Sarah's Day #7 Turned 28, look how much I ate, too lazy to get a baby stair gate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am interested to know the story behind this?!?! It is always good to see when influencers get dropped by people as it shows the reality of their short loved careers and hopefully will hold them accountable for future (but prob not)
The story is on their podcast from 15th July 2020, well their side of it. They say their contract with Mazda was over anyways and they didn't renew it and instead bought their dream cars. I don't think it was ever confirmed that Mazda dropped them but the timing lined up a little too perfectly because many people wrote their sponsors and demanded they get dropped...

Reactions: 11
You could tell he thought he was sooooo cool in those stories, why even bother? I get so many scam emails, if I bothered to reply a snarky joke email back to every one of them I’d never have a life ... funny how you can’t find the time to respond to people’s concerns about you blocking and deleting indigenous Australians! Maybe start with that first Kurtles!
Yes Kurt click on all those scam emails and do it from Sarah's mac book before she saves the final edit of her kooking project I'm sure you'll go viral lol

• Haha
I just watched her stories and ugh!!! Sorry to all the Australians here but I used to like your accent and now I can't stand it because of her. Sorry! The way she says HHHHerbs... I want to scratch my eyes out!
I wouldn’t say that’s really an accent thing or like how she says nuuu instead of new, that’s just how herb is pronounced in lots of English speaking countries. I say herb, everyone I know says herb, not ‘erb’. That’s very American, similar to how we say aluminium the British way.

Sorry to go off topic Can I ask how much your daughter weighs and height? My son is 1 and he is really really tall like over 84 cm and over 13kg... About the same as tracking with 2 year olds, he’s getting so hard to go in rear facing lol but I’m so scared now!
She is so close to turning around but I actually don’t know how much she weighs it’s is about 15Kg I think. Her shoulders don’t hit the line on her car seat. (She was premmie) It’s ok to turn them around it they are tall enough - you can book a fitting at baby bunting and they will tell you if they are ready to turn around.

I am interested to know the story behind this?!?! It is always good to see when influencers get dropped by people as it shows the reality of their short loved careers and hopefully will hold them accountable for future (but prob not)
Me too - it was right after blm and lots of people had complained to Mazda. Then suddenly she had a different car. They addressed it in a podcast. She said they had decided to part ways with Mazda because of time and their calendars being full. But it was obvious that they had been dropped just by the look on her face...

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I also think it’s weird that they seem to spend all their time teaching and asking Fox to say animal noises when he still can’t speak words. If I were them I’d be putting ALL of my effort into getting him to speak, has he even said mum yet? Not child shaming as that’s not my place, but I would find it concerning if my baby wasn’t saying real words by now. Imagine if Sarah actually put time into him like she puts time into social media. Poor kid
Completely agree with this...they seem to be really unprepared when it comes to Fox's development. Head over to Kates stories...Fox's cousin is saying words and shes a couple of months younger.
I'm curious what milk/dairy products they give Fox....I hope she realises calcium is important for a childs growth and development at this stage and provides an alternate source of calcium if not dairy products...

Reactions: 7
Completely agree with this...they seem to be really unprepared when it comes to Fox's development. Head over to Kates stories...Fox's cousin is saying words and shes a couple of months younger.
I'm curious what milk/dairy products they give Fox....I hope she realises calcium is important for a childs growth and development at this stage and provides an alternate source of calcium if not dairy products...
i watched Queen Kate’s stories this morning and just love how she interacts with her daughter Lailani (sp?). She admits when things are difficult, doesn’t white wash everything, is currently parenting alone while her husband is away with work and i always see Lani at the beach, in the water, on swings, with her little friends at the park and eating a mix of healthy foods and delicious treats. Lani is saying words that are directly related to the presence, for example this morning she was saying step when she stepped up. I know all kids are different and develop at different rates but I enjoy watching Kate’s interactions where as I always feel sorry for little Focks when Sarah’s trying to interact with him.

Reactions: 22
I felt like this mornings stories were so unnecessary.
Why are you filming everything? Put your god dam phone down and enjoy the morning with your kid and dog.

I know focks is still quite young but imagine if all your memories growing up was of your mum hanging onto her phone and filming you every chance she gets, id be annoyed

Reactions: 12
I felt like this mornings stories were so unnecessary.
Why are you filming everything? Put your god dam phone down and enjoy the morning with your kid and dog.

I know focks is still quite young but imagine if all your memories growing up was of your mum hanging onto her phone and filming you every chance she gets, id be annoyed
I think about this so much it’s all good to want to have memories and photos but like our parents didn’t have smart phones so they didn’t always h e a phone in their hand and film us, I don’t think anyone cares what’s on the agenda for your morning THAT much, imagine when he’s older and he’s like “who are you sharing my whole life with?”
not even celebrities share that much of their life to like the point of what he eats when he sleeps and when he needs a nappy change it’s strange to me. Nothing will ever make me feel like I want to be an influencer that shares so much of their life to the point where their stans know what time of day they tit.

