Sarah's Day #7 Turned 28, look how much I ate, too lazy to get a baby stair gate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was that flowering vine/ tree that they cut down outside their office. I'm actually really upset that they did cut it down. It was so nice and it could've worked with the "Byron" theme. In her stories, she showed the backyard. There's now a row of young palm trees that'll take years to grown in. Sometimes I think that when people renovate, they fail to see the beauty that was there before them. She's been so keen to just change things. So wasteful. All that fiddle leaf fig needs is to be repotted and given some seasol. Not hard.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.