Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lina1

Is this woman for real. Her recent stories explaining how she would hate to live in those houses opposite the beach because she would feel like she’s in a “fish bowl” and everyone’s watching her.

Wake up Sarah, you have 1 million followers (gradually decreasing) and you share your rasperberry nips and talk about your vag on your stories.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81

peridoe

VIP Member
Screenshots from La'Bang's latest Reel show they are making a bicarb free Pitty Party. I love they are keeping the exact name as it proves Sarah literally only consented to her name being on it. She owned nothing. Not the product name, not the recipe, nothing.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 73

HideyMin

"The thing with parenting is like, it's about what you're used to"
"Especially if your partner works in the army or something and like they're away for long periods of time, like i totally get it but I usually have Kurt."

She's trying to say that parents who usually have absent partners have it easier because they're used to it.

Her mind is a truely terrifying place.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 71

timetocancelher

Sarah disclosed that mal has a condition, but did not want to disclose that condition. The intent on disclosing mals condition was because he may not have a physical representation of that condition but that she did not want the public to speculate on why he isn’t hitting milestones, they way they have with fox. But yet this group still seems to be up in arms on why he isn’t doing xyz. It’s so sad.
What’s actually sad is baiting your unborn child’s potential health concerns for clicks and money.

• Heart
Reactions: 71

guruhooroo

View attachment 1694810View attachment 1694811View attachment 1694813View attachment 1694814View attachment 1694817
This gal is insane and spiralling out of control. All those supplements.

Can’t wait for tropeaka to drop her and start selling that inner beauty powder in new packaging.
Kefir is a probiotic filled with live cultures. It’s very good for your gut health. However, taking a probiotic with a shot that contains apple cider vinegar (acv) is completely pointless because the acidity of the acv kills off the probiotics. You have to wait a few hours in between to have one or the other. She’s so dumb.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 70

Sentient Yam

Chatty Member
@annieray your new avatar has me cackling!!

The revisionist fanfic needs to stop! I know it's her own kid but like...stop making shit up!

"Fox would NEVER sit chill like this at 7 months old...""

IMG_9078.jpeg

Contrast with...

IMG_9077.jpg

(Work with me here; I suffered through much scrolling and #hambelly to source this second pic 😂)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

Wafflecakes

Bitch complaining about building work next door when she subjected her neighbours to an entire year of demolition and renovation noise, and you just KNOW she wouldn't have given a shit who was affected. And the noise means she can't film her stupid, totally useless TikTok's or whatever rubbish she's making these days? - give me a break. That's obviously a lie because she's posting as much as ever. (But if it's really the case, give those builders a raise because they're doing god's work.)
If only she had some kind of warehouse she could film content in 🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 68

sezzyscammer

Ok I’m so confused. Why is Mitch Orval with them aswell? View attachment 1734426
it’s actually the national douchebag conference for influencer hubbies against vaxies. Topics covered include: how to live off your wife’s looks and encourage her eating disorder fuelled scams, how to make unfunny stupid content that will never reach her level of views, and how to optimise sperm production to keep knocking wifey up with more clout content babies

• Haha
Reactions: 68

aPriCoT bOObiEs

VIP Member
Don’t forget those couple of months were she kept doing laundry!!

Haven’t heard about her washing baskets for a while, I guess she outsources that task now too, like the dog walking and house cleaning. No shade in it- if you can afford it, do it! Just have a bit of respect for your followers when you whinge how hard your life is
Today talking about her rings, she said "either Im making protein balls, or I've been at the gym, or I'm just back from the gym" and almost like she realised how woefully empty her life sounded, she added "or I'm gardening" and I cracked up SO HARD because when have we ever seen her gardening??? Also WHERE IS HER GARDEN?

• Haha
Reactions: 67