Sarah's Day #7 Turned 28, look how much I ate, too lazy to get a baby stair gate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a very average house with a dated layout. Why would you want 3 beds and only 1 bathroom upstairs and yet there‘s another full bathroom downstairs for what is essentially only a study. You only really need a powder room downstairs for guests. Also having a detached garage is tit. It’s a terrible design. They could have bought way better for their budget. I think she was swayed by it having a studio for her ‘work’ rather than it being a suitable home for a young family.
The floor plan looks to me an extension was put on top of a single level floor plan in the past. It is just not a good floor plan at all.

Reactions: 13
“What am I doing to my hair?”

who cares, you’re still a racist, entitled POS Sarah.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Imagine hyping up a HAIR COLOUR.

Spoiler alert: it’ll be rose gold. So original and innovative 🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
I wonder how much research/understanding they have of investing in property...they seem to have completely overcapitalised on the house with the cost of renos. She probably would have found something more in line with her aesthetic in the same budget

Reactions: 14
The things I found the most bizarre about the whole vlog was how she was so worried the builders would see her in her PJs, even commenting that the top was a bit short, then she walks out in leggings and a crop top????!????

• Haha
Reactions: 12
so she reckons shes gonna be off stories until her vlog comes out showing her cool new hair do (that no one even gives a duck about lol haha)
this meanssss HOPEFULLY no lame mirror selfies showing us her thigh gap

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I find it really weird they didnt make the master more of a master with at least a walk in robe? It’s a multi million dollar house with the same mirrored robes opposite the bed that I have in my crappy sharehouse lol. As everyone else has said it honestly just looks like her old apartment with 3 rooms plonked on top.

Sorry if this seems wasteful but If I had endless cash as Sarah’s does I would consider taking out the large pool and put in something smaller to maximise the yard area and give focks and abbey some grass. They have the beach around the corner they don’t need a full sized pool taking up the whole backyard. I don’t think her bEsTiE Maddie did the best job at optimising the space they had tbh.
She probably tried tbh. We saw how difficult Sarah was in the reno vlogs (and in everyday life lol), it all had to be how SHE wanted it, even when Maddie was trying to tell her why it wouldn't work. And this was just the clips that made the vlogs. I can only imagine how Sarah behaved when the camera wasn't rolling.

Imagine hyping up a HAIR COLOUR.

Spoiler alert: it’ll be rose gold. So original and innovative 🙄
Right! She even showed us the badly crossed out DM's from her stylist asking if Sarah wanted the same as last time.

And is it me or has Fox not been palmed off to her mum's lately? I hope everything is ok there but imagine the irony if her parents were isolating.

Reactions: 9
the sparkles gone from his soul
You only need to scroll back on his Instagram to before he met Sarah and the early stages of meeting Sarah. I'm surprised she hasn't made him remove photos. It's so glaringly obvious the difference from then to now. I wonder how he feels

Reactions: 12
I thought the same thing - I think they may be getting confused with the recent artwork she has purchased from @_bonniegray which looks alot like Indigenous artwork
I'm disappointed they didn't do their research before deciding to record that part of the podcast then. It felt like they said it as a 'saving grace', like 'yes they were wrong to purchase the didgeridoo, but look they've recently purchased Indigenous artwork so they're learning'. When in actual fact they haven't and they're not learning. I feel like whenever Sarah's Day is mentioned on Outspoken they don't give Sarah as much of a hard time as they should; they're very half arsed and almost defend her. I think I'll unsubscribe from them.

Reactions: 17
I have no idea why she’s forever saying they only give Fox his dummy for bed time (even though he always seems to have it), and even makes the effort to address it when she realises he has it in her random stories by saying “you’re not supposed to have that so I’m taking it in a minute” etc..
In this picture he even bloody has it in the bath 🤦🏻‍♀️ I don’t understand why she tells so many stupid little lies.

She’s doing my head in today. Those boomerangs where she moves her hips from side to side - UGHHHH.... Yes Sarah you have abs and your thighs don’t touch - we get it.

Reactions: 18
He looked so much cuter a few years back, now he looks tired and a lot less buff.
Her house is as boring as she is and the layout is terrible. If I was spending millions of expect a walk in robe... hell I wouldn’t even buy a house without one in any price bracket lol

Reactions: 11
I was just saying this to a friend and want to post it here. Following on from my post yesterday, I'd like to compile a list of some of the major scandals Scammy has had (you've been warned Sarah, go cry on your stories about hAtErS if you wish).

