Sarah's Day #67 Slut for a good tray, bruschetta she cannot say, ever heard of open-ended water play?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shenanigans with the unrelated Reels thumbnail, as always. A lot of "wavy" things happening with the furniture and accessories in the background, so who knows where the Photoshop job on her body begins and ends...

** eye fuckery **

Cursor_and_Sarah___sarahs_day__•_Instagram_photos_and_videos_jpg.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Shenanigans with the unrelated Reels thumbnail, as always. A lot of "wavy" things happening with the furniture and accessories in the background, so who knows where the Photoshop job on her body begins and ends...

** eye fuckery **

View attachment 1975199
"My life is different now, I have kids, I can't just vlog going to the beach or lay by the pool all day"

She doesn't realise that all her endless complaining makes photos like this seem really fuckin weird.
Like, okay, you don't have time to indulge, so are you just stripping in the living room while your kids sit idly by wondering what the duck you're doing?
"Mummy's working boyass, here's a bucket of water and a hairdryer."

As with her weird mix of sad old cleavage and photos of her kids, she seems to think it's okay because influencers like Tammy Hembrow get away with it. The difference she's forgetting is that her appeal was never and still isn't sexual. So it's just confronting for her audience. The same effect as someone opening their trench coat at a playground. Like, put it away, that's not what we came here for.

The gal just has a very limited understanding of context and nuance. She also has zero comprehension of the fact that she can't dictate others perception of her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Yup there
Ah yes her videos are interesting lol. Usually I just skip pass then as they bore me. But you can tell from her voice that her content is sarcastic, whereas Sarah’s complaining is genuine. She has nothing positive to say, ever. Unless it’s something about her
Yup there's different between sarcasm adding in some cheeky comments to make the tik tok a bit interesting
and just being a whinger.. sezzy just makes digs at what she can and tries to pass off as she's not serious, we all know her back handed comments are. She has no clue how to use tik tok. 🥴

Reactions: 11
So Kurt posted yesterday a bunch of ‘headshots’ for the HOG crew,(Sarah included) and when I say headshots they are very model posey not typical profession workplace type headshots.
Anyway, easy headshots lighting and angle are relatively different, and I just realised that last week when Sez was having that rant about going into HOG to shoot content she very much made it seem like the whole thing was just for her? Like it seems the session was for all staff headshots and of course it would take long to set each shot up CAUSE THEY ARE DIFFERENT, what a POS Sarah!!!
Pics added so you know what I mean by the different lighting and set up’s

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
So Kurt posted yesterday a bunch of ‘headshots’ for the HOG crew,(Sarah included) and when I say headshots they are very model posey not typical profession workplace type headshots.
Anyway, easy headshots lighting and angle are relatively different, and I just realised that last week when Sez was having that rant about going into HOG to shoot content she very much made it seem like the whole thing was just for her? Like it seems the session was for all staff headshots and of course it would take long to set each shot up CAUSE THEY ARE DIFFERENT, what a POS Sarah!!!
She looks 45

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Why is she braless hahaha whaaat

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Of course hers is entirely different and not on theme

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Those headshots suck! 😂
But Sarah’s takes the cake for its daytime talk show with a menopausal female host ✨AeSthEtiC✨, complete with hot flashes (she looks sweaty AF, and like she’s pasted on the fakest of fake ass smiles between takes yelling at her brotherhusband about her ViSiOn)

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Kurt is seriously devoid of talent. Absolutely no thought goes into his work. He just regurgitates what he sees. Honestly, it’s shameful that these 2 dickheads make a living as supposed creatives.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Kurt is seriously devoid of talent. Absolutely no thought goes into his work. He just regurgitates what he sees. Honestly, it’s shameful that these 2 dickheads make a living as supposed creatives.
I came here to say the same thing. As a professional photographer and videographer (mainly advitorial, editorial and signed to an agency) I am shocked, but not surprised, that Kurt, and Sarah, constantly never come up with new ideas and just jump on whatever is trending or has been done before. And brands trust them?? That's the problem when you use pinterest to copy images/ideas, the point of a *~MeWdBoARd~* is to use it for that, a mood not a blue print. You use it so that everyone on the team can see into your thought process, but if you're brainless then I guess that's difficult.
Kurt is just making this educational content because he knows it does well, but it would have been interesting if he went from basic lighting set-up, to more advanced. All of these images could have been better with the smallest tweaks, everything looks so basic and like a student started learning about studio lighting. The photo of Tahlia is AWFUL, the lighting is not flattering at all and shows me that he has no concept of what beauty lighting looks like or that he doesn't care and isn't a "perfectionist" like they like to brag. How can you look at that photo and think "Yep, crushed it YEAH THE BOYS"?!
Standard from what I've seen time and time again when you put huge ego + expensive gear = piss poor, boring work with an awful, thick preset

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.