Sarah's Day #67 Slut for a good tray, bruschetta she cannot say, ever heard of open-ended water play?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But I thought fox didn't like pink so why would he want that drink bottle? #lieslieslies

Reactions: 20
Yum, grating that parmesan onto your unvarnished outdoor wood table. Imagine all the germs on that
Screenshot_20230304-093152_Instagram.jpg

---
I think it could be a lip flip. I don’t understand why so goes to so much effort to hide it, why not just be honest about it.
I also thought it looked more like a lip flip this time round, it looks less puffy than before but her top like is still super large. But then her philtrum movement seemed normal so idk? Lil bit of both?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
The stamp says "unique kitchen boards" so I think it is a chopping board
Yum, grating that parmesan onto your unvarnished outdoor wood table. Imagine all the germs on that
View attachment 2002925
---

I also thought it looked more like a lip flip this time round, it looks less puffy than before but her top like is still super large. But then her philtrum movement seemed normal so idk? Lil bit of both?

Reactions: 10
For someone who talks about sEAsOnS a lot she clearly doesn't know them. Summer is over... it's Autumn.
I’m blocked on Insta so correct me if I’m wrong, but by the looks of this, she wasn’t at her “besties” Beth’s, sons first birthday?

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I’m blocked on Insta so correct me if I’m wrong, but by the looks of this, she wasn’t at her “besties” Beth’s, sons first birthday?
Just came to say that she didn’t post anything about it or that she was there 👀👀

• Wow
Reactions: 9
For someone who talks about sEAsOnS a lot she clearly doesn't know them. Summer is over... it's Autumn.
Seasons only change on 20 March. You can slam her on her tit spelling with the apostrophe she used for "Tilses" though!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Seasons only change on 20 March. You can slam her on her tit spelling with the apostrophe she used for "Tilses" though!
To be pedantic, the meteorological season changes on the 1st, whereas the astronomical season changes on the 20th/21st. I follow the latter so for me it won't be spring until the equinox, but I highly doubt our devout Christian milf follows a heathen calendar so she got it wrong 🤣

Reactions: 12
She’s so boring these days I can’t even be bothered/forget to read her tattle thread 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
In the US we go by equinox and solstice dates but I believe in Australia they break it up into quarters that start on the 1st of a month.

Reactions: 30
In the US we go by equinox and solstice dates but I believe in Australia they break it up into quarters that start on the 1st of a month.
If you’re talking the 4 seasons brought over with English colonisers, then yes Australian is currently in Autumn. But Indigenous seasons are different and depend on the region and make a lot more sense with our climate

• Heart
To be fair it’s pretty bloody warm. It’s going to be a warm summer start to autumn.
---

Reactions: 3
New thread ⬇

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.