Sarah's Day #7 Turned 28, look how much I ate, too lazy to get a baby stair gate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched her Vlog and ok so you were all arguing about tomatoes in a LEFTOVERS RECEIPE haha what a whirlwind this forum can be. The ACTUAL issue guys is that she STILL uses disposable wipes to clean Focks up after EVERY meal.. like I did not know that was a thing anybody could do without feeling like you were wiping away a baby turtle literally erry time. I thought it was like a thing that you use a wet face washer.. am I insane? Pls debate.
She’s just a wasteful person, exhibited by her lack of care for disposable coffee cups, producing fast fashion, her packaging on products I highly doubt is eco friendly. She will never change. She can talk about being eco conscious but she will never change her ways to become eco conscious.

Reactions: 14
Omg her stomping her feet at Kurt in her stories🙄. She's so immature. Actually, they both are. I'm the same age as her and I seriously can't imagine my bf and I communicating the way they do. You can see the divorce coming even before they tie the knot!

Reactions: 30
Also Sarah cannot even take a tit without it being sponsored (poopy powder) I wonder if she says #notspon everytime a dookie drops into the bowl

ps you’re so welcome for that mental image 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Omg her stomping her feet at Kurt in her stories🙄. She's so immature. Actually, they both are. I'm the same age as her and I seriously can't imagine my bf and I communicating the way they do. You can see the divorce coming even before they tie the knot!
the way she communicates with him 🤢 between the baby voice and nagging voice, it is like nails on a chalkboard. Talking over him repeating the same thing in her little girl voice makes my skin crawl. She is such a brat

• Angry
Lol at her saying all their furniture is custom or Boujee, yeah Sarah keep staying relatable. What’s the bet she will go to ikea, or pretend to, say she didn’t like any of the chairs, then a boujee company will send her one for free.
also, pink couch.... are you kidding me.

Reactions: 25
the way she communicates with him 🤢 between the baby voice and nagging voice, it is like nails on a chalkboard. Talking over him repeating the same thing in her little girl voice makes my skin crawl. She is such a brat
Why did she even keep filming that?
I find that interesting so weird... does she think it’s cool or people want to see it? If I were kurt I’d be like put the god damn phone down, the house is a pig sty and no one needs to hear to winging and moaning every bleeping day. It seriously made me cringe, I’m not saying conversations like that are weird I often ask my fiancé to help me tidy but I wouldn’t grab my phone out and film it and stomp my feet at him and then post it on social media thinking ‘I’m so cute’... I just find influencers in general so strange maybe I’m just a really private person and it’s not strange at all

Lol at her saying all their furniture is custom or Boujee, yeah Sarah keep staying relatable. What’s the bet she will go to ikea, or pretend to, say she didn’t like any of the chairs, then a boujee company will send her one for free.
also, pink couch.... are you kidding me.
and she 'hates grey' yet so gladly accepted that free couch from Globe West. Which mind you, the condition of makes me sick! She does realise you can have your upholstery cleaned right? So grubby! A pink couch is laughable. I am not for gender stereotypes at all, but I AM for colours that look good, appeal to all, are modern and liveable... and a pink couch is never on that list for me. Pink seems sooo dated? Like all the 1970's furniture and tiling.

I wonder if Kurt even bothered to contest it? Probably didn't bother with contesting anything after Sarah painted her apartment bench splashback pink. Happy to be proven wrong, however I feel like most normal adults do not value a PinK prIncess aesthetic for their adult homes. Funny how she asked Kurt's opinion in her stories about her artwork, but will of course get her way anyway.

Reactions: 20
Aww she showed some compassion to ppl in Melbourne lockdown. I mean I know it’s on her mind cos she didn’t get her boujie couch delivered but thanks anyway, I guess? Also the update to the house with al the plans for more “charachter” being added really shows she reads here and knows we all think her house is bland. Also, can’t WAIT to seen an abomination of a pink couch

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Aww she showed some compassion to ppl in Melbourne lockdown. I mean I know it’s on her mind cos she didn’t get her boujie couch delivered but thanks anyway, I guess? Also the update to the house with al the plans for more “charachter” being added really shows she reads here and knows we all think her house is bland. Also, can’t WAIT to seen an abomination of a pink couch
I laughed when she mentioned getting sand/beige curtains because their is so much white in the rooms. Yeh, and the only other colour in the rooms is sand/beige! Curtains also seem quite dated and I'm surprised she is not doing blinds?
More bizarre proof they rushed to move in before the place was actually fully liveable.

Reactions: 13
I laughed when she mentioned getting sand/beige curtains because their is so much white in the rooms. Yeh, and the only other colour in the rooms is sand/beige! Curtains also seem quite dated and I'm surprised she is not doing blinds?
More bizarre proof they rushed to move in before the place was actually fully liveable.
Me too, I spat out my drink at the beige curtains.