I'd love this to be a collaborative effort. When we have a full list of the bigger scandals, I'd love it if it could be shared on reddit, facebook, twitter, and any other platform you wish to use.

There's something very wrong here and it's eating away at me. When someone like her can do so much atrocious stuff and profit from it, but innocent people are getting murdered for having the wrong skin colour...we should do our part and let it be crystal clear that she's not a pink princess but a harmful force.
Silence and/or hyper-focusing on the minor stuff (like house decor or whatever) will allow her to keep getting away with the really racist/homophobic/toxic tit she's preaching under the radar.
I'm not trying to disrupt conversation and I love reading everyone's take on all topics, big and small, but she's just culturally appropriated TWICE in the span of a few months (in addition to her earlier Gypsy sunglasses saga), and has managed to silence all talk about it by diverting attention to other small tit that isn't important.
In the year when the BLM movement is finally getting attention and traction, in the very same week we were hearing about George Floyd, she appropriated and got away with it. Twice.
Anyone else would have received a lot more backlash. I think it's important we don't drop this issue. Our silence will be as bad as her actions.

Whilst I'm here now, I'll list the little bits I can. Please quote this numbered section and add to the list from what you can remember. Let us try to showcase just how dangerous her platform is and prove we are not haters but, rather, we are socially conscious and making sure we are not silenced again.

1. Promotes and encourages disordered eating habits; shames family, friends and fans who do not eat according to her self-proclaimed 'healthy' plan.
  2. Restricted her diet and over-exercised during her pregnancy, risking her baby's health and shaming other mothers who didn't do the same. Evidenced by multiple posts of mothers who admitted she made them feel like failures.
  3. Plagiarizes designs from other brands, including Cotton On, Lilybod, Slinkii, The Beauty Chef, P.E. Nation.
  4. Held a fundraiser for the Aus bush fires, without donating her own money. Proceeded to hold on to her followers' donations for weeks, and deleted any questions asking where the money was going. Only donated the money when reported to scamwatch, and even then deducted 40k without explanation. Proceeded to cry and play victim because she was asked to transfer the money where it was rightfully due instead of trying to profit off the interest of it sitting in her account as she was attempting to.
  5. Every post on her page, dating back to when she lived with her parents, is an advert (Gaming app, ShaSha food co., Esmii Skin care, Blue Dinosaur, etc.). None of her ads are disclosed. This is terribly misleading to her followers who think she sincerely uses this stuff because she is real and raw.
  6. Has 2 incidents of homophobic behaviour (when Kurt freaked out about wearing a skirt in her vlog, and when they posted the scrabble board).
  7. Posted a Bible verse suggesting she would be spared from covid because of her faith. Great message to send out during a global pandemic.
  8. Lied about having PCOS diagnosis- she never went to a gyno for it, nor did she ever get a scan or blood tests.
  9. Lied about healing her CIN3 through her natural cures, but actively promoted a 'program' for others in her position to follow.
  10. Outed Hawaiian Airlines for a delayed flight, and sent her minions to attacked them all over their social media. Continued to moan and complain until she received a Virgin Airlines treat in exchange for positive publicity. Also outed the window fitter who had no chance to defend himself.
  11. Claims her skin is smooth because she cured her PCOS and takes body bloom, when in reality she is getting botox and fillers.
  12. Shares inappropriate images of her son (bath photos, peeing on head photo, etc.) even when we have sent her information about how these pictures can be embedded onto more nefarious sites.
  13. Refused to self-isolate at the beginning of covid and flouted the rules daily, going for walks, the gym, coffee runs, hair salon, and picking up a surf board for Fox.
  14. Traveled from a hotspot during a surge in covid cases, and then proceeded to complain the entire time because she had to tolerate Kurt's "boring" family. Not for one second acknowledging that everyone in the world does not have the ability to see their loved ones for fear or infecting them.
  15. Appropriated from BIPOC three times (Gypsy sunglasses, coloured braids, didgeridoo incidents). Then instead of learning and growing from the experience, silenced, deleted and blocked people from these groups, thus whitewashing the entire discussion by not letting their voices be heard. Then proceeded to flip the script and cry because she feels attacked and victimized *again* because people were trying to *politely* explain to her that her actions are offensive and considered appropriation.
There is more (Abby's treatment, etc.) but I'm drained. Please, please join me in this and showcase the bigger issues to draw more attention to her. If my points are unclear, please feel free to edit my post and pad them out. Add to the list as much as you can remember.

