Sarah's Day #7 Turned 28, look how much I ate, too lazy to get a baby stair gate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a feeling Fox's room is downstairs, as is theirs. This is the layout of the house pre-reno, but i don't think they've moved rooms around too much.
Also find the carpet/floorboards thing weird. Like if you're just going to put rugs in every bedroom/living room, why bother with the carpet? It doesn't make any sense.
their room cant be on the ground floor though, they have their sick az sky light hole in the roof :\\\

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If I recall correctly, master bedroom, playroom and nursery are upstairs and Fox's room is downstairs. It was weird how they wanted him to sleep on a separate floor from them while having an empty nursery for future children upstairs.

Reactions: 7
I just don't get why they moved into the house already. All she does in the Vlog is complain they have guys around all day working and drilling stuff in the backyard. She has to "put clothes on", Fox can't nap because it's too loud, there are hazards everywhere. Why????

Reactions: 16
Also find the carpet/floorboards thing weird. Like if you're just going to put rugs in every bedroom/living room, why bother with the carpet? It doesn't make any sense.
I detest carpets, they're a home for dust and dust mites and floorboards look so much nicer, and you're right, why put a rug on a carpet? I can understand if you're in a rental and the carpet is ugly so you jazz it up with a rug, but she literally paid for carpet only to put a rug on top?

Reactions: 11
I have been away for most of the year dealing with health issues, so this rant may not relate to the current discussion as I'm not up to date, but I would hope since the majority of you have known me forever now, you'll understand the need to make this post.

I'm of mixed ethnicity. I've that lovely tan olive skin Sarah dreams of in the summer, and absolutely white-passing in the winter. I have been on the right side and the wrong side of colour-ism. I've had the good fortune to have witnessed colourism and racism in various countries (fortunate for the lessons, and for the ability to recognize the lessons for what they were).

I am so bleeping livid that she and Kurt have gotten away with silencing BIPOC twice now. The white privilege is astounding.

In spite of my health problems, in spite of my skin colour, in spite of covid wrecking my world, in spite of the losses of loved ones I've endured and the hardships I have witnessed, I can honestly say that I am privileged. I am white-passing and therefore, privileged. I am alive today, I am educated, I am witnessing society getting wrecked by all the '-isms' that exists and I can recognise that for the horror that it is- therefore I am privileged.
I have the ability to dream of what the future may hold and that in itself is a privilege, where PoC may not even have that.
And I am trying, learning, hoping to be a better ally and not to remain silent as the BLM uprising is showcasing atrocities point blank in our faces.

Yet Sarah, the epitome of health, wealth, privilege and access (to money, to education, to travel, to people, to businesses, access to 1 million people) cannot for 1 second stop to acknowledge her privilege? She just appropriates and oppresses and silences the many voices trying to reach her because she wants to continue to sleep in her perfectly comfortable bubble. WTAF?

She has the audacity to complain about haters, her multi-million $ houses not being perfect, the inconvenience of seeing Kurt's extended family during a pandemic when nobody is seeing their own parents, her child not posing *just so*, her product launches getting delayed... we're in the middle of a pandemic that is at your doorstep. And the atrocities in the US may not be on your doorstep (though Aus has its own issues) but your viewership is based there (hence the desire for her American tour that she has since dropped due to covid). Where's the humanity? Where's your conscience? Where's your gratitude for all that you have and all that you have been gifted?
People are terrified to send their kids to school because of covid, yet they absolutely must because a disproportionate amount of them (majority being PoC) cannot afford to feed their kids and rely on school lunches! Have you stopped to think for 1 second, now that you are a mother, what that choice must be like?

You sit in your $4.5 mill white castle, with your $3k purse, your $6k bracelet and your obedient staff, moaning every single day about how hard your life is. witch, you are entitled and privileged and famous. witch, you are alive and healthy. witch, your immediate family and your partner's family are all around you. witch, you are in a 1st world country. witch, you have the funds and the access to all the education you could ever dream of.
You have a global platform where you can stand up and speak to uplift and empower other people, but you choose to use it victimizing yourself! How? In the wake of Freddie Gray and George Floyd and Breonna Taylor and the countless others- how dare you call yourself a victim? How dare you appropriate twice while the world is on fire?
How dare you make homophobic comments in your 'dressing each other' video and post that horrid word on your scrabble board for all your young viewers to see.
How dare you monetize your grandmother's death and tease it for clicks?
How dare you brag about your new house while your neighbours' houses were burning all around you during the bush fires?
How dare you sit on those donations when your own people were in desperate need, and then block your loyal followers when they asked whether you hand donated their money?!
How dare you call yourself "poor", whilst literally rolling on the floor of your 2nd multi-mill property, during the bushfires when thousands lost all their homes and worldly possessions?

