Sarah's Day #7 Turned 28, look how much I ate, too lazy to get a baby stair gate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just done a Pilates class and now off for a gyno appointment... nothing screams grub life like a sweaty 🐱

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
Cant wait to hear everyones thoughts on her latest stories...admitting her cin3 regressed naturally i.e. spontaneously and not because shes a holistic healer princess

Reactions: 24
Sorry but her new kitchen would have looked a hundred times better if she had installed black ovens. The stark white next to a different stark white cupboards looks so jarring and cheap.

Reactions: 26
Wonder if now she’s admitted she didn’t heal the cin3 with food that she will take those freaking dangerous videos down! Dear god she’s just an idiot 🙄🙄🙄 sometimes these days it hurts to even watch because it’s like come on, you’re an adult, do better, be better! You have young girls watching you! Contribute something positive for once in your useless life!

Reactions: 13
Bit off topic but a DOCTOR I follow who uses EVIDENCE BASED medicine just posted this on Instagram and I straight away thought of Kurt and Sarah🙄 I don’t want to offend anyone here who has been diagnosed with adrenal fatigue (this could be eye opening for some!) but I think Kurt just needs to bite the bullet and see a psychiatric/counsellor/psychologist for his anxiety and mental health and Sarah needs a slap in the face. Interestingly we haven’t heard of Kurt’s “health problems” in a while. Also no shade at alternate medicine there is definitely a place for it but people like Sarah need to realise doctor’s are not the enemy and that a) they study for years to understand the body (not just “research” from a blog) and b) practise evidence based medicine (I work in medicine/health care so I’m very passionate about bloggers spreading lies on SM)

Attachments

Reactions: 29
Firstly, trying to back track now is so infuriating as your influence initially gave young women confidence to try and heal CIN3 when it naturally can regress. No amount of disclaimer now can fix that Sarah. Secondly, ANY women reading this, or if you have any teen women in your life (actually, boys too) please go get the Gardisil vaccine. This vaccine will make Cervical Cancer a rare cancer in the future.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
As if she’s not using a filter in her latest stories. She’s so bleeping vein.

Reactions: 10
As if, in passing, these 4-5 stories discussing the possibility of CIN 3 naturally regressing is going to counteract the FULL meltdown, dramatic crying YouTube video about her diagnosis, and the follow up videos discussing how she “promoted natural healing” in her cervix ???? She clearly has been reading here because she outright acknowledged CIN 3 is common and regresses naturally all the time — then she went on the lament her woes of trying to just share her life when all the haterZ will come at her for spewing medical advice. But GUYS she tells us she’s NOT a doctor :rolleyes:

Reactions: 29
Did you all see what Samirosefitness said on her insta stories? She was asked who her least favourite influencer was and she referenced these forums. I am assuming she participates in here(?) or maybe just reads it. Sorry if this has already been posted. Haven't been on much, started studying.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Did you all see what Samirosefitness said on her insta stories? She was asked who her least favourite influencer was and she referenced these forums. I am assuming she participates in here(?) or maybe just reads it. Sorry if this has already been posted. Haven't been on much, started studying.
Yeah she’s been pretty vocal in the past about her and kurt, ages ago she posted on her Instagram when the bushfires were happening about how kurt called his day “catastrophic” when they were doing house stuff or something and laughed about the use of that word when people were in a catastrophic fire and then kurt said they were poor 🙄 when people were losing everything!!! She called her a bleep 😂
And then again she called her out when the cultural appropriation campaign she did a story talking I can’t remember exactly what she said but it would be in the cultural appropriation thread somewhere

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Cant wait to hear everyones thoughts on her latest stories...admitting her cin3 regressed naturally i.e. spontaneously and not because shes a holistic healer princess

The stories starting from when she talks about her gyno appointment and CIN3. She definitely says it regressed naturally. Clip ends just as she holds up what looks like yet another disposable cup!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I cracked up at that!!

The stories starting from when she talks about her gyno appointment and CIN3. She definitely says it regressed naturally. Clip ends just as she holds up what looks like yet another disposable cup!
Im not sure about NSW but Victoria and other states aren’t allowing keepcups at the moment due to covid. Everything is disposable.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I’ve been lurking here for awhile and can I just say it’s so relieving to see other people who get it instead of just calling it jealousy when you try and have a conversation about how problematic influencers are in general or this certain one in particular.

I unfortunately have a lot of crossroads in my life with her ( including attending the same school) so it’s hard to find people that see through the BS.

I only found these forums because I saw a local cafe repost an instagram story calling Cronulla Cronullafornia and I googled out of curiosity to see if this was something people are actually referring to Cronulla as these days but nope, turns out it’s another one of her groupies that flock to her hangouts in hopes of running into her. It’s truly a sight to see

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I just love her talking about how 'when a doctor tells you to do something, you just do it' when she has done the excat opposite so many times e.g. when she chose to ignore that advice and endangered Fox, refused antibiotics for her staph infection etc. etc.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I cringed SO HARD when she said she went oto the gym and then to her gyno...
imagine the stench from her sweat... OMFG
I'd be so embarrassed omg i feel awkward even thinking about doing that

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.