Sarah's Day #7 Turned 28, look how much I ate, too lazy to get a baby stair gate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So not only are there no baby gates at the top and bottom of the stairs but no side rail as well for that top section! So he could literally fall over the side as well as fall down the stairs. 😱😱😱 She even calls it a hazard, she knows it’s unsafe, so why not get Tanika to go out and get you some baby gates or order them online if you’re too busy being boss milf ffs

She probably thinks they won't be aesthetic enough to go in her house 😂

100% agree with this. She believes she’s a literal princess and her peasants want to see what her royal highness does each day and live through her.

I also see Focks growing up getting whatever he wants and it all being handed to him on a silver platter because that’s their lifestyle. Her next steps in engagement and content are going to be her cooking project and then popping another baby out. And I do believe there will be a kids range of clothes on the cards especially as someone mentioned that mothers and their daughters had been watching her you tube videos. I’d say their late night goalz chatz are about their next cash grabs.
Oh and don't forget about her dream wedding

Reactions: 5
Some of the shots she's shown around the house and backyard seem that the neighbours have a clear view into some areas (and vice versa)
*feels sorry for the neighbours privacy*

She probably thinks they won't be aesthetic enough to go in her house 😂

Oh and don't forget about her dream wedding
To install them properly you have to stick or bolt them into the wall. I had to get permission from our landlord. It’s good that fox is going down them backward. I was so proud of my son when we taught him to get down of the couch safely. He knows right and wrong but really doesn’t understand what a hazard it it to fall off the couch. I’ve always got him in arms reach and when he’s jumping around I hold on to his clothes just incase.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
There's no excuse not to have baby-gates on those stairs, I'm shocked at these people. Even if you think you'll be watching him 24/7 and that he's careful now, it only takes a second of distraction for lil Fox to take a tumble. It's wilful negligence at this stage

Reactions: 26
I’m just genuinely confused because the nuu house looks like the previous apartment? But with a small second floor and a pool/lack of yard???
Spot on. I would be devastated if I did a whole house renovation and it came out as underwhelming as their new place. There is 0 character. She bagged out the previous owners taste but hers is just as generic and boring. At least they had a bit of colour throughout (albeit not my taste but whatever). And no Sarah, watery tinned salmon doesn’t count as colour.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
So not only are there no baby gates at the top and bottom of the stairs but no side rail as well for that top section! So he could literally fall over the side as well as fall down the stairs. 😱😱😱 She even calls it a hazard, she knows it’s unsafe, so why not get Tanika to go out and get you some baby gates or order them online if you’re too busy being boss milf ffs
I know, i thought this exact thing. Also its something that she teaches him to go down backwards. On those small carpet stairs fine, but the BIG wooden staircase. Fox will get bruises AND if he slips in his long onsie he could potentially lose control and slide all the way down. It really is a serious injury waiting to happen for Fox.

Her kitchen drawers have no baby proofing on them either. I can't get over how irresponsible they are about him.

I get so mad for him. He really is a very cute kid, poor boy doesn't get stimulation, safety, and has cameras in his face so much:(

Reactions: 17
Does she want an award or something for hanging out with her kid and stopping him from drowning at the beach instead of getting a tan?... Seriously?! 🤦🏻‍♀️

She’s doing my head in today. Those boomerangs where she moves her hips from side to side - UGHHHH.... Yes Sarah you have abs and your thighs don’t touch - we get it.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 39
She’s doing my head in today. Those boomerangs where she moves her hips from side to side - UGHHHH.... Yes Sarah you have abs and your thighs don’t touch - we get it.
No one’s thighs touch when posed at that ridiculous angle.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can someone commentate the nuu vlog? I skipped through so far and the part I landed on was
12:15 let’s hope I have a good workout, I’m not really mentally in the mood
12:32 i’m in the MoOd tO WoRkOuT so i feel like it’s going to be a good one “dramatic snobby head wobble”

Everything is fiction with this bish.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yes Sarah you have abs and your thighs don’t touch - we get it.
No ones thighs touch when you stand with your feet a meter and a half apart...

I think the issue she has these days compared to "OG Vlog Sezzy" is she used to be freer with her content. I mean that in every sense of the word. She used to give out recipes and talk about heath tips, weightloss tips ect. We know some of these things were not good information but now she is providing the same information but expecting money in return. The things she once made youtube content about are now all PrOjEcTs...so she doesn't disclose any free content and now can't think how to make up enough for one vlog. Remember when she made 3 a week!!! Now it's 1 every 10 - 14 days.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Oh my god the cringe in the vlog with that scene with Brenton...
If I recall correctly, she has been acting weird around him whenever he's around, trying to be such a MILF and making weird comments... Really uncomfortable to watch

• Haha
Reactions: 17
In the vlog she's upstairs and talking about how worried she is about closing her eyes for too long and Fox doing something (I assume hurting himself) - I'd love to comment that a baby gate at the top of the stairs would reduce this anxiety a lot, but I worry I'll be blocked... I get it, I'd be terrified too, but I'd also try my best to do what I could to minimize risk, you know?

