Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hellojanuary

VIP Member
Came across this comment on TikTok.
The video was about how she saw SCS’s son out at a game, and he was running towards her and she just naturally said his name because she’d obviously seen him on social media a lot…and then someone commented this….not surprising!!
How can any of them feel comfortable with tens of thousands of people knowing their child’s name and image

• Heart
Reactions: 36

annieray

VIP Member
What has she done to annoy the Daily Mail. Another unflattering article about her scoffing food in her Range Rover.
She’s such a bingeing baiter. Stuffing her face and emphasising how she’s sooooo hungry (like she always does when pregnant), and that there’s cheese in the meatballs (which we all know she’s mentioned a bazillion times she can OnLy hAvE wHeN sHeS pReGnAnT 🤮).

I honestly couldn’t give a flying fuck if you’re pregnant or not, Sarah. But the mega bitch attitude combined with faking a ‘TTC JoUrNeY’ and now the predictable pregnancy behaviours - none of this is giving fresh or interesting content.
Remember, you’ve played out this nontent twice before. It’s old and haggard, like you.

lila11

IMG_5644.jpeg

The beard, the sunglasses, the blonde hair that look like they have been clipped on his head :sick:

• Haha
  • Wow

recoveryqueen

From what I’ve seen, I feel like Sarah’s spelling and grammar isn’t any better than Kurt’s? 🫠 if somebody told me they were both dyslexic, I’d believe it (or ‘beleive’ as Sez would say 😆)

A6B585E3-9321-4A70-85E0-635D952024A6.jpeg
Wee gem from yesterday. How she manages stuff like this in the day and age of autocorrect is honestly impressive.

• Haha

gmik8210

Chatty Member
I just watched her "Goodbye" video.... instead of being honest and transparent that the App was unsuccessful, a complete flop and that she's a complete fraud... she used her children as the excuse for stopping! She just wants to do "project work", ie/ no actual work, just slap her "sarah's day" brand on something another company is producing and call it a day. Imagine if we all said that, "Hmmm.... I don't really like my corporate 9-5, it's too much committing to a full-time job, I just wanna do project work, go to the gym and drink smoothies, wahhh".

Her stans are complete morons if they can't see through her BS. Get fucked you scammer.

• Heart

cumcustard

VIP Member
Yeah, just shave it off mate.
IMG_7133.jpeg
IMG_7132.jpeg

---
my take on the curried eggs saga:
* to a ‘white‘ palette curried egg is a strong smelling food, a spicy curry smell is not a cultural norm for stereotyped bogan white Aussie with uk ancestry.

Totally agree with your whole post but I must correct you. She’s a bogan with ‘french ancestry.’ Easy mistake.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Toddlah

Just a giant chomper appreciation picture

And also merry sezzmas from your favourite scammy granny 🎅

IMG-20231202-WA0004.jpg
IMG-20231202-WA0003.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

cumcustard

VIP Member
IMG_7279.jpeg

So she literally lets him constantly play in the sun shirtless with that massive mole on his back?? What a good mum!
---
Also what a load of bs! All I see is a bratty, obnoxious kid with NO boundaries. Which is not his fault. She’s obviously so bad at her most important job. How is SHE going to teach them selflessness!! 😂 certainly not by her example.
IMG_7280.jpeg

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

savefloss

VIP Member
If Sunnee was churning profit then she’d just continue paying writers and photographers to produce it, obviously it has run down to such a low level of subscribers that is isn’t profitable anymore so they are dumping it. The bullshit narrative about honouring her season is a cover for “we tried it and we failed”

• Heart

AlfDen97

Look, if you buy those sunnies once and you don't realise how hideous they are until you get them home, but you have to wear them because you already paid a fortune for them - that's one thing. But to buy them again ON PURPOSE is, frankly, beyond the pale.

• Haha

b-bothered

lmao that app would have never turned a profit and it's complete BS that she was personally developing (stealing) 3 recipes a week this entire time. If it was making money there would be no way in hell she would have shut it down 🤑

pink_mountain

View attachment 2534024
“on my husband’s phone”

…maybe I’m off, she usually calls Kurt by name I thought. Interesting timing with the recent inappropriate likes Kurt was leaving on his employee’s photos?
Yes that’s what I immediately thought too- Sez is doing a thorough check of her husband’s phone to see what he and the new employee have been up to 😆

• Haha
  • Heart

recoveryqueen

Nope, she just convinced herself she was pregnant this month but then got her period. I clicked off after she started talking about how expensive pregnancy tests are and "if you're a trying to conceive girlie, you'll know the lingo" in regards to DPO and TTC. Ugh.

Here's some more lingo for you Sarah: POAS and IC. That's Pee On A Stick and Internet Cheapies. Do what most TTC girlies do and buy some cheap pregnancy tests in bulk online so that you can pee on a stick to your hearts content and save the expensive tests for when you hopefully see a line.

Now imagine doing that month after month, year after year. Don't preach to us about "the lingo" after your first month or so of trying.
She went through two boxes of pregnancy tests before her period was even late and tries to claim theyre taking a relaxed approach this time? There's no way she doesn't know what days she's ovulating...

• Heart

B.Bop

When did Kurt get fat? I haven't watched her stories in a year so. He looks like a Scott Disick clone. Is it the back injury?
Probably also partly due to the fact that he works out of the warehouse/office/travels away from Sarah the majority of the time and can probably eat tasty food during those periods. Not the flavorless crap she dishes up.

• Haha
  • Heart

baloo_14

Chatty Member
If she was smart she wouldn’t have gone on and on about what a horrible person this girl is for taking her sunglasses when she’s just a poor single mum. She would’ve just made a story saying she hopes the girl will do the right thing. But she’s just insulting her .. if I’d stolen them and watched that story I wouldn’t be feeling guilty at all 😂😂

• Haha