Sarah's Day #7 Turned 28, look how much I ate, too lazy to get a baby stair gate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you both for your input. Please keep them coming! :)

I have just been informed there was an attempt to call her out on Twitter whilst I was in hospital. I'm not on any social media platforms at this time, but I would love to ask all the members who were a part of that attempt to take these points and post them on that thread.
Send them out as individual tweets so that the thread showcases just how many individual incidents there have been.
There may be typos or unclear descriptions in my posts; please feel free to correct, clarify and edit as needed. So long as you don't change the facts themselves, you can use the points posted.

Do the same on Reddit if you want. Let's just get some reminders out there of the more damaging stuff Sarah has constantly put out.

And to clarify, because I now see that my wording and intent may be misunderstood, I am not trying to police the conversation and I myself come here for the dumb tit she does and all the lolz.
Besides, the small stuff is indicative of her pattern of behaviour and personality which feeds into the bigger issues, so we should note them. Please don't think I'm trying to stop people from saying their piece- big or small, serious or silly, it's all welcome.

I only know that the appropriation scandal at this particular point during the BLM movement is a chance we may not get again. And she has showcased just how someone in a position of power can oppress and silence a minority group. It's a prime example and she's burying it with minutia so that people forget. These harmful actions should be broadcast and spoken about, alongside everything else. Let's not allow her to distract from the big stuff.
There is also the issue if we get nit-picky over the small stuff that her stans dismiss everything we're saying as hAtE, because the big stuff is lost amidst the rest.
That's all I'm saying. I hope nobody misunderstands my intent.

Happy tattling! :)

Reactions: 15
Ok, but also I’m here in this forum to get nitpicky because as someone who has been watching Sarah since her channel’s inception, I know how difficult it’s been to get people to call her out on a large scale. When Olivia was able to have her article published, I was at least happy other individuals with platforms are holding her somewhat accountable and exposing her hypocrisy and issues. That said, I feel like we use this forum to discuss her in real time and for me and others — that can include small nitpicky things that grind our gears. I appreciate you’ve been ill and off of tattle but perhaps you can refresh on the older threads because I feel as though these large scale issues have been discussed and we have attempted best we can to shine a light on these problematic behaviors. At this point it’s just feeling a little like beating a dead horse to re-compile lists of problematic behaviors that already exist here and on other platforms like Reddit.

Reactions: 19
Ok, but also I’m here in this forum to get nitpicky because as someone who has been watching Sarah since her channel’s inception, I know how difficult it’s been to get people to call her out on a large scale. When Olivia was able to have her article published, I was at least happy other individuals with platforms are holding her somewhat accountable and exposing her hypocrisy and issues. That said, I feel like we use this forum to discuss her in real time and for me and others — that can include small nitpicky things that grind our gears. I appreciate you’ve been ill and off of tattle but perhaps you can refresh on the older threads because I feel as though these large scale issues have been discussed and we have attempted best we can to shine a light on these problematic behaviors. At this point it’s just feeling a little like beating a dead horse to re-compile lists of problematic behaviors that already exist here and on other platforms like Reddit.
That's a fair point and I appreciate your perspective. I am not trying to change the conversation entirely, as I said above, I like the laughing about the small stuff, too.
I honestly did try to clarify that:
And to clarify, because I now see that my wording and intent may be misunderstood, I am not trying to police the conversation and I myself come here for the dumb tit she does and all the lolz.
Besides, the small stuff is indicative of her pattern of behaviour and personality which feeds into the bigger issues, so we should note them. Please don't think I'm trying to stop people from saying their piece- big or small, serious or silly, it's all welcome.
I just wanted to take one last chance to focus on the big issues because between covid and BLM, we have current problematic behaviour that is so clearly demonstrable. As time passes, it will be more difficult to gain traction on these things.

Honestly, I cannot see newbies searching through the older threads for receipts, so I often think it's good to bring them back up for anyone just joining in.
Evidently my approach is wrong and this is beating a dead horse, as you said. I can respect that point of view.

Sorry to have offended. :)

Reactions: 10
I think it's good to bring such a list back up every now and again. There are always new people and there are SO MANY threads, no one has the time to catch up, especially on GG.

A few Sarah Fans are left in the Reddit group and they always complain about the rest of us being too nitpicky and then they dismiss the real issues as well.
I think it's fair if we say her house does not match our taste, she is presenting it on YT, it has been her main focus for almost a year now... But we can't really criticize her for having "bad taste". I mean we can, but other than laughing about it it doesn't do much to get her fans to see how truly problematic she is in many other cases.
I for example cannot comment on her parenting, because I have no experience in that area. But I can criticize her oversharing of Fox, especially the bathtub photos. Because you don't have to be a parent to find that to be wrong.
I like that this forum can do both and (most of the time) stay respectful and educational. The Reddit group is also growing steadily and even in her Facebook groups there are some critical people when it comes to her big fails of this year.