Also, love watching the new PE Nation launch. Imagine White Fox sitting there going “lilac, beige and pale orange are IN people, let’s whip up some copies for Sarah to slap her name on!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Just to touch on some of the previous posts, I love that we're all here to discuss EVERYTHING about Scuzzy. I think its super important that when she does something terribly wrong, we're here to call her out. We'll post receipts and do what we can to hold her accountable. I don't mind rehashing the important topics because I think its important that the big issues stay fresh in everyones minds. Scuzzy may sweep things under her filthy rug, but we will not forget.
I also come here to read about all the annoying tit she does on a DAILY basis. I'm a hater and proud - I hate everything she does & I'll goddamn nitpick if I want to 😅
She has shown, through her countless scandals, that she is in fact a terrible person, so I have no shame in saying I'm a HaTeR. Because really, what's to like? She actually sucks as a person.

Post about her crappy raw tomato with skin on recipes, her shoes on in the house, remind everyone of her cultural appropriation, homophobic slurs, lies about botox/fillers, her rants about being poor, her constant use of filters, her sneaky little collarbone & centaur pose, I'm here for it ALL!

And on that note, how bleeping ugly is this chair in her ConTeNt Room?! Sorry but did I just travel back in time to the early 2000's?? Looks like a literal dog bed. Cannot imagine how disgusting & dirty it'll look after Scuz actually starts using it & filming in there.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Me too, I spat out my drink at the beige curtains.

Also, love watching the new PE Nation launch. Imagine White Fox sitting there going “lilac, beige and pale orange are IN people, let’s whip up some copies for Sarah to slap her name on!!!
I’m waiting for her to copy chloe szeps new active/swim conversion range she previewed yesterday (I think) cause you know scuz is such a beachy Byron boss babe who if you didn’t know loves to workout but doesn’t do it for the look, it’s for the mental benefit you guyssssss.

Reactions: 10
Just watched her Vlog and ok so you were all arguing about tomatoes in a LEFTOVERS RECEIPE haha what a whirlwind this forum can be. The ACTUAL issue guys is that she STILL uses disposable wipes to clean Focks up after EVERY meal.. like I did not know that was a thing anybody could do without feeling like you were wiping away a baby turtle literally erry time. I thought it was like a thing that you use a wet face washer.. am I insane? Pls debate.
Omg I use wipes and it never crossed my mind to use a wet face washer 🤦🏼‍♀️ I'm so embarrassed haha what an idiot I am lol will use a face washer in future.

Reactions: 8
on her poll of where the artwork should go, I voted for kurts option so she doesnt get her way
Hahaha 😂 Also, how much bleeping pink is she going to put in her house? I like pink too, you know for my phone case and maybe a couch cushion or whatever but seriously 🤮

Reactions: 15
and she 'hates grey' yet so gladly accepted that free couch from Globe West. Which mind you, the condition of makes me sick! She does realise you can have your upholstery cleaned right? So grubby!
AGREE! This annoyed me so much when she said that...
In her old apartment tour, she literally always went on about how she loves neutral colours - like white and grey. Obviously just saying all that because Globe West was giving her all that furniture..

that couch also is still kinda ‘new’ and there is nothing wrong with how it looks in the new place. As if you wouldn’t just get it cleaned and keep it. So wasteful...

Reactions: 16
Her stories today.... literally every room was like “I’m getting a mirror for this room” and moving a mirror outside by the pool!?! How obsessed with yourself can you get omg who needs that many mirrors.

also.....does she really think people are on the edge of their seat just dying to see her new hair? Lol

Reactions: 26
Her latest story out on a walk with Fox.... and he has the dummy in....
Also, is it just me or was she walking at a break neck speed? It seemed like another way to get a “sneaky workout” in. It’s just a walk for focks!! Don’t mind me out of breath, though. Nothing to see here but a walk for him!”

ETA: plenty of parents workout by taking their toddlers out for walks, but with Sezzy it just always seems like another way to up her cardio/fat burn.God forbid the walk be relaxing for the child who is having a “tantrum” according to you and needs to get outside to calm down. Nah, let’s do a quick speed walk to get some extra calories burned !

Reactions: 13
This might be a bit of stretch but there is always so much similarity between her activewear and stuff sold by other brands.

Anyway! I was driving home from the beach with my daughter this morning and I see a woman wearing this jumper. I'm thinking about it as I drive and realise my daughter had a zippy in a similar design.

Like I said it might be a huge stretch but thought it was interesting enough to share haha

Edit: Looking at them side by side in my post they aren't actually that similar *facepalm*

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.