Sarah’s Day #65 Sezzy hates Lizzo, can’t run a bizzo, the reno next door has her in a tizzo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish it was Friday if we could all take a shot every time she just said the word nipple and breastfeeding we would be waaaaaaaasted
Damn, that would be fun.

When I tell you I ran from Tattle to the comments of Kurt Kardashian’s latest sponcon… They did not disappoint… “Boob”… If Kurt is a boob maybe he is the one breastfeeding Mally so Sezzy can get back her metabolism 😂
You boob 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She definitely said she didn't care about what her friends had been up too and that she 'doesnt care about your holiday, I don't want to see photos"
I’m very surprised she has friends with that attitude

Reactions: 13
View attachment 1770769Sarah’s life is so boring omg. Just an example, have you guys seen Abbie Chatfield’s Instagram lately? It’s like… all nipple, on PURPOSE 😂 nobody cares about your accidental nip slips, Sez.

Also, she’s this excited and scandalised by an accidental nip slip and she has the audacity to compare her account to an ONLY FANS?! 😂 I know she’s joking… but seriously, is there anyone less sexy? She high key gives off pillow princess vibes
Pillow princess is a gay term for women who have sex with women and is not an insult at all. Starfish/dead root and pillow princess are not the same thing.

Not sure if you’re gay so apologies if you are but I’m getting sick of seeing straight people use that term like they know what it means when they do obviously don’t haha

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Idk what’s more of a money grab / horrible match. Kurt promoting wine when he doesn’t drink, or Sarah promoting hair products with her straw hair 🤦‍♀️ As if companies are wasting their money on this.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Where's the wine fridge that was on the counter for Kurt's ad a few hours ago?? Already gone & forgotten about!

Stories_•_Instagram-8.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
Who puts a heavy red in a wine fridge?

Hahah I thought the same thing.

But then again I sometimes will put mine in the fridge to bring it down to a standard room temp (17 degrees) in summer. But never stored there lol
The LG fridge temperature in Kurt's photo reads 14 degrees so it's at the correct temperature to store red wine.

I'm all for calling them out but the issue here doesn't lie with refrigerating red wine (because the product's settings are adjustable to store all kinds of wine), the issue is how poor this marketing choice is and how little integrity Kurt is displaying in promoting the product (unless, of course, he's convinced himself that Penfolds is the blood of christ.)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
The LG fridge temperature in Kurt's photo reads 14 degrees so it's at the correct temperature to store red wine.

I'm all for calling them out but the issue here doesn't lie with refrigerating red wine (because the product's settings are adjustable to store all kinds of wine), the issue is how poor this marketing choice is and how little integrity Kurt is displaying in promoting the product (unless, of course, he's convinced himself that Penfolds is the blood of christ.)
He just did a story showing the fridge is 8degrees putting the pen folds in it.
620829D4-0247-4E0A-B668-C5500624D21C.png

The more I think about this LG fridge thing, why in the holy would LG send him that fridge? Like he isn’t known on social media to be a particular foodie or wine connoisseur but yet they send him a $400 something wine fridge for him to shrill, how effective is this marketing? He’s not even talking about it’s features

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
He just did a story showing the fridge is 8degrees putting the pen folds in it.
View attachment 1770913
The more I think about this LG fridge thing, why in the holy would LG send him that fridge? Like he isn’t known on social media to be a particular foodie or wine connoisseur but yet they send him a $400 something wine fridge for him to shrill, how effective is this marketing? He’s not even talking about it’s features
HAHA okay then that's just bleeping dumb

Seriously shut up

Also your digestion can't "feel" good ffs. Is he under the impression that digestion is one of the organs?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I too, look depressedly at the floor with a full glass of wine in one hand and the bottle in the other, leaning on my expensive wine fridge. What a great ad! What a farce 😂
I am SO here for influencers being called out on inauthentic partnerships.
Yeah LOL - way to promote your fridge by looking like you're the most depressed you've ever been as you contemplate life with a glass of refrigerated red

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Pillow princess is a gay term for women who have sex with women and is not an insult at all. Starfish/dead root and pillow princess are not the same thing.

Not sure if you’re gay so apologies if you are but I’m getting sick of seeing straight people use that term like they know what it means when they do obviously don’t haha
Thank you for informing me, I thought I knew what it meant but apparently not 😅 I’m bi but ignorant lol 100% meant starfish/dead root!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
[/QUOTE]
I too, look depressedly at the floor with a full glass of wine in one hand and the bottle in the other, leaning on my expensive wine fridge. What a great ad! What a farce 😂
I am SO here for influencers being called out on inauthentic partnerships.
Lol also...the caption is in the most stupid broken English and doesn't actually make sense. 🤡🤡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
On the nipple thing:

Very interesting that someone who not that long ago was blocking people suggesting she should do an only fans (back when she was touting herself as religious) is now making the same unfunny joke. And a day after polling her subs about ‘Faith content’ no less 🧐

Like with everything Sarah does, the approach is muddled, terribly over-hyped, and poorly executed.

Not very Christian of you Sarah to be suggesting that you would intentionally expose yourself for money (though I guess that really is your entire platform when you think about it).

Also, how is it that Kurt never fails to come off as the King of simpletons? His face says ‘I can’t count to 10’ in that wino pic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.