Sarah's Day #67 Slut for a good tray, bruschetta she cannot say, ever heard of open-ended water play?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s always wanting sympathy for her struggles but then at the same time saying she’s loving life and is happy to give her body to her boys (puke).
Why is she so keen to break the habit of feeding him to sleep before 12 months anyway? Wait until 12 months and then he can switch to some warms cows milk sometimes and it might help the process. I think she’s lying about enjoying breastfeeding and can’t wait to be finished.
She’s getting ahead of the narrative this time around. She wants me to be lean for her activewear campaign, but she knows it’d look incredibly disordered to suddenly stop breastfeeding her child just to crash diet her way to the “ideal” body for her shoot.

As an aside, I’m genuinely shocked she’s going forward with this collection. The silence after the PJ flop had me thinking she had enough business sense to steer clear of their ongoing customer service dumpster fire. If WFB don’t pull out of this nose dive, she continues down this weird and even snarkier path, AND people don’t get their activewear orders… she will have a shitstorm she can’t cry her way out of. People have been lodging real complaints against WFB and the people who own WFB seem like the type to drag down/sacrifice everyone around them when tit goes sideways. Sarah should’ve quietly sprinted the other way when she had the chance.

Reactions: 19
I hate how she always says that she did so well with Fox’s sleep when he was younger! Girl, he is almost 4 and still has a bottle and dummy! I don’t think you’ve ever perfected it.

It’s okay to struggle weaning your baby, it’s normal but don’t pretend like this is M’fault.

Also her take on pumping is so dumb.
I don’t think ANY woman who pumps does it because she wants to, most of the time it’s because their baby won’t latch or they have to go to ACTUAL work (and spend their 30 min lunch break pumping). And both her kids had the worst latch ever so I don’t think she should pretend like she’s some authority on the topic.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Some things to remember:

M regularly took a bottle before with no issues
Kurt, family, babysitters and nursary have fed M
Sarah has pumped in the past
M has had both pumped and formula
M now eats solids
M can drink from a cup

So this current narrative of "mum guilt" for now having to pump so she can do the upcoming photoshoot is just a performance. She outs herself in the first sentence of the TT by saying "We have both gotten into the habit, well I've gotten into the habit of feeding M to sleep." M isn't exclusively breastfed any more and he isn't exclusively fed by one parent. Kurt could have fed him a bottle while Sarah made those tiktoks, yet they made M wait until Sarah had pumped, AFTER she made the tiktoks and took a photo of it.

The issue appears to be M won't sleep unless he's been fed or cuddled to sleep. This explains the "breastfeeding" selfies where he's clearly asleep and not feeding, he's just being held to the boob. She hasn't shown him actively breastfeeding for several months, yet she's desperate to maintain she's still breastfeeding him every three hours day and night. In truth it sounds like he's waking every three hours and she either assumes he's hungry or knows putting him on the boob gets him back to sleep quicker. Doing it is the easiest option. Just like the easiest option of dealing with Fox's sleep issues was just letting him sleep in their bed. I don't begrudge parents choosing to take the easy route when things are tough sometimes, but these two don't seem to ever put the work in.

And it doesn't matter how M is being fed btw! It only matters that Sarah keeps lying about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
^^^ this 👍🏻
AND she’s faked it before so it’s not an odd thing. She would just make a big deal out of it at home so Dirt will think it’s a big deal too. “Omg we have to pretend M is still breastfeeding!!! Otherwise people will come for me!!! All the mum police and haters!!! There will be more news articles!!! Look at my comments already!!! I’m just gonna take a photo of this almond milk and pretend it’s breast milk okay?!?!”
Making such a fuss Dirt the brotherhusband will just shrug his shoulders and go ok whatever.

