Sarah’s Day #65 Sezzy hates Lizzo, can’t run a bizzo, the reno next door has her in a tizzo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so glad she said to surround yourself with people who charge your battery.. I thought you were meant to be friends with people who drain you? Maybe Kurt should take her advice and leave her because she has drained the life out of him!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
C6A6262A-698E-4259-B9CF-2454E72561B0.jpeg
So unflattering! Thats a new level of bald.
FC0A4452-864D-4AC3-9C1B-D34A8CCBBA42.jpeg
Also, I feel like she’s reeling from looking so much bigger next to her pilates instructor so she’s making sure she looks like an extra smoll human in these photo’s. Your just average Sarah.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
In one of their podcasts, she said she could have gone professional but just chose not to 🙊
No bleeping way she could have. I know I couldnt have, and the amazing dancers I did know, most of them tried and failed. Professional dance world is a different ball game. Just another classic sezzy delusion to fit in with her distorted image of herself

• Haha
Reactions: 34
View attachment 1765919So unflattering! Thats a new level of bald.View attachment 1765922Also, I feel like she’s reeling from looking so much bigger next to her pilates instructor so she’s making sure she looks like an extra smoll human in these photo’s. Your just average Sarah.
Geebus, look how much she’s leaning forward! That and the bent knees make Sarah look like she’s taking a bush dump. Plus standing a good foot behind Sophie who is significantly taller. Her tricks are so transparent to me at this point.
What a fake/vanity post. If I was Soph I’d feel offended

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Can I say it again? Who is going to say it with me....in 3...2...1!
SHE
IS
SOOOOOOHHHH
BORINGGGGGGGG!!

I feel she's gotten herself in such a slump that it's going to be hard to come back from this. She will no doubt continue her deluded projections and keep the story of success and perfection going but it's very evident she's miserable. This is pathetic content considering where she used to be even just two years ago 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I am confused how she is expected to drum up new business and new collabs when her content has been so dire.
She is clinging on to those last few connections she has and believe she has piled all her hopes on Sunee which will be awful.
Now we know she won't struggle financially, but how will she cope with losing her adoring fan base who blow smoke up her a$$ cos clearly there is no love between her and Kurt or and real friend base

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Geebus, look how much she’s leaning forward! That and the bent knees make Sarah look like she’s taking a bush dump. Plus standing a good foot behind Sophie who is significantly taller. Her tricks are so transparent to me at this point.
What a fake/vanity post. If I was Soph I’d feel offended
PLus you can tell from the tendons in her neck shes flexed as duck, probably holding her breath so hard she'd keel over if the photo took longer than a second. Sometimes i feel sorry for her for having a brain that needs to do this just to function. But when I think about how this helps her profit, I just want to burn her entire following down.

Reactions: 29
There isn't nothing wrong with her average body, damn I'd like to look like that after having kids.

But on another note, jump over to the Ashy Bines page, one of her new neighbours is a tattler and has some very good insight 😂 we just need a sezzy neighbour to pop on maybe someone could letter box drop some tattle flyers in the shire.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I believe Soph is back in Australia for a good while and will be launching some kind of dance business. I don’t doubt Sarah is trying to insert herself.

ETA: Sophie’s story just before she also posts about the sauna is her holding some kind of sweet treat. Soooo… would appear that a coffee or ice cream date would’ve been fun for her but Sarah couldn’t stomach it. I’m hoping it was just a coincidence and not Sarah’s ED driving what she will/won’t do with friends ☹

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Haven't heard her shill esmi or bohemiUM on Instagram in a while.
She has an Esmi reel due on the 30th as we saw it on her nontent calender. So it looks as though she's still sporadically sponsored by that brand. But she must be dropped by the other one by now as it's been so long.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
No please stop speculating she’s pregnant!
Thats exactly what she wants. She’s so mind numbingly boring now and has such little social media presence that as soon as pregnancy talks begin she knows her engagement will increase. Let’s not feed into her game.

I know it’s been said before but it’s so pathetic that she is still stuck in peak diet culture mindset. She hasn’t evolved one little bit.

For example - Lauren curtis. Huge influencer back in the day. Probably the same time as Sarah? However she has matured with age, and so has her content. Now a lot of ppl would call her boring as batshit. Im one of them haha but at least her content reflects her life! And least it’s appropriate to her age.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Thats exactly what she wants. She’s so mind numbingly boring now and has such little social media presence that as soon as pregnancy talks begin she knows her engagement will increase. Let’s not feed into her game.
I only mentioned it in the opening post because it's potential gossip to keep an eye on since a few people have brought it up. If there's nothing to it the topic will be dropped and forgotten about soon enough. I don't think Sarah is baiting us at all. She hasn't made a point to say she's stopped drinking coffee or has wEiRd cravings like she did last time. If she starts doing this then it's worth documenting to show how manipulative and calculating she is. Just my view on it. I don't think any of us here want to go through another season of hambelly.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

I know it’s been said before but it’s so pathetic that she is still stuck in peak diet culture mindset. She hasn’t evolved one little bit.

For example - Lauren curtis. Huge influencer back in the day. Probably the same time as Sarah? However she has matured with age, and so has her content. Now a lot of ppl would call her boring as batshit. Im one of them haha but at least her content reflects her life! And least it’s appropriate to her age.
Honestly I wouldn’t worry. It’s been so long I’m sure DurT wouldn’t know ✨WhaT✨ goes ✨whERe✨ 🤪🫣🤭🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I only mentioned it in the opening post because it's potential gossip to keep an eye on since a few people have brought it up. If there's nothing to it the topic will be dropped and forgotten about soon enough. I don't think Sarah is baiting us at all. She hasn't made a point to say she's stopped drinking coffee or has wEiRd cravings like she did last time. If she starts doing this then it's worth documenting to show how manipulative and calculating she is. Just my view on it. I don't think any of us here want to go through another season of hambelly.
I agree completely. Just my personal opinion, but I dont think she is pregnant. But even if she is, it's really worth documenting her posturing, if at all, right from the start. Also, M hasnt worked out for her much like F did, and so I dont think shes going to try for a third so soon after, and even if she does, I doubt its going to resucitate her channel from the current slump shes in.

Reactions: 12
At first I thought she couldnt spell Pina Colada but this is supposed to be funny because it's a Kale smoothie.

Screenshot_20221128-225444_Instagram.jpg

Also I'll bet all the money I own that that ISN'T better than a true Pina Colada (and I don't even like them)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Hi there, Just a reminder of how she actually looks - when others take photos - where she can’t edit them to into oblivion. These are taken from earlier threads during their health retreat in 2021.
Holy tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.