Sarahs Day #64 Stick a fork in her, she's done.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tell me you’re a tit manager without telling me you’re a tit manager 😏

If you’re only telling your employees what they need to be working on each morning then you are an incompetent boss. Not that we didn’t already know it, but clearly Sarah does zero forward scheduling and would be an absolute nightmare to work for.

Reactions: 42
Rant - possible trigger warning - ED's

I was just stalking her Insta, and went way way back. She looks completely different, just a complete shell of what she used to be. She has aged so much, and I thought all these powders were ment to keep her youthful looking..
Even when she just had given birth to 🦊 I feel like Focks was never throw around as much as Makka is, always looking like a bobble head prop. Always in videos or pictures where it isn't 100% necessary to have him in there. I just feel sorry for both these kids being used as props basically now, with Focks cooking channel and all.
I dunno, maybe it's just me but for a minute I felt sorry for Sarah, she doesn't know where she fits in anymore on social media, like her time is coming up and she is scrambling. But it's all over the place, these days, it's just messy and so repetitive. Every story is the same.
But then I remember what an asshole she is and I don't feel sorry for her anymore....

Another thought I had, does anyone know if she ever touched on things like morning sickness or the unglamorous sides of pregnancy at all? Or did she just paint it to be watery smoothies and a beautiful bump with no stretch marks or any imperfections. Because I know all these influencers are lying and full of tit when they bang on about what they ate through their first trimester, how it was all fruit smoothies and rainbows, because for me I was so sick and didn't even wanna look at a vegetable, the thought of it made me sick. Most of them just shill a product they are sponsored for "preventing stretch marks", when I have a feeling deep down, maybe they are getting some other stretch mark treatment they don't disclose? I know some people are blessed with genetics and don't get stretch marks, but it seems to be ALL influencers, even celebrities, they never get a single stretch mark. Or unless I haven't came across someone that actually shows these sides of pregnancy.

I've had to unfollow all influencers this pregnancy, because I have stretch marks and am just starting to eat well again, they all make me honestly feel like a failure in my own pregnancy. It honestly triggers my past EDs. The downsides to seeing others painting a perfect life on Instagram, making me question my own.

Maybe it's just my pregnancy hormones hating on Sarah and influences, but does anyone else feel the same?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Tell me you’re a tit manager without telling me you’re a tit manager 😏

If you’re only telling your employees what they need to be working on each morning then you are an incompetent boss. Not that we didn’t already know it, but clearly Sarah does zero forward scheduling and would be an absolute nightmare to work for.
I mean we've all observed this umpteen times before. She is SO tit at planning, the audacity of her to call herself a CEO. Unless CEO stands for Controlfreak-Erratic-Obsessive.

Which CEO is directly involved in delegating tasks ON THE DAY OF? She's fckn deluded.

It explains why all her work is so lazy, always made just before, on the eve of, features all the same people over and over again, is so very childish, consistently aesthetically abominable, unoriginal, visibly haphazard and hurried, dated and boring. She is still playing at her "work" like she did when she started out on youtube and it was just her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Jesus christ, not sarah fat shaming her 7 month old baby and rolling her eyes at him waking up for two feeds last night.
duck THIS CHICK. She belongs in the garbage bin. Not only has she whined all day insinuating how much she resents her children for existing and needing her and throwing her schedule upside down, but now she's suggesting she resents Malachi for needing 2 feeds at night when he actually "doesnt need the sustenance" because " have you seen him" ??

Cant seem to upload a video but if anyone else can, this tit needs to be documented. She's stooped to a new low with this one and it's a classic example of manic sissy who doesn't know when to shut up and put her phone away. She's exposed herself and shoved a big smelly foot right into her horse mouth once again.

WHy's she wearing sunglasses indoors and talking bitchily today. Thre's been so many stories all saying the saaame thing today. MANIC sis is back. I dont want to diagnose, but I wonder if she has that mental health condition where people swing between extremes (I know what it is, I am trying not to explicitly say it for some reason).

Edit: Someone has posted the video ont he red site, for those of you who are blocked and want to see. This is the limit.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Nip slip? Don’t tell me we missed out on seeing the raspberry nipples of steel😱😱

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
View attachment 1700305
I mean, she’s gotta be trolling at this point. She really does think she’s 14. (But looks 54) She does not have a maternal bone in her body! Not even her fake collar bone.
why did she put #stayathomemom when shes a boss babe CEO super mum.... also shes Aussie, we dont spell "mom" like that

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
What shits me the most is her privilege and how thick she is.
When my husband was away at work our 2 week old was rushed to ED with breathing problems from RSV plus had my 3 year old son at home.

