Sarah's Day #7 Turned 28, look how much I ate, too lazy to get a baby stair gate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah falling down the staircase or the fact she just let him suck on screws!

Every time she cooks something I am just like eew for real? I have never seen a burger recipe adding raw tomato with skin on 🤮

I noticed the belly shot too. I think because she is so careful to edit herself online to not show unflattering angels it just becomes very obvious when you spot her not contorting herself like crazy. If it was anyone other youtuber it wouldn't have even registered.
raw tomato with skin on? Isn't... that... how everyone eats/cooks tomato?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
raw tomato with skin on? Isn't... that... how everyone eats/cooks tomato?
Hmm I wouldn't put a watery fruit/veggie in a burger recipe (unless moisture removed) and generally if you use tomato like this (though again never seen it used this way) you want to take the skins off as they become chewy, that's what I was taught in culinary school anyway 🤷‍♀️ Quick google of tomato in burgers they all use tomato paste. Point of the comment really was to say she is constantly showing her her limited knowledge of anything cooking related...and how would you feel comfortable selling a product which indicates you have some level of competence in the subject 🤣

Reactions: 9
Hmm I wouldn't put a watery fruit/veggie in a burger recipe (unless moisture removed) and generally if you use tomato like this (though again never seen it used this way) you want to take the skins off as they become chewy, that's what I was taught in culinary school anyway 🤷‍♀️ Quick google of tomato in burgers they all use tomato paste. Point of the comment really was to say she is constantly showing her her limited knowledge of anything cooking related...and how would you feel comfortable selling a product which indicates you have some level of competence in the subject 🤣
are you from aus?
legitmately every burger restaurant i have gone to have tomatos with the skin on hahaha
how funny hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Lol yeah I don’t know what tomato’s you’re putting in burgers but raw with skin on is normal here
I'm putting NO tomatoes in burgers! Ok if this is a thing (maybe Australian?) I stand corrected but seems really unappetizing! 😆

are you from aus?
legitmately every burger restaurant i have gone to have tomatos with the skin on hahaha
how funny hahaha
Serious!! there are bits of tomato in your burger patties?? o_O

Edit: Im so confused...are we talking slices of tomato in a burger or there are actually chopped tomatoes in your meat patties? I'm so sorry to derail this thread with tomatoes hahaha!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think that the belly shot is just her standing in posture with an arched back. I do think that she is carrying a little more weight then what she has in the past and probably what she wants too. When I say that it is not an insult or attack, I genuinely think she looks better for it.

Reactions: 11
I'm putting NO tomatoes in burgers! Ok if this is a thing (maybe Australian?) I stand corrected but seems really unappetizing! 😆

Serious!! there are bits of tomato in your burger patties?? o_O

Edit: Im so confused...are we talking slices of tomato in a burger or there are actually chopped tomatoes in your meat patties? I'm so sorry to derail this thread with tomatoes hahaha!
I think it's common to have pieces of tomato in various food recipes, but it's not common to have tomato pieces in an actual burger patty. As for a slice of tomato, that is standard in assembling a burger (but not in the patty).

also lol at fox sticking a nail/screw in his mouth and sarah being casual about it (in the vlog when they're face timing kurt). I get that she lets him play with things but that took me by surprise. It freaks me out because kids have such abrupt movements he could easily jab himself with it. I noticed she didn't show as many bathtub footage which is good

I think that the belly shot is just her standing in posture with an arched back. I do think that she is carrying a little more weight then what she has in the past and probably what she wants too. When I say that it is not an insult or attack, I genuinely think she looks better for it.
yeah she could be constipated too because she doesn't have time to have her morning coffees as a laxitive since she's busy with fockz

Reactions: 7
‘I just want to put some moisturiser on’ aka a full face of makeup for my rEaL and rAw day I the life of sezzy and rocks. Funny how she didn’t film that part.

edit to weigh in on the tomato debate: I’ve never, ever heard of someone having a problem with eating tomatoes with the skin on. A slice on burgers, in salads etc very normal in Australia.

