Sarah’s Day #65 Sezzy hates Lizzo, can’t run a bizzo, the reno next door has her in a tizzo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title credit to @judgymcjudgeface!

Here's a quick recap of things since the creation of the last thread, taken from the Wiki:

Claimed Kurt was in Melbourne for 14 days, then 10. He was gone 7 days.
Claimed she has it harder than single mums because they're used to it, whereas she's not.
Fat shamed M. Twice.
Waved a knife in M's face.
Left M in a pram by the road and forgot about him while storying with F.
Photoshopped her legs to look leaner and longer.
Claimed she went 2 weeks overdue with M, she actually went 40+6.
Lied about fake tanning.
Lied about getting her lips filled.
Said she got married two years ago - it was actually 18 months.

But the biggest and weirdest lie of them all was Kurt's most recent trip to Fraser Island with a group of guys from church, including Sarah's dad. Not only did she claim he was gone for 10 days when it was only 7, but she said the trip was to celebrate her dad's 60th birthday. First, his birthday is in September, but more importantly, he turned 60 in 2021. Also, no one, not even her dad, posted ANYTHING to suggest it was for his birthday.

Sarah has always lied with ease but lately her exaggerations and episodes of Sezzy Time™ appear to be getting worse.

There was also speculation going in the last thread that she might be pregnant again, so adding it here just in case.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
If she actually is pregnant again so soon after birthing Mally, her vagina will LITERALLY fall out of her body. Her rush to get back to excercise after both F and M’s birth with her vaginal prolapse (and forgetting her insert she was meant to use while excercising) is so dangerous and damaging. It’s extremely worrying her desire for thinness (or another content baby) trumps the need for rest and gentleness to preserve her frickin’ downstairs… :(

• Haha
Reactions: 24
If she actually is pregnant again so soon after birthing Mally, her vagina will LITERALLY fall out of her body. Her rush to get back to excercise after both F and M’s birth with her vaginal prolapse (and forgetting her insert she was meant to use while excercising) is so dangerous and damaging. It’s extremely worrying her desire for thinness (or another content baby) trumps the need for rest and gentleness to preserve her frickin’ downstairs… :(
Personally I don't think she is. With how hard she's been exercising and how little proper food she eats I wouldn't be surprised if her period doesn't come back. I know it can still happen without a period but it's unlikely.

That said, something she said or did the other week made it cross my mind but I can't remember what it was. But the fact several others have also thought the same thing, perhaps there's something there. As usual time will tell.

Reactions: 17
I don’t think she is. She’ll want to parade her body around for a while so everyone remembers how small she is

Reactions: 22
Sis is visibly uncomfortable standing next to the Pilates instructor. The instructor is standing there naturally, super toned and slim. Meanwhile Sarah could not get her feet further apart and her toe more pointed.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Sis is visibly uncomfortable standing next to the Pilates instructor. The instructor is standing there naturally, super toned and slim. Meanwhile Sarah could not get her feet further apart and her toe more pointed.
The instructors abs were INSANE

Reactions: 14
The instructors abs were INSANE
Again speaking to how much of a fibber Sarah is. Editing herself to look like someone who’s job it is to workout. There’s a reason Sarah hasn’t had super ripped abs since the days she spent 3+ hours at the gym: because that’s what it takes for some people to maintain visible abs, and it’s just not sustainable for most people (even those with as much free time as Sarah) to do that long term.

Sarah just cannot accept that she naturally has a short, stocky framed and very normal and straight sized body, despite what she tells everyone about being sooooooo smmmoooolllll.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Sarah is a dancer the way I was a dancer at one point in my life. We all took those same ballet classes at age 4-6, probably the last time she did anything dance-related, knowing her warped sense of time...

• Haha
Reactions: 41
7028673D-BA68-4F00-8C5A-7ED4A8253584.jpeg

Adding this in to illustrate. Man alive, sarah has got some seeeeerious issues.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Sarah claims she’s a ‘dancer’. I’m surprised she couldn’t get her leg higher. She probably hated that the Pilates instructor could get her leg way higher.
Lol yup! I posted this gem in the last thread - She lost form within like 2 reps. Sarah really has zero stamina for something that is not actually even a true HIIT class, and someone soooooo into fitness 😂😂😂
61D10637-6319-40D6-9CFE-02D16F5756C9.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Sarah claims she’s a ‘dancer’. I’m surprised she couldn’t get her leg higher. She probably hated that the Pilates instructor could get her leg way higher.
Former dancer here, (hobby as a kid-18 years old) havent danced in years and i can get my leg higher. Im not sure if Sarah did as much dance as she would like us to believe.

Reactions: 18
So she's lost labang. It seema like there's some definite shift with the tropeaka Collab too. Haven't heard her shill esmi or bohemiUM on Instagram in a while. Her book, active wear isn't out till next year. Their stupid podcast is either on a break or dead for good. So what else has she got?

She's literally dead online without her collabs. She has nothing original to share. Other than whinging about motherhood and shilling her ED books or Sunee, which is all she's done and look at how her social media has gone dark and dull 🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️

Something is really up. This isn't her usual programming. I bet @2xblended would know the deets. I'm so curious about the tea on all of this. She has never been dead-er online than lately. And I'm living for it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Former dancer here, (hobby as a kid-18 years old) havent danced in years and i can get my leg higher. Im not sure if Sarah did as much dance as she would like us to believe.
In one of their podcasts, she said she could have gone professional but just chose not to 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 46
In one of their podcasts, she said she could have gone professional but just chose not to 🙊
Just like she was above average in English and could have graduated to be a teacher but she "chose not to"

Just like she can always choose to be less of an asshole and a better human all round but she consistently chooses not to.

Same sister. Same.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Didn’t someone just say that she has no friends? Hey Sarah 👋🏻
Lets not go for coffe but pose all sweaty in the sauna because Im obsessed with being sweaty. Can you pretend we’re still friends for this pic? But you can be closer to the phone so you look bigger than me.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Lets not go for coffe but pose all sweaty in the sauna because Im obsessed with being sweaty. Can you pretend we’re still friends for this pic? But you can be closer to the phone so you look bigger than me.
You can literally see her sucking it in and stretching herself as ShMooool as possible.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Sarah’s never look balder, or more desperate.

Imagine this being your Mum, boss, sister or sisterwife 😬🫠

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.