Sarah’s Day #65 Sezzy hates Lizzo, can’t run a bizzo, the reno next door has her in a tizzo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought neither of them drank? This is so stupid on so many levels 🤦‍♀️ Someone from LG clearly did no research before partnering with him.
I've literally never seen a more mismatched sponsorship! Good to know LG has money to waste on these teetotaling fools. Since it's so conspicuous on the countertop we'll be able to clock the moment it's disappeared from the picture in the video background (ie 2 mins after the ad was posted).

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I've literally never seen a more mismatched sponsorship! Good to know LG has money to waste on these teetotaling fools. Since it's so conspicuous on the countertop we'll be able to clock the moment it's disappeared from the picture in the video background (ie 2 mins after the ad was posted).
Also as someone mentioned on the red site...... wtf are they doing, advertising red wine to sell a fridge??

These fools literally have no idea, you do not refrigerate red wine EVER

• Haha
Reactions: 53
The poll and questions aren’t even anonymous.. she can see who sends responses in 🤦🏼‍♀️ also the answers to the questions she’s got the poll for are 100% tied directly to her shortsighted views. The kids poll got right under my skin, where’s the option for “trying but hasn’t happened yet” “trying but *god* has forsaken me” honestly she’s so infuriating with how closed minded she is 😑
Correct. Wheres the "Would love it but struggling with fertility issues".

People say you should ask people about having children for a reason. If I recall when everyone was speculating about her second pregnancy Sarah had a rant of her own to that exact same point.

Yet here she is putting it a poll for a mil followers.

If that was her tactic it's not working 🤭

With that current stat (-5,280), she's just 268 followers from having less followers than she started the year with. And she still has another month to go 🤣

I'm betting on a fake follower explosion around Christmas. She's releasing the pjs and Sunee content which she'll try and make look super popular but nothing will save this sinking ship now.
She might do what Ashy Bines just did and buy 20k followers in 3 days :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Aaand there's the Esmi ad. "My hair is one of the healthiest it's ever been..."

A. Sure Jan.
B. One of what?
C. Surprised she didn't prop Moo in the background

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Aaand there's the Esmi ad. "My hair is one of the healthiest it's ever been..."

A. Sure Jan.
B. One of what?
C. Surprised she didn't prop Moo in the background
I just had my biggest laugh of the week. What company would want her advertising hair or skincare products?!! She says she’s used the skincare for years but she is aging in Sezzy dog years!
Would you like to look 50 like me? Then use my fave Emsi products. Do you love the balding, hair snapped look? Try the shampoo and conditioner.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Also as someone mentioned on the red site...... wtf are they doing, advertising red wine to sell a fridge??

These fools literally have no idea, you do not refrigerate red wine EVER
HATE TO BE THAT GUY but at 14 degrees, the machine isn't so much a fridge as it is a temperature controlled wine cellar.
Chilled red is also very much a thing and is actually really good. Sorry I feel so lame for doing this.
Does NOT take away from the fact that Durt and Snazzy know absolutely zilch about wine and should keep their grubby little mitts off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Chilled red is also very much a thing and is actually really good
:sick:

Each to their own I suppose, but I would not drink chilled red wine. Makes sense for whites of course, I think the choice of drink here was purely for colour

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Sezbot is reallllly getting off on the attention her raspberry nips has caused. I half think she did it on purpose for the engagement. 🤢 btw her nips are huge apparently.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
This is the kids poll I meant:
she has no idea….
I had to unfollow her because I was doing ivf and she had just fallen pregnant with her second and kept talking about getting pregnant “straight away”
She doesn’t even add an option in the poll for trying but can’t..