She is so, so harmful. I don't care if she dresses like a pre-teen, I don't care that her house is bland, I don't care that her life is vacuous. I care that she is actively demonizing medical professionals and encouraging people to treat serious medical conditions (staph infections/HPV->CIN3/PCOS) with body bloom.
I care that she is stealing people's creative ideas and not giving them credit where it's due.
I care that she silences PoC regularly and nobody is noticing it.
I care that she managed to hold onto 400k of donations for almost a month when her country was burning all around her.
I care that she is encouraging her followers to develop disordered eating habits and exercise routines, and profiting from ebooks that will certainly lead to injury because the programs are terribly designed; all whilst she bodybuilds with any gym that will sponsor her but claim the results are from her own programs.
I care that she is weaponizing her stans and teaching them to actively doxx and bully anyone who questions even the slightest things. She's breeding a following that is blindly hating on others- this can have a bigger ripple effect outside of her platform (are these same kids bullying their peers at school the way they did me?).
I care that she can get away with being racist and homophobic in this day and age;
that she proliferates outdated gender roles and toxic masculinity;
that her followers are being taught that if they look thin/pretty enough and act snarky and entitled enough, they can have whatever they wish (including the rights to other people's intellectual property) because their personalities, morals and ethics don't matter- certainly not judging by the example Sarah is setting.

My best to everyone on here. I hope you all stay safe. 🌼

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Love the list! While I also enjoy laughing about the minor stuff (shoes in the house etc), the big messages she sends out are what truly matters.

It should definitely be pointed out (again) that she has released fitness, diet and medical advice without ANY qualifications in any of those areas.
She always says she is doing research when she shares advice. But never discloses her sources. In one story she admitted to deleting them when she is done. That is not research. That is Google. And giving herself that fake science halo is a problem. It makes her sound believable and knowledgeable even though she has no back up for her claims.

And for some people is seems to be a minor detail but having her dog pee and poop on her balcony because she didn't want to take her outside 3 times a day and then complaining about it is so disgusting to me. People should only have animals if they want to take on the responsibility. I really hope Abby will not have to do her business in their backyard. It is not big enough and it's no replacement for daily walks.

Reactions: 21
I was just saying this to a friend and want to post it here. Following on from my post yesterday, I'd like to compile a list of some of the major scandals Scammy has had (you've been warned Sarah, go cry on your stories about hAtErS if you wish).

I'd love this to be a collaborative effort. When we have a full list of the bigger scandals, I'd love it if it could be shared on reddit, facebook, twitter, and any other platform you wish to use.

There's something very wrong here and it's eating away at me. When someone like her can do so much atrocious stuff and profit from it, but innocent people are getting murdered for having the wrong skin colour...we should do our part and let it be crystal clear that she's not a pink princess but a harmful force.
Silence and/or hyper-focusing on the minor stuff (like house decor or whatever) will allow her to keep getting away with the really racist/homophobic/toxic tit she's preaching under the radar.
I'm not trying to disrupt conversation and I love reading everyone's take on all topics, big and small, but she's just culturally appropriated TWICE in the span of a few months (in addition to her earlier Gypsy sunglasses saga), and has managed to silence all talk about it by diverting attention to other small tit that isn't important.
In the year when the BLM movement is finally getting attention and traction, in the very same week we were hearing about George Floyd, she appropriated and got away with it. Twice.
Anyone else would have received a lot more backlash. I think it's important we don't drop this issue. Our silence will be as bad as her actions.

Whilst I'm here now, I'll list the little bits I can. Please quote this numbered section and add to the list from what you can remember. Let us try to showcase just how dangerous her platform is and prove we are not haters but, rather, we are socially conscious and making sure we are not silenced again.

