpeas, beef and three other types of meat/poultry (can't read the screenshot), and more.

Though she didn't say, cutting out a lot of the above foods appears to be more for controlling his eczema flare ups than "fixing" his poor immunity. Hopefully she doesn't think she can cure eczema but it would surprise me since she already thinks she's cured her acne and hormone problems, her loss of period, PCOS, CIN3 and imaginary food intolerances. She also tried to cure Kurt's SIBO. So trying to cure her child's immunity and skin issues isn't beyond her.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
A cute new employee for house of groms?
That’s Jei’s sister I believe. The username looked familiar and, sure enough, it’s because she’s been tagged in some of Jei’s family photos. She is very conventionally attractive. Like her brother, she also seems to have a pretty healthy social life and lots of different hobbies. It seems like she has plenty of connections and could work elsewhere, so I wonder if she’s just working for HOG on contract or if she has been hired on.

Reactions: 8
I don't know why she thinks advertising her cookbook as '3 years in the making' is a good thing. Like that just shows how slow she is at getting tit done.
Professional chefs often do a cookbook a YEAR.
OF BOOKS THAT ARENT HALF TROPEAKA SMOOTHIES.

also love that she has 100% been dropped by them! When did we last see poopy bloom or a powder

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.