Sarah's Day #7 Turned 28, look how much I ate, too lazy to get a baby stair gate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I definitely think it’s a possibility she could be pregnant! I feel like she wouldn’t ever leave those “unflattering” (completely normal) clips of her belly in her latest vlog looking a little fuller than usual if she didn’t want speculation or hype. She knows what she’s doing, she’s very calculated. Possibly another reason Fox is not in the nursery closest to their room?

Reactions: 16
So I don’t think Sarah is pregnant because she wouldn’t be announcing it until at least 12 weeks and she could be pregnant in the pic below which she took the other day right? Also I don’t think celeb spellcheck has much goss on Sarah she keeps to herself and out of influencer groups so to speak. That’s what I hope anyway!

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Ok her new hair colour is a mix between pale pink copper faded fluro orange and faint skid mark tit undies look. Nothing out of this world amazing, if anything it's aged her a bit.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I wonder who this is? I would be surprised if it is Sarah, surely Trashy Bines also can’t be considered big. Who else?😂
(this account, my guilty pleasure follow, has a pretty good inside scoop on goss so I think the statement would be true)
I follow this account too and messaged to ask for a hint and the hint was QLD so I reckon maybe Skye Wheatley? If you consider her ‘big’

Reactions: 11
Hair is underwhelming. It looked pastel orange to me, might look better after a few wines though 😋

Reactions: 9
She’s a racist, unqualified scumbag that’s who!
I think the colourist did a good job, but it’s personally not for me.

It’s funny how she actually looks when she isn’t in control of filters (sorry I mean “presets” which aren’t filters. 🙄) & angles. She honestly looks mid 30s, not his youthful milf she claims to be.

*I think ageing, is actually really graceful and beautiful, I’m not trying to make a dig at anyone in there thirty’s by my comment! It’s just ironic how Sarah acts 17, thinks she’s a 22 year old milf and looks nothing like how she portrays online.

Attachments

Reactions: 14
It is actually refreshing to see her actual skin texture, shows how much she usually edits the photos..
1600425355410.png

Reactions: 18
I dont like the hair but that's me. My god the end of the vlog was annoying, she's so mean to kurt

Maybe it's me because I have no idea about hair colours... But it just looks yellow/ orange to me. Why do they call that peachy pink?

Reactions: 19
I just flicked through quickly, but all that hype for such a minor change? Come on now.

Secondly, ordering Uber eats is bad enough but trying to use the laptop whilst getting foils done?

• Angry
She looks so different in the stylist photo with her hair. As you say when she isn't in control with filters/presets whatever she uses to modify her looks. Also couldn't honestly tell you the last time I saw her with her hair down vs the usual scraped back in a greasy slob against her hair which continues to make her head look for too small for her frame. But is also not helped with her posture and the need to show off her collar bone in every car instagram story. She really does have messed up body views and despite what she says, she comes across as continually being unhappy with her body which is just sad

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.