1. Promotes and encourages disordered eating habits; shames family, friends and fans who do not eat according to her self-proclaimed 'healthy' plan.
  2. Restricted her diet and over-exercised during her pregnancy, risking her baby's health and shaming other mothers who didn't do the same. Evidenced by multiple posts of mothers who admitted she made them feel like failures.
  3. Plagiarizes designs from other brands, including Cotton On, Lilybod, Slinkii, The Beauty Chef, P.E. Nation.
  4. Held a fundraiser for the Aus bush fires, without donating her own money. Proceeded to hold on to her followers' donations for weeks, and deleted any questions asking where the money was going. Only donated the money when reported to scamwatch, and even then deducted 40k without explanation. Proceeded to cry and play victim because she was asked to transfer the money where it was rightfully due instead of trying to profit off the interest of it sitting in her account as she was attempting to.
  5. Every post on her page, dating back to when she lived with her parents, is an advert (Gaming app, ShaSha food co., Esmii Skin care, Blue Dinosaur, etc.). None of her ads are disclosed. This is terribly misleading to her followers who think she sincerely uses this stuff because she is real and raw.
  6. Has 2 incidents of homophobic behaviour (when Kurt freaked out about wearing a skirt in her vlog, and when they posted the scrabble board).
  7. Posted a Bible verse suggesting she would be spared from covid because of her faith. Great message to send out during a global pandemic.
  8. Lied about having PCOS diagnosis- she never went to a gyno for it, nor did she ever get a scan or blood tests.
  9. Lied about healing her CIN3 through her natural cures, but actively promoted a 'program' for others in her position to follow.
  10. Outed Hawaiian Airlines for a delayed flight, and sent her minions to attacked them all over their social media. Continued to moan and complain until she received a Virgin Airlines treat in exchange for positive publicity. Also outed the window fitter who had no chance to defend himself.
  11. Claims her skin is smooth because she cured her PCOS and takes body bloom, when in reality she is getting botox and fillers.
  12. Shares inappropriate images of her son (bath photos, peeing on head photo, etc.) even when we have sent her information about how these pictures can be embedded onto more nefarious sites.
  13. Refused to self-isolate at the beginning of covid and flouted the rules daily, going for walks, the gym, coffee runs, hair salon, and picking up a surf board for Fox.
  14. Traveled from a hotspot during a surge in covid cases, and then proceeded to complain the entire time because she had to tolerate Kurt's "boring" family. Not for one second acknowledging that everyone in the world does not have the ability to see their loved ones for fear or infecting them.
  15. Appropriated from BIPOC three times (Gypsy sunglasses, coloured braids, didgeridoo incidents). Then instead of learning and growing from the experience, silenced, deleted and blocked people from these groups, thus whitewashing the entire discussion by not letting their voices be heard. Then proceeded to flip the script and cry because she feels attacked and victimized *again* because people were trying to *politely* explain to her that her actions are offensive and considered appropriation.
There is more (Abby's treatment, etc.) but I'm drained. Please, please join me in this and showcase the bigger issues to draw more attention to her. If my points are unclear, please feel free to edit my post and pad them out. Add to the list as much as you can remember.

She is so, so harmful. I don't care if she dresses like a pre-teen, I don't care that her house is bland, I don't care that her life is vacuous. I care that she is actively demonizing medical professionals and encouraging people to treat serious medical conditions (staph infections/HPV->CIN3/PCOS) with body bloom.
I care that she is stealing people's creative ideas and not giving them credit where it's due.
I care that she silences PoC regularly and nobody is noticing it.
I care that she managed to hold onto 400k of donations for almost a month when her country was burning all around her.
I care that she is encouraging her followers to develop disordered eating habits and exercise routines, and profiting from ebooks that will certainly lead to injury because the programs are terribly designed; all whilst she bodybuilds with any gym that will sponsor her but claim the results are from her own programs.
I care that she is weaponizing her stans and teaching them to actively doxx and bully anyone who questions even the slightest things. She's breeding a following that is blindly hating on others- this can have a bigger ripple effect outside of her platform (are these same kids bullying their peers at school the way they did me?).
I care that she can get away with being racist and homophobic in this day and age;
that she proliferates outdated gender roles and toxic masculinity;
that her followers are being taught that if they look thin/pretty enough and act snarky and entitled enough, they can have whatever they wish (including the rights to other people's intellectual property) because their personalities, morals and ethics don't matter- certainly not judging by the example Sarah is setting.

My best to everyone on here. I hope you all stay safe. 🌼
Add an instance for homophobia and sexualizing their child and making light of assault when in the podcast Kurt said he and Fox showered together and Fox touched his penis and he felt violated, then proceded to ask if that meant his child is gay now. "That's assault mate!" -Kurt during the podcast

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.