Reactions: 21
I also just couldn't care?
Like showing us your pumped milk and your baby on the boob/drinking from a cup just isn't exciting content.
Especially if your 'kids aren't content' and you DONT actually want to be a mum vlogger

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Girlfriend is soooooo boring and irrelevant. I follow a kiwi chick on tiktok who literally does what, 2 minute TikTok’s, with a voice over narrative outlining her day with a bit of sass and wisdom and it’s like a million times more interesting than Sarah. I can’t recall her name, and she doesn’t do anything very riveting - mainly she cleans her house a lot 😂 but she’s nailed the formula of being relevant and also funny, and sarah simply could never.
I honestly don’t know what Sarah’s future looks like because how she still makes money, I don’t know.

Reactions: 29
Girlfriend is soooooo boring and irrelevant. I follow a kiwi chick on tiktok who literally does what, 2 minute TikTok’s, with a voice over narrative outlining her day with a bit of sass and wisdom and it’s like a million times more interesting than Sarah. I can’t recall her name, and she doesn’t do anything very riveting - mainly she cleans her house a lot 😂 but she’s nailed the formula of being relevant and also funny, and sarah simply could never.
I honestly don’t know what Sarah’s future looks like because how she still makes money, I don’t know.
Lisa? She is a cracker. Actually has personality unlike Sarah

Reactions: 13
Lisa? She is a cracker. Actually has personality unlike Sarah
Yeah, and Lisa’s content is only her children, she films other things in her life too. Plus, her videos are clearly sarcasm, and the jokes between her, her husband and kids are clearly satire, whereas Sarah’s are actually digs at Kurt and F, and constant complaining is actual complaining. GIRL YOURE LIKE A FKN MILLIONARE SHUT UP

Reactions: 14
The Spektra pump is like $400 and very efficient something you would purchase if you pump quite regularly. This pump would be the number 1 to purchase as a personal pump if you can’t rent one from the hospital. Also if she pumps on top of feeding it will amp up her supply. So yeah it seems like she pumps regularly more that she lets on.

Reactions: 17
Yeah, and Lisa’s content is only her children, she films other things in her life too. Plus, her videos are clearly sarcasm, and the jokes between her, her husband and kids are clearly satire, whereas Sarah’s are actually digs at Kurt and F, and constant complaining is actual complaining. GIRL YOURE LIKE A FKN MILLIONARE SHUT UP
Ok I went and checked, it’s Britt Cunningham I was thinking of, and truly she mainly just cleans her house 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I hate how she always says that she did so well with Fox’s sleep when he was younger! Girl, he is almost 4 and still has a bottle and dummy! I don’t think you’ve ever perfected it.

It’s okay to struggle weaning your baby, it’s normal but don’t pretend like this is M’fault.

Also her take on pumping is so dumb.
I don’t think ANY woman who pumps does it because she wants to, most of the time it’s because their baby won’t latch or they have to go to ACTUAL work (and spend their 30 min lunch break pumping). And both her kids had the worst latch ever so I don’t think she should pretend like she’s some authority on the topic.
Fox is also nearly 4 and still sleeps in their bedroom.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Ok I went and checked, it’s Britt Cunningham I was thinking of, and truly she mainly just cleans her house 😂
Ah yes her videos are interesting lol. Usually I just skip pass then as they bore me. But you can tell from her voice that her content is sarcastic, whereas Sarah’s complaining is genuine. She has nothing positive to say, ever. Unless it’s something about her

Reactions: 5
="BooBoobedoo, post: 14044953, member

It’ll be interesting when he is 18 and still sleeping in “Sarah’s bed”
They can sleep in the bunk beds together because she is so SmOlL!!

He slept in a portable cot for a year at the foot of her bed...she is kidding herself

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I missed exactly what happened with her saying she feeds M to sleep but did we not see her like a fortnight ago patting his bum to sleep? Not feeding him to sleep? The narrative just constantly hanged to suit whatever lie she is spinning!

Reactions: 17
Dear Lord put a damn hat on your fair haired child. Honestly just because it's not super sunny doesn't mean you don't need a hat on.

Again, I could very easily find them with how obvious she is about their schedule. 9am swimming every Monday and if you've ever been to the shire/Cronulla it's very obvious WHERE it is too.
She also makes it obvious when they're out of the house for potential break ins etc

• Sad
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.