Sarah's Day #7 Turned 28, look how much I ate, too lazy to get a baby stair gate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder who this is? I would be surprised if it is Sarah, surely Trashy Bines also can’t be considered big. Who else?😂
(this account, my guilty pleasure follow, has a pretty good inside scoop on goss so I think the statement would be true)
Would she really get pregnant again before getting married? I feel like she wants to be married first so she has her body before having another one.

Reactions: 6
Haven’t been on much because studying plus I hate this witch so why waste my time BUT I just saw what those disgusting bogans did to the $4000+ sofa from Globe West. Absolute ungrateful pigs. I’ve had the same sofa for 10 years and just now looking to get another one and it’s still in good enough condition for me to give to a charity store. That cumrag could have had that sofa dry cleaned every six month or so and scotch guarded. She had that for 3 years! She’s a dirty mole. Abby didn’t do all that on her own. I’ll be sending that picture to Globe West. Here I am saving now for dining chairs and she’s abusing thousands of dollars worth of gifts. Absolute waste of life she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I wonder who this is? I would be surprised if it is Sarah, surely Trashy Bines also can’t be considered big. Who else?😂
(this account, my guilty pleasure follow, has a pretty good inside scoop on goss so I think the statement would be true)
Just saw this and was about to post. I was like please noooooo 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
O
Haven’t been on much because studying plus I hate this witch so why waste my time BUT I just saw what those disgusting bogans did to the $4000+ sofa from Globe West. Absolute ungrateful pigs. I’ve had the same sofa for 10 years and just now looking to get another one and it’s still in good enough condition for me to give to a charity store. That cumrag could have had that sofa dry cleaned every six month or so and scotch guarded. She had that for 3 years! She’s a dirty mole. Abby didn’t do all that on her own. I’ll be sending that picture to Globe West. Here I am saving now for dining chairs and she’s abusing thousands of dollars worth of gifts. Absolute waste of life she is.
She doesn’t appreciate things. She’s so environmentally un-conscious that it wouldn’t even occur to donate the couch to give it a second life. Or to consider that getting a brand couch and all brand new furniture is privileged.

Reactions: 17
O

She doesn’t appreciate things. She’s so environmentally un-conscious that it wouldn’t even occur to donate the couch to give it a second life. Or to consider that getting a brand couch and all brand new furniture is privileged.
I know! It makes me so angry! I’d love that couch and look after it like I did with the one I have now. Why did the bogan accept the couch in the first place if she didn’t like the grey? Surely if she was paid by Globe West to promote them she would have had a say in the colour of the sofa? So furious! I just can’t believe how she destroyed that couch and in such a small amount of time. How much of a pig would you have to be to let marks like that sit for years and years and not do anything to clean it? She’s vile and ungrateful. Both of them. Instead of cleaning it they will probably just put it into landfill. Absolute fuckwits.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I was just watching her stories and I just can't get over those gold fixtures. They are so goddamn ugly, like they hurt my eyes 🤮

BTW if ya'll want to watch her stories without increasing her numbers this is a good place: https://www.storyinsta.com/

Reactions: 11
She had that for 3 years! She’s a dirty mole. Abby didn’t do all that on her own. I’ll be sending that picture to Globe West. Here I am saving now for dining chairs and she’s abusing thousands of dollars worth of gifts. Absolute waste of life she is.
I don't think it was 3 years because they had a smaller one in their first apartment then got this one only when moving into their most recent apartment because they NEEDED a bigger one (just like now she NEEDS a pink one that's clean and nuuuu). So however long they were in the second apartment is how old the couch is… Somewhere between 1-2 years? I can't remember when they moved in.

I agree, it's disgusting. My partner and I have had our couch 2.5 years and it still looks pretty much brand new and we'll have it AT LEAST 10 years. She is so ungrateful and wasteful it hurts my soul. The fact she can say that to 1 million people without being embarrassed of her wastefulness is just crazy.

