Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spanner14

VIP Member
Sarah's Day #66 - she lies without reason, her Photoshop is treason, don't forget to 'honour your season'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 95

Spanner14

VIP Member
This is so damaging.
Screenshot_20221212-101301_Instagram.jpg

Stop demonizing modern medicine. If you need antibiotics you NEED antibiotics. 'goodbye optimal gut health" 😬

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 77

Sentient Yam

Chatty Member
Bringing Focks to the staff Christmas party? I guess technically he IS her employee since he brings in the views and engagement.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 74

Triceratops

Everytime she leaves her bubble she gets sick. Tell me again how all those immunuty-boosting supps are working out? Such a holistic healthy princess 👸

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

Sarahnfocks

Was she really going to say she could be a big time swimmer on her stories this morning? But quickly stopped herself and said whatever?

“I could’ve made it to like… whatever”

So remind me, she was born to be a mum, could’ve been a professional ballerina but chose not to, the highest in her English class, was going to be a teacher and got the highest marks but chose not to finish the degree, and now could’ve been a professional swimmer?

• Haha
Reactions: 70

AlfDen97

“You know when you find a cool restaurant and you want to try one of their cocktails? That’s like me and Pilates classes.”

WHAT👏THE👏FUCK👏ARE👏YOU👏TALKING👏ABOUT👏

I swear the speech part of her brain is controlled by an AI.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

peridoe

VIP Member
Title credit to @judgymcjudgeface!

Here's a quick recap of things since the creation of the last thread, taken from the Wiki:

Claimed Kurt was in Melbourne for 14 days, then 10. He was gone 7 days.
Claimed she has it harder than single mums because they're used to it, whereas she's not.
Fat shamed M. Twice.
Waved a knife in M's face.
Left M in a pram by the road and forgot about him while storying with F.
Photoshopped her legs to look leaner and longer.
Claimed she went 2 weeks overdue with M, she actually went 40+6.
Lied about fake tanning.
Lied about getting her lips filled.
Said she got married two years ago - it was actually 18 months.

But the biggest and weirdest lie of them all was Kurt's most recent trip to Fraser Island with a group of guys from church, including Sarah's dad. Not only did she claim he was gone for 10 days when it was only 7, but she said the trip was to celebrate her dad's 60th birthday. First, his birthday is in September, but more importantly, he turned 60 in 2021. Also, no one, not even her dad, posted ANYTHING to suggest it was for his birthday.

Sarah has always lied with ease but lately her exaggerations and episodes of Sezzy Time™ appear to be getting worse.

There was also speculation going in the last thread that she might be pregnant again, so adding it here just in case.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

sezzyscammer

Got her outfit for the wedding spotted. Sure she would've complained about wearing the dress when she has to "tactical breastfeed"
Fun fact for coasties who moved to Sydney or anyone who wants to understand the Cronulla bubble…
Monique Bodycraft in this pic, was Christie Swadling’s friend and personal trainer
Christie Swadling started her influencer career as a copy of Sarah’s Day
The Sez has her blocked on everything and I have seen them both at the same cafes at same time tactically ignoring each other
Monique Bodycraft was fucking this gym/spa owner Tommy who was also fucking Christie Swadling while she was with Maurice Salib who dumped her to go on Love Island
And that’s how inbred all these Cronulla bubble fitspo influencers are!
Lucky for The Sez she was so frigid she probably didn’t get caught up in it but I wonder how many of these girls Kurt Kardashian went through before settling for Sarah 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

cumcustard

Chatty Member
2A5AE5AF-BB59-4DC8-9E4E-55AD5AF48D12.jpeg
ED86AC4A-4CAE-454B-85C2-70644197D4E0.jpeg

firstly Sarah, you dont have any friends. Secondly, you dont have any style. Thirdly, I doubt you were dEsIgNiNg your pjs at the same time.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64