Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

catchat

Wait, so she used a round brush to blow dry her hair. And then put it in rollers to curl the ends. Only to then straighten her hair. And then finish by putting it up in a clip?

What kind of ad was that?

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I have kids foxs age and we don’t say anything about husbands or wives or partners, because they’re 4.
My son cares more about what his monster trucks are doing than being married 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart

Spanner14

VIP Member
'Ive had the boys all week' urm yes? It's called being a PARENT? THATS HOW IT WORKS?

Also she's so desperate for engagement we have to vote what she does with her damn day.

Also why do we care she's telling people she's 33. Why is she telling people she's 33. This is riveting content honestly

• Haha
  • Heart

annieray

VIP Member
This year’s ‘Christmas’ pyjama reveal cements my earlier comment on them: they’re not giving ‘bed to brunch’ (as if that was even a thing). They’re giving ‘escaped from the ward’.

What kind of Christian milf exhibitionist do you have to be to go parade around in public in sheer pyjamas?! 😆 Go on, Sarah. We DARE you.

(Also am I the only one who thinks the lady from the post office footage looks like Sarah herself?)

• Haha
  • Heart

lila11

Just looking at this girls’ instagram and look who’s been liking her pictures 😆 I guess kurt is just one of those guys who likes sexy pics of ladies on Instagram!
Not gonna lie, I would be furious if my husband did that!

IMG_5626.jpeg

Not sis claiming again that she could give advice on work life balance while also admitting that « work » consists of calls 2 hours a week…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Winky

$100 says Focks swaps out his lunch with a random kid for an LCM bar and a packet of chips

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

savefloss

VIP Member
Don’t worry Sarah, I’m sure the people of Israel have more important things to worry about than the war crime that is your cookbook

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

annieray

VIP Member
I was about to reply on the last thread to someone noticing how gleeful Sarah seemed at the prospect of family food restrictions, because InToLeRaNcEs.

I can’t bring myself to rewatch but I’m pretty sure she says as much in that sad, sad vlog. The concept of substituting and eliminating foods makes her feel like her old self and she’s absolutely loving it. Even better that she has what she sees as a plausible excuse to restrict everyone in her family under the guise of some sort of treatment for one of her children.

Because now it’s totally not disordered right??? It’s disordered behaviour but for a defensible (lol) reason. Let’s just forget about all the comments telling her that what she’s doing will cause more harm than good (to the entire family, not just Malcom).

This really goes to show that Sarah’s ED mindset has never left. In true recovery you learn to hear that disordered voice, identify triggers that make it chatter, and ignore it, or do the opposite of what it’s telling you to do (ie restrict, rationalise, normalise). All Sarah’s done (for years, but right now blatantly so) is give her ED voice a megaphone, and painted it in pink sparkles to make it appear less toxic.

• Heart

ahahn

They have zero chemistry and the fact that Kurt has unliked every single one of those girls pictures shows there is tension in that house. He wants her to wear a slim dress and she is wearing some baggy tuxedo looking thing

• Haha
  • Heart

catchat

If she’s able to get a week and a half’s worth of work done in 5 hours, while also posting to Insta stories and cooking lunch, then she really doesn’t do any work.

• Haha
  • Heart

Spanner14

VIP Member
"the woman at the pair office could see I'M IN A SEASON OF CHAOS"

She's actually so fucking FUNNY. I CANNOT WITH HER.

You have nothing to do every day! Your job is 2 hours of emails a week, you're a MILLIONAIRE WHOS JUST BEEN TO FIJI. Your only issue is you've been left alone WITH YOUR OWN CHILDREN. FOR A WEEK.
GROW. THE. FUCK. UP.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Spanner14

VIP Member
How on earth does she get a GHD sponsor with her 2 pieces of hair? That's always slicked back in a bun.

Also the Israeli and Gazan children don't want your cookbook for Xmas. Even if they weren't in the middle of a WAR they still wouldn't want your cookbook. Especially not for Christmas since the majority of children are Jewish or Muslim you absolute fucking moron.

• Haha
Reactions: 43