Sarah's Day #7 Turned 28, look how much I ate, too lazy to get a baby stair gate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Laughing at her calling Focks room bland and white on stories.

Erm you basically calling you whole house :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It looks nice styled like that... but that colour is major yikes from me. It’s bringing back my teenage trauma, when I thought it was a good idea to try a DIY double bleach job on my (dyed) warm dark brown hair. It literally looked exactly the same colour as hers. 😂😩

It’s going to look so much worse when it’s slicked back in greasy ponytail all the time too.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
And Gretty is pregnant or just had a baby right? And their kids are very close in age so she might have felt the pressure.
my first thought was Skye Wheatley

she’s up herself like Sarah but at least she actually loves her son

Reactions: 10
I just flicked through quickly, but all that hype for such a minor change? Come on now.

Secondly, ordering Uber eats is bad enough but trying to use the laptop whilst getting foils done?
Also at the beginning of the vlog she says she's late and should have left 5 minutes ago and then proceeds to blab for 15 minutes. She's such a cunty bleep that doesn't value other people's time. I hate selfish people like that!

Reactions: 25
It's annoying me she just tucks her hair behind her ears all the time when she does have it down. Like when she was talking about being over her old hair and it not looking good etc. She very Briefly had it out falling around her face (without being tucked behind ears) and it looked really lovely!

Reactions: 4
Wow.
Is this for real? Are Globe West really buying it from China for between those prices and selling them for $360 each? Omg 😡🤬
of course they are! Let’s not forget whitefox marking up their tit to make the blonde skinny tanned blue eyed white girl rich. People need to do their research. So many people being exploited.

Does anyone else think it’s bleeping creepy and awkward people like Sarah ordering Ubereats to their hairdresser? I would never do that?! but also... she can’t even be original and ends up copying her sister’s hair... lol

edit: I actually really hate it lmao. I don’t think it suits her orange fake tanned skin tbh. It kinda looks like she bleached her hair and it hasn’t been toned lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Her hair now matches the nu-Byron-barbie-bungalow? Honestly I didn’t like this girl in school but she’s just become the most hideous human being as an adult. It’s a completely embarrassing representation of people in the area.

I also scrolled through the “Reno series” video while I was at it and the house is evidence money can’t buy taste. I can’t believe that was done with the help of a designer... truly speechless. There really is no one less deserving of all the things she has in life than her.

Reactions: 23
Her hair looks like a wig. That color could be cool on other but on her it doesn’t fit. It’s going to fade after washing. But then again she doesn’t shower so maybe she’ll have it for three months 🤣

When she was walking through her house, I thought she was back in her old apartment. Way to pay millions of dollars for a few extra rooms and a pool. The mirror outside is tacky and is only for IG use. I hope focks is playing catch and throws a ball at it...maybe she needs a mirror above her bed 😂

I find the pregnancy rumor entertaining because it goes for show (if it’s true) that she NEEDS to be having a major life event every year. Moving in with boyfriend, cin-3, baby, engaged, buy a house... it’s a lot crammed into what 3 years or however long they are dating? She can never just live and enjoy life, it needs to be something to brag about and stress about. She’s going to do all her major life events and force them and have them all be over in 5 years. I understand everyone is on different timelines, but it bothers me how she forces her and demands hers.

she also hasn’t mentioned wedding planning so maybe she could be pregnant?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think maybe they did do her roots but then gave her a root shadow?? It's weird because why wouldn't you just go full peach and let your hair grow out naturally but she talks about how she did a "different brown like the model" or something

Reactions: 3
Can we talk about the fact that she went on about how her sister has fair undertones to her skin, but she has more olive/yellow undertones.... but she says this as she’s waving her hand around in the camera, free of fake tan. She so obviously has pink/fair undertones. She can’t even be honest with herself over her natural skin.

And how she INSISTS her natural hair is mousy blonde. It’s brown, Sarah. Your hair is brown. Your roots are mousy brown.

Reactions: 37
The out of breath house tour might convince me she is in fact pregnant. Also - last time she colored her hair a pinky color was when she was pregnant with Fox. It also would explain her urgency to move into a house that isn’t even done; she probably wants to start getting settled and going back and forth wouldn’t allow her to feel that way? Idk but I could definitely see this being true for some reason. The bikini pic could be to throw us off of thinking that (remember how last time the big reveal was basically ruined by rumors and GG exposing things?) I’ve seen plenty of mothers who, early on, can flex abs and suck in a tiny bit and look completely like their non pregnant selves. New house reno is winding down, pregnancy could be on the horizon (as she’s shown to balk at the planning and money associated with wedding planning). She’s the type to be more willing to shill out on a second child bc she can monetize their existence vs paying upfront and outright for a wedding.