Reactions: 9
edit to weigh in on the tomato debate: I’ve never, ever heard of someone having a problem with eating tomatoes with the skin on. A slice on burgers, in salads etc very normal in Australia.
I think there has been some confusion....a slice or raw tomato in a burger is normal but she was adding so much tomato and onion to her burger mix I initially thought she was making a salad!

Reactions: 13
This tomato debate made me giggle a bit haha.

But I think the OP meant that in the vlog she puts chunks of tomatoes (with skin on) in the actual burger patty. Not as a topping of the burger itself.

Which to me also sounds really weird. I wouldn't put raw tomatoes in the patty to begin with (only tomato paste if anything or sundried tomatoes for flavour maybe) but the skin would just shrivel up as it cooks and you would end up with these hard bits of tomato skin in your patty.. not pleasant.

If she wanted veggies in her burger I would recommend shredded carrot or zucchini, much nicer texture and more suitable to cook inside a burger :)

Reactions: 30
This tomato debate made me giggle a bit haha.

But I think the OP meant that in the vlog she puts chunks of tomatoes (with skin on) in the actual burger patty. Not as a topping of the burger itself.

Which to me also sounds really weird. I wouldn't put raw tomatoes in the patty to begin with (only tomato paste if anything or sundried tomatoes for flavour maybe) but the skin would just shrivel up as it cooks and you would end up with these hard bits of tomato skin in your patty.. not pleasant.

If she wanted veggies in her burger I would recommend shredded carrot or zucchini, much nicer texture and more suitable to cook inside a burger :)
Thank you hahaha!! I thought I was losing my marbles...I will stop clogging up this feed with damn tomatoes now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
just quickly, when i make rissoles or like an egg omlette, I put the whole tomato in (chopped up) but including skin!
hahahah
okay moving on...

Reactions: 6
I’m a bit confused by the layout of her house. I think the main bedroom is downstairs and fox’s room is upstairs? I find it strange that the Pilates room is upstairs and it’s got floorboards while the rest of that level has carpet and then downstairs, most of the space has floorboards and then the main bedroom has carpet. Like why not have all the bedrooms upstairs and the Pilates room downstairs?

Reactions: 17
Thank you hahaha!! I thought I was losing my marbles...I will stop clogging up this feed with damn tomatoes now 😂
My apologies I didn’t watch the vlog haha I thought you meant like in the burger not in the actual patty that is bleeping weird 😂😂😂 I think she’s so scared of the sugar in things like tomato paste or she thinks she’s some kind of genius when she doesn’t have things in her pantry and she thinks she’s so innovative ok last time I talk about tomato’s now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not gonna watch it. My mental health is fragile on a good day so I need to clean house. Second vlog in a row I give no views. Haven't checked her Insta in many weeks. From what I'm seeing here she is still a broken record and her songs are still hokey damaging earworms regurgitated over and over. Pretty sure she's never going to truly take off and be important because her personality is terribly repetitive and narrow minded. She doesn't seem to have any original ideas or concepts. Scuzzy is snarky and concieted and seems truly boring now. I might keep reading here sometimes for a laugh but lately I just want more out of my entertainment. You deserve better too. I need more body positivity, inclusion and self love rather than Scuzzys model of sneaky food, training for body correction and her and Kurts inability to relate to their child meaningfully and teach him normal social behavior. I learn nothing and harbor bad feelings when she speaks her diatribe of self serving babble. I need to consume better food and thoughts. It's too sad.
Take care, my friends!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Chopped tomato in patties is a 90s thing. She probably stole it from a woman’s day book. But watch her stans go nuts and think she’s a cooking pioneer

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m a bit confused by the layout of her house. I think the main bedroom is downstairs and fox’s room is upstairs? I find it strange that the Pilates room is upstairs and it’s got floorboards while the rest of that level has carpet and then downstairs, most of the space has floorboards and then the main bedroom has carpet. Like why not have all the bedrooms upstairs and the Pilates room downstairs?
I have a feeling Fox's room is downstairs, as is theirs. This is the layout of the house pre-reno, but i don't think they've moved rooms around too much.
Also find the carpet/floorboards thing weird. Like if you're just going to put rugs in every bedroom/living room, why bother with the carpet? It doesn't make any sense.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.