Sarah’s Day #65 Sezzy hates Lizzo, can’t run a bizzo, the reno next door has her in a tizzo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've never in my life seen a wedding guest wearing anything remotely close to a dress like this (skin tight, marble dyed) or styled with "one strap hanging." Usually a strap that's down is a sign of an ill-fitting dress or bra, not something you do intentionally...unless you have an ED, of course!

Stories_•_Instagram-6.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I'd be offended if one of my besties wore that hideous dress to my wedding. It's ugly and not classy at all. Oh well at the end of the day it will just make her look trashy and a witch. Beth looked beautiful at her wedding.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I've never in my life seen a wedding guest wearing anything remotely close to a dress like this (skin tight, marble dyed) or styled with "one strap hanging." Usually a strap that's down is a sign of an ill-fitting dress or bra, not something you do intentionally...unless you have an ED, of course!

View attachment 1768307
She would definitely wear the strap like that too as the style. Definitely an ED trait, it draws attention to the area which you feel looks skinny, like wearing something high waisted or skinny leg jeans.

560F3CFE-75E8-40E9-95E3-52B0977A4C92.png

Demon face

• Haha
Reactions: 17

View attachment 1768307
This dress is so gross 😂😂
I’m guessing WTB sent it to her to shill because it’s didn’t sell well on the website, and with good reason. It’s hideous.
even the bikini looks like one they just want to get rid of because it didn’t sell great, the material looks cheap and gross. She is so obvious 🙄😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Havent watched these stories, so please correct me if Im speculating unnecessarily.
I think she had a "WFX haul" in her planner too. Is she slyly shilling WFX clothes or is she tagging it #ad?

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Wow, she wasn't lying for once. (Screenshot from a few weeks back that I forgot to post). Also, she said she's going to a wedding and is planning to vlog. She just has to upstage others, doesn't she. I'd feel sorry for the couple but they invited Sarah and they must know what she's like.

Screenshot_20221118-121556_Instagram.jpg

Apparently, at one of the numerous weddings she attended this year, Sarah took her own food in a container and ate that instead of the provided food. This is according to someone on the R site a while back so take it with a pinch of salt. But let's be honest, Sarah would totally do that because she's terrified to eat food she's had no control over.

Screenshot_20221024-131332_rif is fun.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

View attachment 1768307
It's also not even in HER style. She lives in boring oversized beige style items. She'd never wear something this tight and colourful, especially a floor lengthened thin because she'd look so dumpy and short

Reactions: 17
At first I thought she couldnt spell Pina Colada but this is supposed to be funny because it's a Kale smoothie.

View attachment 1768042
Also I'll bet all the money I own that that ISN'T better than a true Pina Colada (and I don't even like them)
The fact she used bleeping tinned pineapple 🤣 when we live in a country with beautiful fresh fruit. This looks sooo tacky

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Someone's trying to drum up engagement with her obvious story polls/questions 🙄🙄 Must be a new collab on the horizon.

• Sick
Reactions: 44
What is actually up with her and incorporating her religion into her new years resolutions?
She's procrastinating committing to her faith like it's her never-to-be-released cookbook.

IMG_8728 2.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Didn’t she say on a podcast recently that she hates hearing about other peoples stories…
She definitely said she didn't care about what her friends had been up too and that she 'doesnt care about your holiday, I don't want to see photos"

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
The poll and questions aren’t even anonymous.. she can see who sends responses in 🤦🏼‍♀️ also the answers to the questions she’s got the poll for are 100% tied directly to her shortsighted views. The kids poll got right under my skin, where’s the option for “trying but hasn’t happened yet” “trying but *god* has forsaken me” honestly she’s so infuriating with how closed minded she is 😑

• Heart
Reactions: 27
What is actually up with her and incorporating her religion into her new years resolutions?
She's procrastinating committing to her faith like it's her never-to-be-released cookbook.

View attachment 1768726
Lol at the ‘faith’ option
Didn’t she say that one of her 2022 gOaLz was to ‘read her bible cover to cover’? Add that to the list of failures, Sez.

The most progress she made on the faith content front this year was:
1) baiting a miscarriage with verse,
2) buying a hideous (and hideously overpriced) ‘bible reading chair’, and
3) giving a self-aggrandising speech at gooch-church, the thesis of which was ‘If YoU bReAk DoWn tHe wOrD iNflUeNceR yOu GeT iNfLuEnce’ 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Sissy would be better praying (really hard) that her straggling sponsors and viewers don’t keep plummeting. After all, it’s the SeAsOn for miracles.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.