Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spanner14

VIP Member
Sarah's Day #73 - still a bore, Sunee's no more, trying to send her cookbook to countries at WAR.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 100

gmik8210

Chatty Member
Sarah’s day #73 Oui, Oui, Oui, eats gluten and dairy, baiting baby number 3, carrying her Loweeeee!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 99

Flexicon

Omg Sarah on her last reel: "I'm all about being the role model."
Cue Fox walking up to the mirror, lifting his shirt up for a body check. (Sadly I'm not making this up)
Then, to top it off, Sarah goes, "shredded".
If this isn't setting your kid up for body obsession and disordered eating I don't know what is.
Screenshot_20231107-063151_Instagram.jpg

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 68

cumcustard

VIP Member
Sarah Stevenson you entitled bitch. Stop with the season of solo parenting. I just cant!! I raised my girls as a single parent for many years literally!!! I did not phone my mum at 9pm mentally unstable. And my mum did not and would not have dropped everything and come over!!!!
Having your husband briefly go away is not solo parenting. Neither is having your mum with you while he is away solo parenting. Get iff the internet whinging about your tough life to followers who probably actually really have a tough life…

• Heart
Reactions: 62

cumcustard

VIP Member
IMG_7046.jpeg

Says the girl who thinks nothing of treating others like shit…
IMG_7045.jpeg

Also, which one of us is this? 🙌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

binkay

I’m not even surprised that the first time she talks about Palestinian children, is when she asks how to send them CHRISTMAS GIFTS?!!! They don’t have homes, electricity, water but sure send them some plastic toys 🤯

Also the fact that the population of Gaza is 99% Muslim, they don't even celebrate Christmas. She is just posting this as a way to justify all her Christmas related stories for the next 6 weeks.

Reactions: 58

Wafflecakes

Kinda sad we won't get to see the food abomination photos from the Sunnee page anymore. They were always great entertainment.

In memoriam here's my all time fave creation of hers...the "lasagna" 😂🤢
images.jpeg.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 56

Heyah__

Chatty Member
She said in her stories that M is not hungry because he has already eaten so much and is just wanting a banana because he “feels like snacking”.
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK.
A 1 yr old doesn’t even know what snacking is, he is still hungry and wants a banana, so give him a fucking banana you disordered sad excuse of a woman.
She is so fucked in the head that she thinks it’s normal to tell her 1yr old that he has already eaten enough and isn’t allowed to have a BANANA!!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 56

pink_mountain

IMG_2553.jpeg
IMG_2554.jpeg

Hmmmmm…… sounds like Sezdog is signalling that she’s about to retire her complete flop of an app Sunnee, all dressed up in a pretty bow of it being something she actually wants to do, because motherhood 🤣🤣🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 55

peridoe

VIP Member
She actually is French which makes it even more confusing
She once said she has 1/4 French ancestry, which meant she must have one grandparent who is full blooded French. Being a genealogy enthusiast I was curious and researched her family tree a while back with the public information Sarah and her family members have put online.

She does not have a French grandparent. She doesn't have ANY French ancestors. Her family tree stays in Australia for 5 or 6 generations before they all go back to England.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
I hope it never happens at all 🤷🏻‍♀️ call me harsh or out of line if you want but seeing how much disregard she has for the boys safety and well being as it is, no other child needs that.
a child shouldn’t be born for content and let’s be honest that’s what this is.

• Heart
Reactions: 54