Privilege is not chosen. Ignorance is.
Integrity cannot be bought.
Your silence on the things that matter is deafening.
Your repeated actions of silencing, blocking and doxxing those who are speaking sense and truth shows you for the scum you are.
Incredible that you could use your platform to raise so much awareness, but you opt to use it to line your pockets.
Money will get spent, Sarah, no matter how smart you think you are. And your followers will move on now that your ugliness has been laid bare. Do not underestimate this generation- they will see through your thin veil.
Then what will you have? Yourself and your material goods that you've hoarded? A child who can't connect with you? A partner who is a shell of himself? Ignorant opinions and a victim mentality that nobody will fall for?
You will be left with only yourself, which may seem like a beautiful dream right now, but it's every sane human being's worst nightmare.

It's the bed you made and nobody will feel sorry for you when you have to lie in it. It's karma for all the people you have hurt with your willful ignorance and stubborn choice to spread medical misinformation for monetary gain at the expense of your followers' health.
Your bed Sarah, your making. Think about that and use that platform of yours properly- or just stfu already! We don't need more ignorant bile in this world.

I apologise for the rant that may not be the most coherent. I'm doing the best I can in my circumstances. I am livid that she has swept everything under the rug and I had to let it out.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 97
As much as i hate to say it, i actually enjoyed the latest vlog! It reminds me of pre-Kurt vlogs. I still watch her and keep up with her because i do like her aesthetic—but i also keep up on here because she does annoy me a bit with her “relatable” and “real” content/statements... like... i am a college student. I cannot relate to driving my toddler around in a Range Rover in my newly renovated million dollar home. I can’t afford to buy shitloads of Whole Foods and expensive ingredients! It’s okay that she does that—but i wish she wouldn’t advertise it like everyone else is able to do the same.

Reactions: 8
I have been away for most of the year dealing with health issues, so this rant may not relate to the current discussion as I'm not up to date, but I would hope since the majority of you have known me forever now, you'll understand the need to make this post.

I'm of mixed ethnicity. I've that lovely tan olive skin Sarah dreams of in the summer, and absolutely white-passing in the winter. I have been on the right side and the wrong side of colour-ism. I've had the good fortune to have witnessed colourism and racism in various countries (fortunate for the lessons, and for the ability to recognize the lessons for what they were).

I am so bleeping livid that she and Kurt have gotten away with silencing BIPOC twice now. The white privilege is astounding.

In spite of my health problems, in spite of my skin colour, in spite of covid wrecking my world, in spite of the losses of loved ones I've endured and the hardships I have witnessed, I can honestly say that I am privileged. I am white-passing and therefore, privileged. I am alive today, I am educated, I am witnessing society getting wrecked by all the '-isms' that exists and I can recognise that for the horror that it is- therefore I am privileged.
I have the ability to dream of what the future may hold and that in itself is a privilege, where PoC may not even have that.
And I am trying, learning, hoping to be a better ally and not to remain silent as the BLM uprising is showcasing atrocities point blank in our faces.

Yet Sarah, the epitome of health, wealth, privilege and access (to money, to education, to travel, to people, to businesses, access to 1 million people) cannot for 1 second stop to acknowledge her privilege? She just appropriates and oppresses and silences the many voices trying to reach her because she wants to continue to sleep in her perfectly comfortable bubble. WTAF?

She has the audacity to complain about haters, her multi-million $ houses not being perfect, the inconvenience of seeing Kurt's extended family during a pandemic when nobody is seeing their own parents, her child not posing *just so*, her product launches getting delayed... we're in the middle of a pandemic that is at your doorstep. And the atrocities in the US may not be on your doorstep (though Aus has its own issues) but your viewership is based there (hence the desire for her American tour that she has since dropped due to covid). Where's the humanity? Where's your conscience? Where's your gratitude for all that you have and all that you have been gifted?
People are terrified to send their kids to school because of covid, yet they absolutely must because a disproportionate amount of them (majority being PoC) cannot afford to feed their kids and rely on school lunches! Have you stopped to think for 1 second, now that you are a mother, what that choice must be like?

