Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

recoveryqueen

Lol at Sarah saying she wished she could stay in bed like abbey but she had to go to Pilates 😆 Pilates isn’t a job…

• Haha
Reactions: 43

peridoe

VIP Member
is she doing IVF?? Pretty insensitive to a massive community of infertile women if she isn’t…
Nope, she just convinced herself she was pregnant this month but then got her period. I clicked off after she started talking about how expensive pregnancy tests are and "if you're a trying to conceive girlie, you'll know the lingo" in regards to DPO and TTC. Ugh.

Here's some more lingo for you Sarah: POAS and IC. That's Pee On A Stick and Internet Cheapies. Do what most TTC girlies do and buy some cheap pregnancy tests in bulk online so that you can pee on a stick to your hearts content and save the expensive tests for when you hopefully see a line.

Now imagine doing that month after month, year after year. Don't preach to us about "the lingo" after your first month or so of trying.

• Heart

cumcustard

VIP Member
Her reaction alone to the racism comment shows how much of an arsehole she is really. Because why didn’t she simply react by saying in a calm, non defensive way, “Guys Im really sorry if the comment came across that way. I in no way intended for it to come across that way.” And just move on. She obviously does not give a shit about anyone else’s feelings. Im surprised she even has the odd friend.

• Heart

peridoe

VIP Member
Did she shut Sunnee to try and get free publicity for book sales? I think it’s a weird move to make a huge deal about a business failure whilst trying to launch a new cookbook…especially given they are closely related items… why wouldn’t she wait 2-3 months after the book launch to close? Weird
My first thought was she might have been waiting for her contract with the app developers to come to an end. No point killing the app if you're still paying for it's up keep. But knowing Sarah she probably meant to terminate the app months ago but delayed it and delayed it. She probably never meant to have both the app and cookbook live at the same time.

Not that anyone is surprised but she really did her fans dirty with this. She could have given them a heads up that the app was going so they knew not to renew their subs and had chance to screenshot their favourite recipes. She also could have given them a discount towards the cookbook as a thank you for supporting the app. But instead she pulled the app right after the announcement so no one had the chance to save anything. She's probably also hoping people won't chase their outstanding sub fees because it'll be too much hassle.

She's such a dick to her fans for absolutely no reason.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Hereforthelellls

VIP Member
Sarah has NEVER been able to laugh at herself, or say she is wrong. Never. Unless it allows her to boast in some way. She has never been able to say “ok I was wrong about that” or say she isn’t good at something. People who aren’t insufferable like her would come online and say “OMG I’m so silly I had no idea it was pronounced that way! How embarrassing!” Not Sarah. Absolutely awful personality trait.

• Heart

Furggle

Chatty Member
Also it's not at all and appropriate wedding bag! She should have a small clutch!
She's kid free, it's not like she needs loads of supplies! I bet it's empty 😂
Definitely not appropriate for a wedding bag...more like a grocery bag. Atrociously pretentious and in such poor taste!
I dont think it empty...let's play "What's in Sezzzie's Bag Today?" I'm guessing that loaf of bread, a few lemons, and the bunch of shallots, so she has something to eat at the wedding, and her nuuu cookbook to flaunt to all the wedding guests!

• Haha
  • Heart

peridoe

VIP Member
Such drama over a pair of sunglasses that are easily replaceable. It doesn't make stealing them right but there's no need to carry on like a victim. She wasn't mugged. She was careless with an expensive item and someone took the opportunity.

I get the impression she thinks the thief did it because she watches Sarah and is a hater or something 😂

Reactions: 41

Heyah__

Chatty Member
I don't know if that's anything to brag about, pushing your religion views on someone else, just feels icky.

I wonder how she would feel if another child there followed a different religion and started preaching it to F? I don’t think she would be so enthusiastic about it.

• Heart

Heyah__

Chatty Member
Why is she talking about her 2016 breakup over a reel of her and her family?
It’s so true what they say about people staying the age they because “famous”.
Sarah is stuck in 2016.

• Heart

Lilac Wine

Found more 😅
I don’t understand why he’s doing this when his wife is a (extremely minor) public figure and he knows his likes are visible. If he wants to look at half naked women, who cares really, but wtf would he like them and jeopardise her public image (lol) for this. He could at least create a private account for this shit. Of course I hate Sarah and would love to see another scandal but this is just weird.

• Heart

TeamSwissSezzyLurker

Please take some pics for lols and then immediately return
I’d probably get a stupid white fox voucher as credit.

OMG so I thought that anyone who pre ordered got an autographed copy - mine isn’t. I don’t care cos that’s a stupid and worthless autograph but I’m kinda pissed at the principal of her promising preorder customers that she’d sign those copies…. I ordered mine quite early. Wow the disappointment. I will post about the cookbook more as I read it lol
---
Ok initial thoughts:
Ok cookbook thoughts
- she has credited Zee the nutritionist and Millie the dietician at the start
- There is a lot of cooking basics, some relatively useful but the page on how to cook eggs and boiling vegetables is farcical come on HA.
- She referenced and thanked someone named Anita in the acknowledgements. I’m assuming that’s the REAL chef 😂
- It’s really bothered me that she has a pantry staple page and an equipment page, but no conversion or ingredient sub page so many times she calls for insecure flours like GF, chickpea, buckwheat, coconut flours and she should offer REGULAR ingredients subs 🙄 same for her using rice malt syrup, tamari and not offering regular people subs like soy sauce or honey … JFC we’re not all afraid of gluten or sugar.
- She uses ingredients like xanthan gum, xylitol and , arrowroot starch/flour and tapioca flour but doesn’t bother explaining what they are to her everyday non-chef readers😂
- Recipes don’t list equipment required either…step 6-surprise you need a “rubber spatula” 🤣
- Piping bag listed as an ingredient 😂
- Sarah’s famous choc chip cookies? You need almond meal, tapioca starch and buckwheat flour WTF
- There’s 2 recipes for protein balls is this really necessary for a cookbook? Give me a main!!
- I CANT BELIEVE SHE INCLUDED THE FKN RECIPE FOR CHOC BANANAS POPSICLES FFS

Photos: Cringey AF names. And the chia chilli jam is the most bastardised dish I’ve seen. WHY😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart