Sarah's Day #67 Slut for a good tray, bruschetta she cannot say, ever heard of open-ended water play?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her 'nut free' lunchbox is a ham wrap, fruit, cheese cubes, foxy pancakes and maple syrup and more fruit and granola
Screenshot_20230221-111740_Instagram.jpg

Literally NONE of that is groundbreaking..
Clearly she's trying to make 'nut free' a new USP of Sunee but it's so bleeping easy to be nut free! It's not like gluten/dairy allergies where they're hard to replace. JUST DONT PUT NUTS IN STUFF.
Also she wouldn't have to make up new recipes if she didn't use bleeping cashew nuts in every bloody dish she makes in a pretence of making it 'healthier'

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Shenanigans with the unrelated Reels thumbnail, as always. A lot of "wavy" things happening with the furniture and accessories in the background, so who knows where the Photoshop job on her body begins and ends...

** eye fuckery **

View attachment 1975199
I'm guessing she woke up, didn't eat or drink anything, spent too long in her fancy sauna, and ran to take this picture?

I do hate how frustrated I get watching her do the things that she does to her body with seemingly no physical repercussions. I don't wish her harm, but as someone who is younger than her and has struggled with an eating disorder since I was very very young, it's hard to watch her abuse her body yet still be able to do her high impact workouts (with terrible form), run, and also somehow breastfeed (not something I have done, but I've watched too many women in my family suffer because they couldn't produce enough milk and felt guilt over it and yet here she is).

I can accept that a lot of my frustration comes from insecurity and a bit of resentment since my body broke down due to my ED and I had to give up a lot of the things that I loved due to irreparable damage, but it does also make me mad because I know that there are plenty of people who, like me, watch her and feel like this but also don't have the perspective and years of therapy needed to work through these feelings.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Her 'nut free' lunchbox is a ham wrap, fruit, cheese cubes, foxy pancakes and maple syrup and more fruit and granola
View attachment 1976355
Literally NONE of that is groundbreaking..
Clearly she's trying to make 'nut free' a new USP of Sunee but it's so bleeping easy to be nut free! It's not like gluten/dairy allergies where they're hard to replace. JUST DONT PUT NUTS IN STUFF.
Also she wouldn't have to make up new recipes if she didn't use bleeping cashew nuts in every bloody dish she makes in a pretence of making it 'healthier'
I wish she would quit it with the nut free tit. You know people have been packing nut free lunchboxes for their children for at least 10 years now, it’s not new. It’s not even that different. You literally just can’t use peanut butter or pack things with nuts in them. It’s not a hard task. But I suppose this is the SeAsOn she’s in right now 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I wish she would quit it with the nut free tit. You know people have been packing nut free lunchboxes for their children for at least 10 years now, it’s not new. It’s not even that different. You literally just can’t use peanut butter or pack things with nuts in them. It’s not a hard task. But I suppose this is the SeAsOn she’s in right now 🤪
She's making a big song and dance about it to hide the fact she's spiralling. Focks has been brought up on her version of healthy food which consists of nut based subsitutes and actual nuts as part of his diet, which will go out the window while he's at school. She'll either have to restrict his food further (seriously hope not) or give him normal food, which she'll absolutely hate. She's probably also terrified he'll experience regular foods and prefer them. So she's overcompensating by creating recipes for Sunee in order to cope.

Reactions: 23
Do you think Beth does certain things in spite of Sezzy. Last time Sezzy needed to go to the city and wanted to get work done she caught an Uber.
Beth catches a train in LOL
I say this without snark: I think they just have less money and Brenton couldn’t give her a ride. I also get the “thrifty” or “frugal” virtuous vibes from them, so an Uber from the burbs to the city could be seen as too flashy.

Idk how popular he is globally but American Christians fall over themselves raving about Dave Ramsey’s “Godly” financial advice (which is basically just, “have you thought about budgeting? And paying down your existing debt without creating new debt? You should try it!”). Would not shock me a bit if they followed a similar program.