You sit in your $4.5 mill white castle, with your $3k purse, your $6k bracelet and your obedient staff, moaning every single day about how hard your life is. witch, you are entitled and privileged and famous. witch, you are alive and healthy. witch, your immediate family and your partner's family are all around you. witch, you are in a 1st world country. witch, you have the funds and the access to all the education you could ever dream of.
You have a global platform where you can stand up and speak to uplift and empower other people, but you choose to use it victimizing yourself! How? In the wake of Freddie Gray and George Floyd and Breonna Taylor and the countless others- how dare you call yourself a victim? How dare you appropriate twice while the world is on fire?
How dare you make homophobic comments in your 'dressing each other' video and post that horrid word on your scrabble board for all your young viewers to see.
How dare you monetize your grandmother's death and tease it for clicks?
How dare you brag about your new house while your neighbours' houses were burning all around you during the bush fires?
How dare you sit on those donations when your own people were in desperate need, and then block your loyal followers when they asked whether you hand donated their money?!
How dare you call yourself "poor", whilst literally rolling on the floor of your 2nd multi-mill property, during the bushfires when thousands lost all their homes and worldly possessions?

Privilege is not chosen. Ignorance is.
Integrity cannot be bought.
Your silence on the things that matter is deafening.
Your repeated actions of silencing, blocking and doxxing those who are speaking sense and truth shows you for the scum you are.
Incredible that you could use your platform to raise so much awareness, but you opt to use it to line your pockets.
Money will get spent, Sarah, no matter how smart you think you are. And your followers will move on now that your ugliness has been laid bare. Do not underestimate this generation- they will see through your thin veil.
Then what will you have? Yourself and your material goods that you've hoarded? A child who can't connect with you? A partner who is a shell of himself? Ignorant opinions and a victim mentality that nobody will fall for?
You will be left with only yourself, which may seem like a beautiful dream right now, but it's every sane human being's worst nightmare.

It's the bed you made and nobody will feel sorry for you when you have to lie in it. It's karma for all the people you have hurt with your willful ignorance and stubborn choice to spread medical misinformation for monetary gain at the expense of your followers' health.
Your bed Sarah, your making. Think about that and use that platform of yours properly- or just stfu already! We don't need more ignorant bile in this world.

I apologise for the rant that may not be the most coherent. I'm doing the best I can in my circumstances. I am livid that she has swept everything under the rug and I had to let it out.
Glad that you are here & hope you are doing better <3 I agree with every single word of you and my only wish is to get Sarah read it & make her think about all these things...

Reactions: 5
She makes this seem like a before the beach and after the beach shot. When actually you can see he’s in the bath. Imagine being in the bath and your mum is taking videos trying to find her best angle and lighting.
Could her legs get any further apart?
Also good sun safety advice - lie in the sun and get a tan. It’s 2020 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
On the house layout comments- no the master bedroom is downstairs.. along with the nursery!
Theres a skylight because the front of the house has no second floor, the second floor is only at the back of the house.

On the house layout comments- no the master bedroom is downstairs.. along with the nursery!
Theres a skylight because the front of the house has no second floor, the second floor is only at the back of the house.
In her stories yesterday (I think, I might be on scuz time here) she walks out of her room into the kitchen so I assume it’s on the lower level? Cause when she walked out, didn’t close the door then hit the coffee machine I was like “uhh close the damn door while durt and Focks snuggle and you make your crappy bloom”

Could her legs get any further apart?
Also good sun safety advice - lie in the sun and get a tan. It’s 2020 🙄
She will surely try and also it’s kind a poetic cause Lily Brown posted about skin checks and the importance of them yesterday, it did seem a bit sponsored for adorebeauty cause Lily’s mum also posted the same thing with adorebeauty links, but at least they are promoting actual health rather than princess scuzzy made up shite.

Reactions: 5
She will surely try and also it’s kind a poetic cause Lily Brown posted about skin checks and the importance of them yesterday, it did seem a bit sponsored for adorebeauty cause Lily’s mum also posted the same thing with adorebeauty links, but at least they are promoting actual health rather than princess scuzzy made up shite.