I would have killed to have my husband fly home to help even just for support but he couldn’t.

She acts like she’s done it alone when she hasn’t and when she’s needed help they’ve rushed to her aid not everyone has that luxury

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I have never once, in my married life, freely called out the fact I wasn’t wearing my rings. If people asked for whatever reason, I’d answer honestly (forgot them, heat made my hands swell, etc.). But I have never felt compelled to assure everyone my relationship is a-okay and that my rings are just not on my finger because of whatever blah blah blah. The only other woman in my life who has had such a compulsion to remind everyone her marriage is JUST FINE 😡 even though she’s NOT WEARING HER RINGS 😱 was in a marriage that was most definitely not healthy or happy. Her announcements were always just as abrupt and unnecessary as Sarah’s. Like, girl, no one noticed or wondered until you said that. Now we’re all wondering wtf is going on and why you’re too afraid to come right out and vent to us/ask advice/share you’re going through something/etc.

As with anything related to Sarah, it’s not the action or words… it’s the pattern. I feel like she talks about not wearing her rings more than she‘s ever talked about how they were picked, how she maintains them, etc. Y’know, the stuff people would actually seek out content-wise.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Holy tit this woman is insufferable.
It’s so obvious she spiralling majorly as Kurt’s business thrives and he’s taking over as the bread winner and main successful worker/income in their household. She cannot handle that lack of control and identity.

Her shameless resentment for her children is truly disgusting. Like mate you chose to have these children, they didn’t ask to be here. I’m currently coming up on a week in hospital with a chronic health condition after just being in here 2 weeks ago. I have a 5 month old baby. The over whelming sadness and GUILT I feel for not being with my baby is destroying me. My sole goal right now is to get through this so I can get back to my daughter because she deserves her mum with her, I brought her into this world and need to be there for her. It’s disgusting watching Sarah be so utterly SELFISH and self centred when it comes to her children. I feel so bad for them and all the emotional damage she’s doing to them in so many regards whether it’s her bitching about how they inconvenience her everyday or setting them up for a terrible relationship with food and body image.

thank you for coming to my Ted talk 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Sissy is absolutely spinning out over the Melbourne trip. Kurt’s grid post shows a very different vibe than the ones we see on Sarah’s channels when there’s behind the scenes clips. I now absolutely believe people keep leaving HoG to become freelancers so they can be more picky about the projects they work on and who they have to work with…

Reactions: 26
I have a new game! What do we think Scuzzah actually does in her free time, I mean really. Besides saying she goes to gym or tests concotions.. Because from the looks of the pilates machine she probably never actully goes. So what does she DO?
I think she is hiding a drug habit like pills or some or abusing some kind of speed and her whole persona is an act to hide it. I know this is far out but her imaginary maladies, frantic overreactions and disconnection from reality really mirror a person with a huge secret. Its a bizarre theory, I know. I just cant put my finger on what shes really hiding. Its worse than dieting, I fear.
This post was meant to be light and funny but it turned out very sad. Kinda like Sarah.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Sorry for going off topic but I decided to look back at ye old Guru Gossiper and my god she has not grown.

Found this comment and it's pretty sad how relevant it is four years on. If only the kids were taken to the beach "all the time". We haven't even seen Fox in a wetsuit since that one random time when he was a newborn?

Screen Shot 2022-11-03 at 10.12.13 pm.png

• Wow
Reactions: 24
I think she is hiding a drug habit like pills or some or abusing some kind of speed and her whole persona is an act to hide it. I know this is far out but her imaginary maladies, frantic overreactions and disconnection from reality really mirror a person with a huge secret. Its a bizarre theory, I know. I just cant put my finger on what shes really hiding. Its worse than dieting, I fear.
This post was meant to be light and funny but it turned out very sad. Kinda like Sarah.
Maybe her drug of choice is 'panadol' 😂 she acts like a complete lunatic when she's on it

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Maybe her drug of choice is 'panadol' 😂 she acts like a complete lunatic when she's on it
Haha sezz isn’t on speed, I know you were kidding but the thing is, I think sezz does nothing except doom scroll, procrastinate and read here on tattle. That’s the secret. She does nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.