ETA: just to be clear, I know B&B splash around whatever wealth they do have in more subtle ways. So, I don’t think they are actually all that frugal. I just think they choose to put out a less a flashy, quiet “wealth” image and that they are smart enough not to spend on stupid tit.

Reactions: 19
I'm guessing she woke up, didn't eat or drink anything, spent too long in her fancy sauna, and ran to take this picture?

I do hate how frustrated I get watching her do the things that she does to her body with seemingly no physical repercussions. I don't wish her harm, but as someone who is younger than her and has struggled with an eating disorder since I was very very young, it's hard to watch her abuse her body yet still be able to do her high impact workouts (with terrible form), run, and also somehow breastfeed (not something I have done, but I've watched too many women in my family suffer because they couldn't produce enough milk and felt guilt over it and yet here she is).

I can accept that a lot of my frustration comes from insecurity and a bit of resentment since my body broke down due to my ED and I had to give up a lot of the things that I loved due to irreparable damage, but it does also make me mad because I know that there are plenty of people who, like me, watch her and feel like this but also don't have the perspective and years of therapy needed to work through these feelings.
My heart goes out to you 💕
If it’s any consolation, I’m sure it will catch up with her (remember everyone’s body is different).
You took the harder path to heal and in time your mind will be so beautifully healthy that it will all be worth it 😌❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Okay
Shenanigans with the unrelated Reels thumbnail, as always. A lot of "wavy" things happening with the furniture and accessories in the background, so who knows where the Photoshop job on her body begins and ends...

** eye fuckery **

View attachment 1975199
I hate that I actually really like the swimsuit. Anyone know where it’s from. I’ll order another color because I refuse to get the same as sez

Reactions: 3
Okay

I hate that I actually really like the swimsuit. Anyone know where it’s from. I’ll order another color because I refuse to get the same as sez
TJ Swim, the “Lilah” bikini. They commented on one of her posts saying they loved her wearing it.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Another undeclared ad??
Report it!

I had a little heart attack as I saw them from another company on tiktok, loved them for my work lunches and after a ton of research bought them from a third company (the zero waste people) and if they'd sent Scuzz free stuff I would have felt like I needed to burn mine.

Reactions: 5
its a pretty unbalanced lunch too. The only protein is the ham, complex carbs in the wrap, tiny bit of salad veg, no dairy/fat and the the bulk of his food is fruit. Even her ‘pancake’ recipe is fried up banana smoothie!

Reactions: 16
its a pretty unbalanced lunch too. The only protein is the ham, complex carbs in the wrap, tiny bit of salad veg, no dairy/fat and the the bulk of his food is fruit. Even her ‘pancake’ recipe is fried up banana smoothie!
Just the way Sez likes it!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why are all her bikinis so bleeping ugly and poorly fitting
because she has zero style or good taste... in anything.
---
So Kurt posted yesterday a bunch of ‘headshots’ for the HOG crew,(Sarah included) and when I say headshots they are very model posey not typical profession workplace type headshots.
Anyway, easy headshots lighting and angle are relatively different, and I just realised that last week when Sez was having that rant about going into HOG to shoot content she very much made it seem like the whole thing was just for her? Like it seems the session was for all staff headshots and of course it would take long to set each shot up CAUSE THEY ARE DIFFERENT, what a POS Sarah!!!
Pics added so you know what I mean by the different lighting and set up’s
Why would your head shot include your arm in front of your face? It defeats the entire purpose.
---
processed meats, like deli meats are one of the worst things you can consume. She has no idea what she's doing.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Aww look, Sezzy slamming things down in front of her toddler.
True form is revealed for an old Sunee Ad.

Naww and here she is again - throwing choking hazards at him.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Fox is going to grow up and end up not touching any of that food in that lunchbox, either "try" to swap it with his friends for a roll up or will be at the canteen..

Reactions: 12
“I just need to not to “work”. Like, normally, I’d sit here and write down my goals…”

Fuuuuuuck me. As an actual working mum, this has sent me. In case it’s not obvious, you total bleeping pelican, writing down your ✨gOaLz✨ is not work. You. Do. Not. Have. A. Job.

Just stop. Shhhhhhhhhhh.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.