Sorry - had to add, I'm pretty sure when they got this couch she said it was beige and she loved it but now she wants a nuuuu one all of a sudden it's grey and she doesn't like it? WTF

Reactions: 17
Hold up, she is putting a mirror outside?? Is that not a huge fire hazzard if the sun hits it the wrong way?!
Self claimed influencers do not live in the real world and therefore never actually grow up. They may do adult things like buy a house, get married, have a baby, but they will usually stay the mental age when they first got big as evident with Sarah.
Also, she just hates to lose, always has, always will, I honestly don't know how Kurt or any of her family put up with her, they must be able to see through everything the way we can.
And lastly, you have to laugh when they start to claim about bullying, trolls, negative feedback, you are filming a small portion of your day and we are coming to the conclusion that you are scum. You chose to show it, we didn't ask for it. Change your content and be a better person if you don't want negativity! Deleting will only make people come back stronger and take further action like report you to the authorities, sponsors etc

Reactions: 21
I don't think it was 3 years because they had a smaller one in their first apartment then got this one only when moving into their most recent apartment because they NEEDED a bigger one (just like now she NEEDS a pink one that's clean and nuuuu). So however long they were in the second apartment is how old the couch is… Somewhere between 1-2 years? I can't remember when they moved in.

I agree, it's disgusting. My partner and I have had our couch 2.5 years and it still looks pretty much brand new and we'll have it AT LEAST 10 years. She is so ungrateful and wasteful it hurts my soul. The fact she can say that to 1 million people without being embarrassed of her wastefulness is just crazy.

Sorry - had to add, I'm pretty sure when they got this couch she said it was beige and she loved it but now she wants a nuuuu one all of a sudden it's grey and she doesn't like it? WTF
Yes you’re right. 2 years tops they had that couch and destroyed it. I remember they brang the smaller one from their tiny first appartment then got this one. Wow. They ruined it so quickly! Also correct she called it beige when they first got it and now it’s grey. 🤪 Exactly! Isn’t she embarrassed to show millions of people what a pig she is?

Hold up, she is putting a mirror outside?? Is that not a huge fire hazzard if the sun hits it the wrong way?!
Self claimed influencers do not live in the real world and therefore never actually grow up. They may do adult things like buy a house, get married, have a baby, but they will usually stay the mental age when they first got big as evident with Sarah.
Also, she just hates to lose, always has, always will, I honestly don't know how Kurt or any of her family put up with her, they must be able to see through everything the way we can.
And lastly, you have to laugh when they start to claim about bullying, trolls, negative feedback, you are filming a small portion of your day and we are coming to the conclusion that you are scum. You chose to show it, we didn't ask for it. Change your content and be a better person if you don't want negativity! Deleting will only make people come back stronger and take further action like report you to the authorities, sponsors etc
She’s putting a $700 mirror outside. She may have paid the original full price which was $1,200. She’s bleeping whacked! That mirror is from Ishka. Carved wood out in the elements. She’s delusional.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Now I’m scared Sarah is pregnant lol. With that picture and Celeb spellcheck being a tattle user... I’m feeling fishy haha

i just looked for apartment house tour video for shits and gigs. It’s from last March and the couch looks new then, even though Scuz was months late posting it and rushed to have it done once GlobeWest chased it up. Disgusting how much it has deteriorated in 18 months. YUCK!!
She describes the lounge as “Byron bungalow chill cali vibes slash fresh Australian”. Girl, what the duck are you saying? That is literally jibberish 😂
“The colours are really nuuutral and earthy tone”

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The reason for the mirror by the pool is so she can hit on herself and tell herself everyday how hot she looks in a bikini. I still reckon they need a Red Room, poor Kurtle.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

even non disposable items are disposable for princess sezzy

Reactions: 9
So, now that I have quickly gone through all her stories (super quick), she is seriously out of breathe just from walking around describing her house! For someone who works out that much surely she shouldn't be as out of puff . . . so I am thinking the baby rumour could be true as that is one of the first things people point out

So, now that I have quickly gone through all her stories (super quick), she is seriously out of breathe just from walking around describing her house! For someone who works out that much surely she shouldn't be as out of puff . . . so I am thinking the baby rumour could be true as that is one of the first things people point out
True… Could definitely be Ashy Bines though because her son must be at least 4 now and she always goes on about having more kids when "the time is right". I imagine they wouldn't wait much longer to have another one.

Reactions: 6
Her dinner portion looks ridiculous. A few cubes of tofu and a couple of handfuls of greens with maybe the equivalent of a tablespoon or so of quinoa through it. Really?? I don’t work out ever if at all, and I would even eat more than that.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
True… Could definitely be Ashy Bines though because her son must be at least 4 now and she always goes on about having more kids when "the time is right". I imagine they wouldn't wait much longer to have another one.
And Gretty is pregnant or just had a baby right? And their kids are very close in age so she might have felt the pressure.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.