Sarah's Day #7 Turned 28, look how much I ate, too lazy to get a baby stair gate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like he is probably pissed that the email wasn’t real to verify (blue tick) him on Instagram 😅 He seems off he is still not well I reckon.
You could tell he thought he was sooooo cool in those stories, why even bother? I get so many scam emails, if I bothered to reply a snarky joke email back to every one of them I’d never have a life ... funny how you can’t find the time to respond to people’s concerns about you blocking and deleting indigenous Australians! Maybe start with that first Kurtles!

Reactions: 30
Sarah: Fox was energetic during the meeting.
Bored, Sarah, he was bored. Because toddlers don't like going to (fake) business meetings.

Also, how much of Sarah and Kurt's interactions with Fox are asking what noise animals make? Again on her stories tonight. Talk to him about something else, give the kid a chance to learn some real words.
I’m surprised Focks can’t say Tropeaka, body bloom, white Focks and sissy’s hahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Could you imagine dressing like this for a "big" meeting. Such professional attire and bringing your toddler, 10/10 BossBabe/MILF
Screenshot_20200915-204057.png

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I also think it’s weird that they seem to spend all their time teaching and asking Fox to say animal noises when he still can’t speak words. If I were them I’d be putting ALL of my effort into getting him to speak, has he even said mum yet? Not child shaming as that’s not my place, but I would find it concerning if my baby wasn’t saying real words by now. Imagine if Sarah actually put time into him like she puts time into social media. Poor kid

Reactions: 20
Might not be racist as such, I understand that and I didn’t necessarily call you racist. However, saying you hate 26million people’s accents because of one individual is insulting. Anyway, this isn’t the forum for me. Think I need to stick my head in a more positive space
QUOTE="Spicy_bananas, post: 2373407, member: 30030"]
I understand what you're saying but my comment wasn't racist.
Liking or disliking someone's accent is not a form of racism. I stand by what I said.
[/QUOTE]

please dont make this a racism thing
im australian and not offended

Reactions: 13
Who goes to an ‘important meeting’ in an oversized t shirt and ,I’ll assume, bike shorts. Must have been a super serious meeting.

Reactions: 16
I just messaged to ask why they all wear shoes in the house. I got blocked 😫

She must read every DM.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Gotta ask what is this obsession with Sarah wearing shoes in the house that everyone goes on about? Like there are so many other things that are actually problematic.

I wear shoes inside all the time. My whole family does. I would say the majority of my friends do. I get in some places you don’t eg farm or if you’ve stepped in something but it is not a big deal.

Reactions: 7
Gotta ask what is this obsession with Sarah wearing shoes in the house that everyone goes on about? Like there are so many other things that are actually problematic.

I wear shoes inside all the time. My whole family does. I would say the majority of my friends do. I get in some places you don’t eg farm or if you’ve stepped in something but it is not a big deal.
The issue isn't with Sarah wearing shoes in the house (I do too sometimes)... the issue is the amount of times she has posted about enforcing a 'Non Shoe house', yet every bloody post shows SnEaKy snaps of her wearing shoes inside!! She is a walking contradiction lol

Reactions: 43

Because while she was renovating her house, she continuously went on about how it will be a ‘no shoe house’ and how they have a mud room for them to take their shoes off. But now, I don’t think she’s been spotted without shoes on in the house.
just another hypocritical thing sezzy has done!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Because while she was renovating her house, she continuously went on about how it will be a ‘no shoe house’ and how they have a mud room for them to take their shoes off. But now, I don’t think she’s been spotted without shoes on in the house.
just another hypocritical thing sezzy has done!
Tbh I tuned out about the reno series - if I want renos and drama I have The Block for that. Thanks for the context :)

Reactions: 3
Why is fox forward facing already....? Another parenting fail by scuzzy and Kurt. Also, did she ever post about the fact that she now drives a Range Rover and not her trusty Mazda?

Reactions: 7
Why is fox forward facing already....? Another parenting fail by scuzzy and Kurt. Also, did she ever post about the fact that she now drives a Range Rover and not her trusty Mazda?
Not sure if I’m 100% correct but I was personally advised that after 6 months they can be forward facing, I’ve since learned from tiny hearts more about it and turned my son back around rear facing but I know in USA it’s 2 years old I think

Reactions: 2
Not sure if I’m 100% correct but I was personally advised that after 6 months they can be forward facing, I’ve since learned from tiny hearts more about it and turned my son back around rear facing but I know in USA it’s 2 years old I think
You are right - Legally yes it’s 6 months but it’s recommended till 2 years or as long as you can as rear facing is safer. Lol My daughter is 3 and still rear facing but she is small for her age. I would think fox is still a bit young to be front facing.

She bought her Range Rover which is her dream car apparently because Mazda is awesome and dropped her and made them both return their cars and they had to actually pay for their new cars.

Reactions: 9
You are right - Legally yes it’s 6 months but it’s recommended till 2 years or as long as you can as rear facing is safer. Lol My daughter is 3 and still rear facing but she is small for her age. I would think fox is still a bit young to be front facing.

Sorry to go off topic Can I ask how much your daughter weighs and height? My son is 1 and he is really really tall like over 84 cm and over 13kg... About the same as tracking with 2 year olds, he’s getting so hard to go in rear facing lol but I’m so scared now!

Reactions: 3
She bought her Range Rover which is her dream car apparently because Mazda is awesome and dropped her and made them both return their cars and they had to actually pay for their new cars.
[/QUOTE]
I am interested to know the story behind this?!?! It is always good to see when influencers get dropped by people as it shows the reality of their short loved careers and hopefully will hold them accountable for future (but prob not)

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.