Sarah's Day #67 Slut for a good tray, bruschetta she cannot say, ever heard of open-ended water play?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just saw this on the FAYT label team (brit Saunders label) instagram 😂😂😂

(for reference it was a ‘what’s in Brits bag’ video and she had $160 all up in there)
56C1FDCC-3A07-43CF-973E-6183DF9C257D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I do quite a bit of production work for clients and i’m going to say this is a blank sample and she hasn’t even sourced the covers or GSM or type of paper until now. First step will be choosing these, then it will be a sample full colour print (which i’ll hedge a bet the copy isn’t ready for finished art yet). She’s miles behind launching this lol
She's doing it soooo wrong, you bait when you're basically launch ready, that way you don't have a very public embarrassing situation on your hands when you don't make deadlines like our Sez.

Sure, document the whole process, but release it in small bits WHEN you're ready to launch, don't do live updates of something you're so far behind in 🤣🤣🤣

This cookbook is so outdated already, food trends come and go incredibly fast, and to base the book on a trendy aesthetic and then launch it 2yrs later is just a disaster waiting to happen.

It's gotta be a joke at this point right?! Surely she realises no one gives a duck anymore?

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I’m starting to think it’s user error on lamps. Didn’t she have a tall lamp (unless I’m thinking of another influencer) when they moved into the new house that she said they sent the wrong parts but really it was most likely user error and here we are at round two 🤦🏼‍♀️more money then sense.
If they were sent the wrong house SURELY the supplier would send the correct parts (for free or for a small cost). You can trust abandon an $800 cause you got the wrong parts

Reactions: 10
If they were sent the wrong house SURELY the supplier would send the correct parts (for free or for a small cost). You can trust abandon an $800 cause you got the wrong parts
Right? And if they couldn't send the right parts or you didn't want to pay you'd send the lamp back for a refund.

I bet Sarah bought a knockoff version which is why she didn't want to deal with the seller, is not bothered about losing $800 and is donating instead of selling it.

Reactions: 15
Here's a Social Blade update. She's had two more days in the green. This is her first month seeing green daily figures in about 8 or 9 months and now suddenly there's been two days together two weeks in a row. She has to be buying followers. She hasn't done anything to warrant such an increase. Monday she addressed Rug Gate and went full witch in the comments. You can't expect us to believe that made people go 'Wow, what a positive ray of sunshine, I must follow this woman." Just no.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
The other weird thing is that the number of posts is higher than in the screencap above. I know you can un/archive posts but it seems like a lot. And following 200 people in one day? Suss!

2136 posts in the screencap above vs 2743 just now...

Cursor_and_Sarah___sarahs_day__•_Instagram_photos_and_videos.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 8
The other weird thing is that the number of posts is higher than in the screencap above. I know you can un/archive posts but it seems like a lot. And following 200 people in one day? Suss!

2136 posts in the screencap above vs 2743 just now...

View attachment 1968537
Thats so strange! Could Instagram possibly be having a glitch? Or is she being 💫sneaky💫
Edit: just went and had a look again and now it says 1.2m followers, will be interesting to see if she brought followers today, or if Instagram glitched 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
There is literally a social blade screen shot in the thread a few comments back. That’s more accurate than Instagram glitches.

Reactions: 6
Right? And if they couldn't send the right parts or you didn't want to pay you'd send the lamp back for a refund.

I bet Sarah bought a knockoff version which is why she didn't want to deal with the seller, is not bothered about losing $800 and is donating instead of selling it.
Yeah it seems such a lie to she say it the way she has when I think if you had the wrong parts from Kmart they would happily assist to get it sorted. Just shows how out of touch she is to be so flippant with an $800 lamp passing it off likes it’s nothing really annoys me 😬😑

Reactions: 7
This was the worst vlog content in the history of all vlogs. Cancel her already, she's such a draaaaagggggggg.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
For someone who never pumps that seems like an excessive amount to actually be able to pump? I also never pump and got like 50mls max. We had to supplement with formula when I was going back to work part time because I physically can't produce enough pumping but can sustain Bub easily :s

Reactions: 13
For someone who never pumps that seems like an excessive amount to actually be able to pump? I also never pump and got like 50mls max. We had to supplement with formula when I was going back to work part time because I physically can't produce enough pumping but can sustain Bub easily :s
Yep. My theory is she’s combined a few days of pumped milk. An overproducer would get that amount. But if she doesn’t eat I don’t think she’d make that much anyways ?

Reactions: 17
She’s always wanting sympathy for her struggles but then at the same time saying she’s loving life and is happy to give her body to her boys (puke).
Why is she so keen to break the habit of feeding him to sleep before 12 months anyway? Wait until 12 months and then he can switch to some warms cows milk sometimes and it might help the process. I think she’s lying about enjoying breastfeeding and can’t wait to be finished.

Reactions: 17
Anyone watch her latest tik toks? She is just saying poor me poor me mum guilt blah blah like she has no idea how privileged she is

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.