Sarah’s Day #65 Sezzy hates Lizzo, can’t run a bizzo, the reno next door has her in a tizzo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On another note, I know this has been touched on, but I think the Health Code Daily has been canned by Spotify or theire shopping for new platforms, or going independent. Either way its strange to go silent the way they have without so much as an explanation, or leaving people guessing about whats coming next. They havent even baited it, which.. knowing Sarah.. it just.. suspicious.

I just had a look at their instagram. Theyve gone off without any explanation. There's some comments on the last post asking whether there's some reason the episodes from 2020 are not showing in various countries, etc.. And no answers.

It's definitely weird.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
On
She looks so happy to be taking about her nip slip.

I’m eager to see what else she does this week/weekend because I believe she will be a little manic trying to keep some attention on her and not Beth for the wedding
Og wait was that white box blue dress shoulder thing what she was planning to wear for Beth’s wedding?!?!?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I've literally never seen a more mismatched sponsorship! Good to know LG has money to waste on these teetotaling fools. Since it's so conspicuous on the countertop we'll be able to clock the moment it's disappeared from the picture in the video background (ie 2 mins after the ad was posted).
I mean a beer fridge would have suited his aesthetic better, but wine? So weird

• Heart
Reactions: 14
View attachment 1770769Sarah’s life is so boring omg. Just an example, have you guys seen Abbie Chatfield’s Instagram lately? It’s like… all nipple, on PURPOSE 😂 nobody cares about your accidental nip slips, Sez.

Also, she’s this excited and scandalised by an accidental nip slip and she has the audacity to compare her account to an ONLY FANS?! 😂 I know she’s joking… but seriously, is there anyone less sexy? She high key gives off pillow princess vibes
GOD WILL STRIKE HER DOWN AND SEND HER TO HELL 👹

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Kurt has the sex appeal of a pale raw off sausage in the “markdown reduced to clear must sell today” section of the supermarket

Sarah has the sex appeal of those cut off chicken feet claws that are hanging in Chinese food restaurants

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Kurt has the sex appeal of a pale raw off sausage in the “markdown reduced to clear must sell today” section of the supermarket

Sarah has the sex appeal of those cut off chicken feet claws that are hanging in Chinese food restaurants
When kurtle came on the scene I used to think he was pretty attractive but being with Sarah has really sucked the life out of him

Reactions: 44
Hold up, I thought LG dropped Kurt back in Dec/Jan?

Back then a Tattler said they had been messaging back and forth with one of Kurt's sponsors at the time (who refused to work with Sarah due to how problematic she was) and revealed he had one last product to advertise for them and then their contract was done. It was speculated to be LG, especially when he then advertised a speaker and nothing more after that. The poster refused to name the brand because they had been nice to deal with but now I'm thinking, if this person is still around, maybe they'd now want to reconsider? Or, if it wasn't LG, could at least confirm that so we know we were wrong.

If it was in fact LG we now know they're happy to go back on their principles of not working with problematic influencers in order to sell their stuff. Shame on them.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Hold up, I thought LG dropped Kurt back in Dec/Jan?

Back then a Tattler said they had been messaging back and forth with one of Kurt's sponsors at the time (who refused to work with Sarah due to how problematic she was) and revealed he had one last product to advertise for them and then their contract was done. It was speculated to be LG, especially when he then advertised a speaker and nothing more after that. The poster refused to name the brand because they had been nice to deal with but now I'm thinking, if this person is still around, maybe they'd now want to reconsider? Or, if it wasn't LG, could at least confirm that so we know we were wrong.

If it was in fact LG we now know they're happy to go back on their principles of not working with problematic influencers in order to sell their stuff. Shame on them.
That was me, and yes, it was LG...and I'm sickened to see they're continuing to work with Kurt. I've been contemplating contacting them again since seeing the latest deal. It's just bullshit 😒 Surely LG can see by the comments on his post that people don't align with this sort of crap advertising 🙄
ETA I'll add some of the replies I got from LG...I was actually very impressed with the time this fellow took to explain things...just a pity they've gone back to using Kurt.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
"she felt short of our standards" 😂😂😂
They must be pissssssssed about her Body Bloom comment on Kurt’s post. What a petty, unprofessional little girl she is. I would be mortified if I were Kurt (assuming Kurt is capable of that level of self awareness… which I seriously doubt).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
That was me, and yes, it was LG...and I'm sickened to see they're continuing to work with Kurt. I've been contemplating contacting them again since seeing the latest deal. It's just bullshit 😒 Surely LG can see by the comments on his post that people don't align with this sort of crap advertising 🙄
ETA I'll add some of the replies I got from LG...I was actually very impressed with the time this fellow took to explain things...just a pity they've gone back to using Kurt.
Pleaaaase message then again!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Thanks for sharing and for confirming it was LG.

"Males in the space are harder to find with target interests and engagements etc."

So they end up gifting a non-alcohol drinking influencer with a wine fridge? Who's target audience of anyone who's not his friend or employee has called out how out of character it is for him to be suddenly advertising alcoholic products. Make it make sense.

Sounds to me like they are desperate for male influencers and are willing to overlook his problematic behaviour to fill that gap. How sad. How long before they decide they need Sarah's platform to help boost their products? Once you start going back on your principles for money why stop eh?

If you're up for it you should definitely get back in contact. It'll be interesting to see how they justify going back on everything they said.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Christmas pjs launching 13th December ☠
What is the point! Yay you get to wear them for max a week?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
I find this to be such an interesting interaction with LG! Like they really didn’t hold back.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Did anyone else notice that Sarah's reply in the comments on Kurt's LG post has disappeared? Interesting...🤔🤭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.