Reactions: 18
A few Sarah Fans are left in the Reddit group and they always complain about the rest of us being too nitpicky and then they dismiss the real issues as well.
Right, but that is why I’m not posting my nitpicking snark to reddit. I post it here, as this was pretty much the extension of GG after it crapped out in May. I’m 100% on board with calling her out and raising awareness to fans about her awful and problematic behaviors. However, I was just saying I felt that the recent posts today re-hashing all that was discussed as recently as Tuesday (and thus, easily accessible to newcomers on this thread) was an unnecessary derailment of the flow of the thread. I’m not coming for anyone or trying to moderate (truly). I was just trying to relay the fact that the recent discussion today seems to stem from a user’s own hiatus from Sarah and the thread, and reiterated all the things everyone discussed this week when they attempted to launch the twitter campaign against her (which is pretty much the same attempt and effort to get Sarah’s behavior out to the public that 2xblended was advocating for). I only wanted to point out it felt redundant and often times forces users to scroll past the long re-hash. Again, not attempting to argue or criticize! I hope that is obvious. I just don’t want to feel as though the only place we have to vent our petty frustrations, as well as our larger serious issues, is forcing a conversation in one direction all the time.

Reactions: 12
Right, but that is why I’m not posting my nitpicking snark to reddit. I post it here, as this was pretty much the extension of GG after it crapped out in May. I’m 100% on board with calling her out and raising awareness to fans about her awful and problematic behaviors. However, I was just saying I felt that the recent posts today re-hashing all that was discussed as recently as Tuesday (and thus, easily accessible to newcomers on this thread) was an unnecessary derailment of the flow of the thread. I’m not coming for anyone or trying to moderate (truly). I was just trying to relay the fact that the recent discussion today seems to stem from a user’s own hiatus from Sarah and the thread, and reiterated all the things everyone discussed this week when they attempted to launch the twitter campaign against her (which is pretty much the same attempt and effort to get Sarah’s behavior out to the public that 2xblended was advocating for). I only wanted to point out it felt redundant and often times forces users to scroll past the long re-hash. Again, not attempting to argue or criticize! I hope that is obvious. I just don’t want to feel as though the only place we have to vent our petty frustrations, as well as our larger serious issues, is forcing a conversation in one direction all the time.
And I'll reiterate that I was clearly in the wrong because I'm not in a position to get fully caught up in my current circumstances and did not mean to derail your discussions.
I apologise.

Reactions: 5
And I'll reiterate that I was clearly in the wrong because I'm not in a position to get fully caught up in my current circumstances and did not mean to derail your discussions.
I apologise.
Sorry to make you feel like you did anything wrong! I don’t mean to imply that at all. I appreciate your passion when it comes to all Sarah’s problematic behavior, as I’m sure we can all share in those feelings as well. Hope you’re on the mend and feeling better :)

Reactions: 5
She’s really hyping up her hair like do people really care that much??? It’s clearly to increase engagement 🤑🤑

Reactions: 16
I swear Kurt aged 20 years in 4 years.. I guess constantly walking on eggshells and being degrated by Scuzz does that. Does she ever do anything for him? I feel like she always expects him to do things for her but not the other way around

Reactions: 18
I had a quick look on her SocialBlade for IG and honestly, it's quite interesting - obviously March 2019 she had a huge increase in followers with the birth of Fox but since then (and aside from a few jumps in followers which if I remember correctly are mainly from giveaways/ product releases plus the peak around April which is likely people drawn in by her SITSI sales and people starting to follow her for inspo in lockdown) she's had a pretty steady decline in new followers - especially the past two months where she's only been getting 2000-3000 new followers. I guess it shows people are starting to find her content boring and repetitive, and are noticing that she no longer is adding/ contributing value to her followers (i.e. through free recipes, workouts, etc.) but is instead monetising it all. And I know we're all aware she doesn't post as much as she used to but the second graph completely affirms this - since Oct '18 where she was posting ~30x/ month there's been a pretty steady decline in posting to about 20 posts per month.

It's pretty clear she's desperate to try and up her engagement with all the new product launches and drivel on her stories - good to see that as a whole people aren't buying it nearly as much as they used to. I can't wait to see the response to her cooking pRoJecT when it FINALLY comes out - will it be her stans kissing her arse as usual or will people finally realise she's full of crap?

1600387116455.png

1600387137386.png

• Wow
Reactions: 10
imagine hyping up a hair colour as if it’s going to be something outrageously different

Reactions: 17
She’s really hyping up her hair like do people really care that much??? It’s clearly to increase engagement 🤑🤑

Exactly! Especially for a rinse or a rosegold toner that is only going to be temporary. Yawn!

I swear Kurt aged 20 years in 4 years.. I guess constantly walking on eggshells and being degrated by Scuzz does that. Does she ever do anything for him? I feel like she always expects him to do things for her but not the other way around
I think she thinks she is the domestic princess best fiance in the world #goals because she makes him GF DF Refined Sugar Free slop for dinner, in the same portion size as what she feeds her toddler. She would also think that she is the reason for Kurt's career success, and of course the fact she lets him live rent free in HER nuuuu house. It is so disgusting to even think that way, but I think it rings so true for her.

Reactions: 20
I can just imagine what her stans will say when her cooking project comes out.

“omg guyzzz! I loveee Sezzys new cooking app! I made this meal from it. I didn’t have any of the ingredients so I changed everything but it tastes so good! Highly recommend”

And

“I love the app! I made these cookies. They’re kinda gross so next time I’ll change heaps of stuff to make them actually taste good, but I’ll keep paying for her app because I want to support her!”

🙄🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Just watched her Vlog and ok so you were all arguing about tomatoes in a LEFTOVERS RECEIPE haha what a whirlwind this forum can be. The ACTUAL issue guys is that she STILL uses disposable wipes to clean Focks up after EVERY meal.. like I did not know that was a thing anybody could do without feeling like you were wiping away a baby turtle literally erry time. I thought it was like a thing that you use a wet face washer.. am I insane? Pls debate.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.