Sarah’s Day #65 Sezzy hates Lizzo, can’t run a bizzo, the reno next door has her in a tizzo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol at the ‘faith’ option
Didn’t she say that one of her 2022 gOaLz was to ‘read her bible cover to cover’? Add that to the list of failures, Sez.

The most progress she made on the faith content front this year was:
1) baiting a miscarriage with verse,
2) buying a hideous (and hideously overpriced) ‘bible reading chair’, and
3) giving a self-aggrandising speech at gooch-church, the thesis of which was ‘If YoU bReAk DoWn tHe wOrD iNflUeNceR yOu GeT iNfLuEnce’ 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Sissy would be better praying (really hard) that her straggling sponsors and viewers don’t keep plummeting. After all, it’s the SeAsOn for miracles.
Tell me sis didn’t really say that to a crowd 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lol at the ‘faith’ option
Didn’t she say that one of her 2022 gOaLz was to ‘read her bible cover to cover’? Add that to the list of failures, Sez.

The most progress she made on the faith content front this year was:
1) baiting a miscarriage with verse,
2) buying a hideous (and hideously overpriced) ‘bible reading chair’, and
3) giving a self-aggrandising speech at gooch-church, the thesis of which was ‘If YoU bReAk DoWn tHe wOrD iNflUeNceR yOu GeT iNfLuEnce’ 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Sissy would be better praying (really hard) that her straggling sponsors and viewers don’t keep plummeting. After all, it’s the SeAsOn for miracles.
Hahaha! I love your profile pic! 😂😂😂

The poll and questions aren’t even anonymous.. she can see who sends responses in 🤦🏼‍♀️ also the answers to the questions she’s got the poll for are 100% tied directly to her shortsighted views. The kids poll got right under my skin, where’s the option for “trying but hasn’t happened yet” “trying but *god* has forsaken me” honestly she’s so infuriating with how closed minded she is 😑
What was the question you are referring to please? I can’t see her content anymore.

Reactions: 3
This is absolutely just a theory based on my own experiences, but today’s stories were a shame/body obsession spiral more than anything. Fussing with her hair to the point of having to verbally say “I’m not touching it anymore” is very much a tactic I use with myself on “bad” hair/body/face days. Having to try on various clothes which may or may not be flattering to her, and then sharing videos of it with literally thousands of people, is probably a huge trigger for Sarah. The stories following were definitely to up engagement but also might serve as a way for Sarah to redirect attention (her own and her audience’s) away from what she perceives as unflattering, gross, etc. videos of her body in different outfits.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Sarah’s feeling the pain of all the unfollows, drop in likes and comments, diminished views and engagement. Her idea is to reinforce the parasocial relationship - hey sissy besties sister friends let’s all girly gossip and I’ll tell you some sneaky sissy secrets. Bring her stans back into the fold so they feel important to her when all they are and will ever be to her are stupid sheep lining her pockets. Manipulative and disgusting :(

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
It's a transparent play for engagement to those of us who are over her bullshit, but what is the actual point of the freeform questions? Usually people share the funniest responses (blurring the names) or aggregate the best ones. So she's just going to sit by the pool and read them? Or let's be honest, ignore them and be happy people submitted and contributed to her engagement.

Reactions: 19
I realised I never shared my "how I discovered Sezzy" story.

I was bored of the other insufferencers I was following on tattle because they were becoming so boring - so searched for the most popular threads and BAM - Sezzy comes in at the top (this was a while ago - not sure if she still is!)

I have no idea how I managed to live in Sydney for several years and literally never came across her socials. I've since become
"Invested" in her demise and can't wait for the witch to crash and burn.

Sezzy seems to be following their path in terms of being boring and irrelevant.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Sarah’s feeling the pain of all the unfollows, drop in likes and comments, diminished views and engagement. Her idea is to reinforce the parasocial relationship - hey sissy besties sister friends let’s all girly gossip and I’ll tell you some sneaky sissy secrets. Bring her stans back into the fold so they feel important to her when all they are and will ever be to her are stupid sheep lining her pockets. Manipulative and disgusting :(
If that was her tactic it's not working 🤭

With that current stat (-5,280), she's just 268 followers from having less followers than she started the year with. And she still has another month to go 🤣

I'm betting on a fake follower explosion around Christmas. She's releasing the pjs and Sunee content which she'll try and make look super popular but nothing will save this sinking ship now.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I realised I never shared my "how I discovered Sezzy" story.

I was bored of the other insufferencers I was following on tattle because they were becoming so boring - so searched for the most popular threads and BAM - Sezzy comes in at the top (this was a while ago - not sure if she still is!)

I have no idea how I managed to live in Sydney for several years and literally never came across her socials. I've since become
"Invested" in her demise and can't wait for the witch to crash and burn.

Sezzy seems to be following their path in terms of being boring and irrelevant.
This is exactly how I found her😂 I'm from Ireland and never heard of her but it's been great reading all the threads and the horrible things she's said and done. I feel like I know her and I've never seen her YouTube 😂 I just reading here😊

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
If that was her tactic it's not working 🤭

With that current stat (-5,280), she's just 268 followers from having less followers than she started the year with. And she still has another month to go 🤣

I'm betting on a fake follower explosion around Christmas. She's releasing the pjs and Sunee content which she'll try and make look super popular but nothing will save this sinking ship now.
That's insane if you think she got like an influx of 50,000 or so when M was born

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m not sure if it’s been said but I feel like her photo dump the other day made it sooo obvious she reads here. @aPriCoT bOObiEs posted a photo showing that 12/15 posts on her feed were ads then all of a sudden she posts her ‘favourite memories’
Hey sezzy 👋🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
When influenzas say "try on haul" we don't literally need to see you getting dressed and disrobing. It's sufficient to just show the completed "styled" outfit. Thought we were going to have a nip slip!

Stories_•_Instagram-7.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
No way is SezDog going to let Kurt keep this giant black monstrosity on her nice pink aesthetic work tops 😂
Screenshot_20221129-204321_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
No way is SezDog going to let Kurt keep this giant black monstrosity on her nice pink aesthetic work tops 😂
View attachment 1770074
His dream of owning a vineyard. Wtf when do him or Sarah ever drink wine let alone have the knowledge of the different varieties? We get you are just saying that to sell the product but make it make sense.

What idiots. They realise wine is a billion dollar industry that people study for year's for right. The bleeping nerve. Sorry just annoyed at their fakeness

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.