Oh yes also, the comment about never buying coffee anymore -- ummm...?? Fairly sure I've seen her get coffee in the last few weeks lol. No shame in buying a coffee (and no shade for not using a keep cup if legislation won't let you in NSW), but like, why bother lying and using extremes like I NEVER
Same with the "I don't want to work out", the a few minutes later "I'm in the mood". No shame either way. But why lie?
Finally, the shoes thing -- it's been argued enough, but I cringed at Fox jumping on the couch in the shoes he was just in soil in. I don't have a toddler but I can assume it's hard to zip after them all the time and get clothes on/off, but I feel like for someone who made a big deal of this being a no show house, she'd at least keep shoes off the furniture?
Maybe I'm being a little pedantic and nit picky. One positive - gotta say those patties actually did look delicious. It's right up my alley!

Reactions: 12
Spot on. I would be devastated if I did a whole house renovation and it came out as underwhelming as their new place. There is 0 character. She bagged out the previous owners taste but hers is just as generic and boring. At least they had a bit of colour throughout (albeit not my taste but whatever). And no Sarah, watery tinned salmon doesn’t count as colour.
I agree. I'm personally not a fan of white home as I love some colour and personality, but there isn't even any personal touches to the house, no photos, no books, nothing to show that it's a 'home'.

Reactions: 16
I wonder how this slipped through editing. Or is she pregnant?
View attachment 243925
I too found this refreshing. I wish she'd be natural like this more often -- that ALL women would actually. No filter, no sucking in, no contorsion, no editing -- she's a woman with a body that holds fat in her lower abdomen like most of us.

I don't think it's fair to speculate if she's pregnant - I'd hate it if people did for me, and I look like this screenshot a lot lol. I'm all for criticising actions (e.g. spreading harmful info about CIN3) and even inaction (like her not talking about her contraversy with the silencing of Indigenous voices, or not disclosing sponsors), but not something that is normal like a bit of a belly at this angle.

I hope I'm not coming across as attacking you -- truly not my intent!!

I agree. I'm personally not a fan of white home as I love some colour and personality, but there isn't even any personal touches to the house, no photos, no books, nothing to show that it's a 'home'.
True. With how talented Kurt is, I would love to see some canvases of his photography, or baby photos of Fox, or photos from their engagement etc etc. Or even more abstract art! I'm a minimalistic person so I don't have a lot of clutter and knick knacks myself, and get that having a toddler means stuff could be broken, but I personally also love some more personality in my home and find it sad that she seems to live in a house that's built for the gram

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I wrote a post about her vlog being not too bad - liked seeing her healthier looking, glad she showed using leftovers and not wasting food, etc, etc. But then realised a mediocre, bland vlog which doesn't offend anyone is a pretty low bar to reach for someone. And in no way does it change how she's acted with regards to BIPOC, blocking, deleting. She's still the same person who tries to put out a certain image, who makes girls feel like one piece of toast in the morning is the norm, who lies about so many (random) things, the same person who doxxes people regularly, the same person who acts in a narcissistic way that benefits her (i.e. works with fast fashion to make those $$$). There is so much nastiness there. None of that has changed, I was nearly taken in by her again.

I'm going to take a break from Sarah, she has been doing my head in. I honestly don't believe she will ever change (except maybe for the worse) and the number of followers who worship her every move is mind-boggling to me. I wish you all well, keep up the good work, I do believe it's important people are aware of the truth, young girls struggling with their body image who have been negatively impacted, who don't realise just how toxic she is. Maybe I'll be back some time in the future (I'm curious like that haha) but for now looking forward to some complete Sarah-free time. (I'm almost inclined to DM her asking her to block me so I literally can't check in on what she's doing). Cheers for now and take care, everyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
In the vlog she's upstairs and talking about how worried she is about closing her eyes for too long and Fox doing something (I assume hurting himself) - I'd love to comment that a baby gate at the top of the stairs would reduce this anxiety a lot, but I worry I'll be blocked... I get it, I'd be terrified too, but I'd also try my best to do what I could to minimize risk, you know?

Oh yes also, the comment about never buying coffee anymore -- ummm...?? Fairly sure I've seen her get coffee in the last few weeks lol. No shame in buying a coffee (and no shade for not using a keep cup if legislation won't let you in NSW), but like, why bother lying and using extremes like I NEVER
Same with the "I don't want to work out", the a few minutes later "I'm in the mood". No shame either way. But why lie?
Finally, the shoes thing -- it's been argued enough, but I cringed at Fox jumping on the couch in the shoes he was just in soil in. I don't have a toddler but I can assume it's hard to zip after them all the time and get clothes on/off, but I feel like for someone who made a big deal of this being a no show house, she'd at least keep shoes off the furniture?
Maybe I'm being a little pedantic and nit picky. One positive - gotta say those patties actually did look delicious. It's right up my alley!
Yeah falling down the staircase or the fact she just let him suck on screws!

Every time she cooks something I am just like eew for real? I have never seen a burger recipe adding raw tomato with skin on 🤮

I noticed the belly shot too. I think because she is so careful to edit herself online to not show unflattering angels it just becomes very obvious when you spot her not contorting herself like crazy. If it was anyone other youtuber it wouldn't have even registered.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.