Reactions: 14
Her hair looks like a wig. That color could be cool on other but on her it doesn’t fit. It’s going to fade after washing. But then again she doesn’t shower so maybe she’ll have it for three months 🤣

When she was walking through her house, I thought she was back in her old apartment. Way to pay millions of dollars for a few extra rooms and a pool. The mirror outside is tacky and is only for IG use. I hope focks is playing catch and throws a ball at it...maybe she needs a mirror above her bed 😂

I find the pregnancy rumor entertaining because it goes for show (if it’s true) that she NEEDS to be having a major life event every year. Moving in with boyfriend, cin-3, baby, engaged, buy a house... it’s a lot crammed into what 3 years or however long they are dating? She can never just live and enjoy life, it needs to be something to brag about and stress about. She’s going to do all her major life events and force them and have them all be over in 5 years. I understand everyone is on different timelines, but it bothers me how she forces her and demands hers.

she also hasn’t mentioned wedding planning so maybe she could be pregnant?
My sister in law is very much the same as scuz, self absorbed, narcissistic, always in a rush for everything, always has to brag and thinks everyone is literally obsessed with her and her tit bag of a husband. Engaged after 3 months, pregnant after 10 months, married after 19 months, all at a young age. I think people like them need to be idolised and constantly better than everyone, their whole life is a competition and they need to have people envy them constantly when in reality normal people don’t see their life as competition and normal healthy people are happy for others when they achieve things and don’t feel a need to throw it in people’s faces.. of course everyone gets jealous but not everyone thinks the same way as they do. Makes me feel a bit sad that their lives are so fake for show, eventually people catch up with you and life becomes more about them than you (having babies, getting married etc). What happens when one of her sisters has great success and gets pregnant and moves into their first place? My sister in law is having a hard time with people around her moving on without her and having babies and getting married as she’s now a married women with 3 kids and life isn’t about her anymore.

Reactions: 8
You went to school with her? Please spill ALL the tea!!!
Honestly there is no tea 🤷‍♀️ she was nothing special then just like now no matter how convinced she is of it now. I wasn’t friends with her but it was a small school so everyone knew everyone. I didn’t like her but I also had no real beef with her but there was no way in hell she would have even considered being friends with someone like me who genuinely felt with a considerable weight gain and other health issues from PCOS towards the end of high school.

She was defiantly a binge drinker back in the day though so I find it ironic that she now believes she’s a saint for not drinking.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I hate the colour, it honestly looks like a home job, and it doesn't go well with fake tan. And yeah I don't like the roots showing

Reactions: 22
She’s a racist, unqualified scumbag that’s who!
I think the colourist did a good job, but it’s personally not for me.

It’s funny how she actually looks when she isn’t in control of filters (sorry I mean “presets” which aren’t filters. 🙄) & angles. She honestly looks mid 30s, not his youthful milf she claims to be.

*I think ageing, is actually really graceful and beautiful, I’m not trying to make a dig at anyone in there thirty’s by my comment! It’s just ironic how Sarah acts 17, thinks she’s a 22 year old milf and looks nothing like how she portrays online.
All I can see is Fiona from Shrek in this photo 🙃. Definitely goes to show how much effort she puts into her facial angles on the selfies, must be some solid photo sessions she has to get the face and chin and abs and arms and horse pose and sickled foot and #nachurallyolive lighting on point together 😳

Reactions: 14
It looks nice styled like that... but that colour is major yikes from me. It’s bringing back my teenage trauma, when I thought it was a good idea to try a DIY double bleach job on my (dyed) warm dark brown hair. It literally looked exactly the same colour as hers. 😂😩
Oh god, now I know why that colour is familiar!! 😂😂

She should have added more pink, tbh. You can barely see it and by the time she's popped her usual filters on it's going to look more orange. Actually, I can't wait 🤣

Reactions: 11
She hasn't mentioned her test results yet has she? I thought she had abnormal cells again.

They wouldn't test that during pregnancy.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.