Reactions: 14
as someone who has spent a lot of time in the states in annoys me when they say ‘erbs* each to their own I guess. Can safely say sezzy is such a bogan. She loves to elongate her vowels nuuu house for example. I feel like she plays up to being the Aussie surfer girl type thing, because I certainly don’t talk like that and I don’t know many people who do apart from bogans and maybe a few rural friends. You get variations in accent from state to state, but she takes it next level

Reactions: 15
This is from August but I have only just come across this post now and I am so mad. As a social worker who works on the front line: Sarah is not the right fit to be a social worker. It's actually laughable given all her silencing of POC lately. The whole social work profession is built around moral/ethical values within our code of practice. A big one is demonstrating cultural competence through self awareness, cultural humility and the commitment to understanding and embracing culture. Although maybe if she studies to be a social worker it will begin to educate her and open her eyes. 🙄
See last goal. We don’t need a book from her

Its the mouth opening that really gets me.
*feels sorry for the other people walking into class*

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I think about this so much it’s all good to want to have memories and photos but like our parents didn’t have smart phones so they didn’t always h e a phone in their hand and film us, I don’t think anyone cares what’s on the agenda for your morning THAT much, imagine when he’s older and he’s like “who are you sharing my whole life with?”
not even celebrities share that much of their life to like the point of what he eats when he sleeps and when he needs a nappy change it’s strange to me. Nothing will ever make me feel like I want to be an influencer that shares so much of their life to the point where their stans know what time of day they tit.
Has anyone ever been to a wedding or a concert and there’s just a sea of hands holding out devices and you can’t actually see the event? Or have you ever been to a family event and your mum makes you pose for photos for ages and when you look back at the photos you look happy but you know you were annoyed because you wanted to hang out with your family away from devices.
This is what it reminds me of

Reactions: 6
My brother studies psychology and I've shown him some of the really bad stories of Sarah videoing fox and trying to interact with him at the same time (like the recent animal sounds one) and we both agree that it will probably do some real psychological damage to a child who's parent has a phone between them and their parent. It's just really sad to watch really. Everytime I see fox on there you can just tell he's not ever get a connection with his mother when she also tries to talk to him

Omg so I just watched her recent stories with fox, and I just had to jump back on here to point out these things

1. Why did she move into the house when it wasn't finished and there are hazards all around the place? They could have stayed in the apartment until it was finished but noooo gotta bump that engagement up I guess with showing off your multi-million dollar house.

2. When she was trying to get fox downstairs and he wasn't listening to her, WELL MAYBE IF YOU TOOK THE PHONE AWAY FROM YOUR FACE AND COMMUNICATED WITH HIM LIKE A NORMAL PERSON WOULD, it wouldn't be so damn difficult. Like my god, you would never do that to another adult, so why do it to your child, they deserve the same respect of being talked to properly.

3. And then she starts running around and chasing him in her gym with obvious tripping hazards like weights around. Anything to show how GoALS her life is right by playing with her son and showing off how good of a mother she is.

4. "You have way to much energy today"?? Um yeah because he's a literal toddler Sarah?

5. Does anyone else think it would drive a little child crazy having their mum always talking into their phone to an imaginary audience? (Imaginary to him). Maybe I'm being too nitpicky this morning, but in the same breath as telling him they might go for a swim, she started speaking to her followers and then refers to fox in third person. That cannot be good for child, especially when he's trying to learn language skills and communication.

Also I think she's clearly overloading on fox at the moment as a guard with all that's going on ATM.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I’m just genuinely confused because the nuu house looks like the previous apartment? But with a small second floor and a pool/lack of yard???

• Haha
Reactions: 27
S
Why is fox forward facing already....? Another parenting fail by scuzzy and Kurt. Also, did she ever post about the fact that she now drives a Range Rover and not her trusty Mazda?
She talks about purchasing her dream car in one of their podcasts. Can't remember which one though. She didn't disclose what car she actually purchased though but spoke about it being "personal" to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
what about when focks starts learning to swim, is she going to film all that too or is she going to supervise and make sure he doesnt drown

Reactions: 9
i feel like she only moved into the nuu house for nuu content
100% agree with this. She believes she’s a literal princess and her peasants want to see what her royal highness does each day and live through her.

I also see Focks growing up getting whatever he wants and it all being handed to him on a silver platter because that’s their lifestyle. Her next steps in engagement and content are going to be her cooking project and then popping another baby out. And I do believe there will be a kids range of clothes on the cards especially as someone mentioned that mothers and their daughters had been watching her you tube videos. I’d say their late night goalz chatz are about their next cash grabs.

Reactions: 15
So not only are there no baby gates at the top and bottom of the stairs but no side rail as well for that top section! So he could literally fall over the side as well as fall down the stairs. 😱😱😱 She even calls it a hazard, she knows it’s unsafe, so why not get Tanika to go out and get you some baby gates or order them online if you’re too busy being boss milf ffs

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.