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
HATE TO BE THAT GUY but at 14 degrees, the machine isn't so much a fridge as it is a temperature controlled wine cellar.
Chilled red is also very much a thing and is actually really good. Sorry I feel so lame for doing this.
Does NOT take away from the fact that Durt and Snazzy know absolutely zilch about wine and should keep their grubby little mitts off.
Yeah chilled red wine is a thing, never tried it though.
I highly doubt on the rare occasion that Kurt (or Sarah) are drinking, that it’s wine, or red wine or specifically chilled red wine ( Kurt seems more of a beer guy? And I see Sarah having a SkInNy witch vodka soda for the low calories)

Also I just checked and the comments where the user is calling out Kurt on that post has like a heeeeap of likes lol.

Side note, back to labang, looks like Sarah has unfollowed them finally. Labang do still follow her though. Why would you unfollow a company if you didn’t have beef with them?

CCB449A6-E117-4E7D-A28B-D90AC2F123CA.png

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Sezbot is reallllly getting off on the attention her raspberry nips has caused. I half think she did it on purpose for the engagement. 🤢 btw her nips are huge apparently.
Legit, it’s sent her into a manic panic. Like why is she so excited by this? No one cares, it’s just a nipple lol. She’s the one drawing all the attention to it even though she’s pretending to be mortified by it… how many stories you wanna do about it babe? LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 40
OK I stand to be corrected, but this whole nip slip thing, I am convinced it was all for engagement so she could make all those stories up, cause a little controversy and pretend to re-edit it just for the engagement. I say this because when that reel went live, I watched it a couple of times out of curiosity [wasnt even on my mind at that point]. I honestly didn't see any nip slips and usually I think I have a good eye. Did many other people catch the original video and see a nipslip? Because I totally think she planned the whole day. Engagement from the Q+A stories. Upload the reel. Story spam about your nips and pretend 100 fans DM you about your big nips. Pretend to re upload. Then it looks like her Social stats were good for the day.... just me? I didnt see the raspberries, surely if they're THAT big I'd have seen them

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
4C4CBFA1-886D-462F-9E4C-E627F6F40EA3.png
Sarah’s life is so boring omg. Just an example, have you guys seen Abbie Chatfield’s Instagram lately? It’s like… all nipple, on PURPOSE 😂 nobody cares about your accidental nip slips, Sez.

Also, she’s this excited and scandalised by an accidental nip slip and she has the audacity to compare her account to an ONLY FANS?! 😂 I know she’s joking… but seriously, is there anyone less sexy? She high key gives off pillow princess vibes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I wish it was Friday if we could all take a shot every time she just said the word nipple and breastfeeding we would be waaaaaaaasted

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
OK I stand to be corrected, but this whole nip slip thing, I am convinced it was all for engagement so she could make all those stories up, cause a little controversy and pretend to re-edit it just for the engagement. I say this because when that reel went live, I watched it a couple of times out of curiosity [wasnt even on my mind at that point]. I honestly didn't see any nip slips and usually I think I have a good eye. Did many other people catch the original video and see a nipslip? Because I totally think she planned the whole day. Engagement from the Q+A stories. Upload the reel. Story spam about your nips and pretend 100 fans DM you about your big nips. Pretend to re upload. Then it looks like her Social stats were good for the day.... just me? I didnt see the raspberries, surely if they're THAT big I'd have seen them
Unfortunately I witnessed the raspberry steel nipple 🙈 it was a definite set up as she had her arms raised pretty high for the side shot. It was engagement is my guess, she'll do anything at this point.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I saw it too and it was most definitely deliberate. If you're editing yourself naked for the internet there is no wayyyyy you'll do it so casually that you miss a shot like that. Even when I saw it and before she got into this tizzy over it I felt it was deliberate. But like it's just a nipple? For a split second in a video about shampoo by someone who doesn't have any hair so it's really not such a big deal.

She had to get herengagement up yesterday so the esmi reel gets better numbers today. Otherwise she'll lost them too. Seeing as how she is losing everything now. It's ridiculous how excited she got about her nipple showing. It's like she's 12 in her head. She really is.

LikeI said the other day she's scraping the bottom of the barrel for content lately. A deliberate nip slip and such drama over it is excessive and definitely pathetic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.