I just went and watched - even if it is an undisclosed sponsored post, she still went to get her skin checked which is good and is talking about it. like I mean we all know lily is pale as heck and is a fake tan junkie anyway, so I doubt she bakes in the sun. I freak out about melanoma all the time and get my moles checked regularly. I literally cover them with plasters if they’re exposed to the sun, even with sunscreen on. I still can’t find a sunscreen for my face that doesn’t give me dermatitis (recs anyone?) so I literally just avoid being in the sun in general.

If Sarah’s goal is to be a milf she’s heading in Mitchell Orvall’s mum’s direction and looking like a sunbed addicted prune. Like seriously... his mum is what I think of when I hear the term milf 😩

• Haha
It’s a very average house with a dated layout. Why would you want 3 beds and only 1 bathroom upstairs and yet there‘s another full bathroom downstairs for what is essentially only a study. You only really need a powder room downstairs for guests. Also having a detached garage is tit. It’s a terrible design. They could have bought way better for their budget. I think she was swayed by it having a studio for her ‘work’ rather than it being a suitable home for a young family.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
think she was swayed by it having a studio for her ‘work’ rather than it being a suitable home for a young family.
100% this. The property decision and massive renovation has only ever been about her 'work' and making everything 'instagrammable'.

There is not 1 kid friendly thing in there. Shes even talking about this expensive couch shes getting for 'foxs playroom' with the mahoosive tv in there. And no babygates anywhere.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
100% this. The property decision and massive renovation has only ever been about her 'work' and making everything 'instagrammable'.
Yes yes yes. The only special thing about it is the location and proximity to the beach. The house seems so meh and the split level layouts don't make any sense to a family, a young growing family at that. The way her kitchen flows into her TV lounge looks EXACTLY like her old apartment space.

Nothing stands out to me at all, maybe the stone window seat? I am all for minimalism and bright and tidy, but the it just looks clinical and so average. For the money they spent (wasted) on renovating, they could of done a knockdown rebuild to totally modernise and add value for the future. And to make the layout make a lot more sense, with features that make a lot more sense. Like a logical walk-in robe, instead of the neverending empty shelving along the kitchen and lounge wall.
I just started following a local, high-end builder @futureflip and it seems for not much more (in Sarah's terms of cost) they could of demolished and built an actual dream home. I bet they 'upgrade' once their second child is a bit older.

Reactions: 12
Those burgers looked really weird. Aside from the tomato the red onion looked really coarsely chopped. Maybe it's just me but I would find that unpleasant in a burger. I get it if you're busy and just doing a quick dinner you might not spend that much time finely chopping but for someone who's supposedly such a good cook and coming out with a cooking project you'd think she'd have better chopping skills.

Also does she not eat breakfast ever? Haven't seen her eat any in a while. Maybe she is trying to intermittent fast. She really doesn't eat a lot if it's just two meals a day which is a wrap and a chicken burger pattie with salad. It's really low carb, I know Sarah goes on about how she doesn't calorie count but it seems like she is trying to cut carbs possibly?

Also I'm surprised the vlog doesn't show any tropeaka protein or snacks I thought she eats heaps of snacks and stuff everyday. So much for a having a huuuge appetite as she claims.

Reactions: 9
Yes yes yes. The only special thing about it is the location and proximity to the beach.
Even the location isn’t that great. You could buy a house near the beach in Bronte for a similar price. The whole point of having money is being able to move out of tit holes like Cronulla!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Nothing stands out to me at all, maybe the stone window seat? I am all for minimalism and bright and tidy, but the it just looks clinical and so average. For the money they spent (wasted) on renovating, they could of done a knockdown rebuild to totally modernise and add value for the future. And to make the layout make a lot more sense, with features that make a lot more sense. Like a logical walk-in robe, instead of the neverending empty shelving along the kitchen and lounge wall.
I find it really weird they didnt make the master more of a master with at least a walk in robe? It’s a multi million dollar house with the same mirrored robes opposite the bed that I have in my crappy sharehouse lol. As everyone else has said it honestly just looks like her old apartment with 3 rooms plonked on top.

Sorry if this seems wasteful but If I had endless cash as Sarah’s does I would consider taking out the large pool and put in something smaller to maximise the yard area and give focks and abbey some grass. They have the beach around the corner they don’t need a full sized pool taking up the whole backyard. I don’t think her bEsTiE Maddie did the best job at optimising the space they had tbh.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.