Sarahs Day #64 Stick a fork in her, she's done.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen the content that Tropeka posts on tiktok? At the moment they’re reposting “diet culture in Hollywood” clips from tv shows and movies. The irony is off the charts. A powdered supplements company whose biggest partnership is with Sarah’s Day, the queen of toxic diet culture, is posting about the harms of diet culture.

The amount of stories I have seen from people saying they religiously followed Sarah and developed an eating disorder or were retriggered into disordered eating because Sarah presented her food &exercise obsessed lifestyle as ‘healthy’.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Posted on 🔴 site, but thought I’d share here. She’s literally so so horrible and deranged. She either publicly shames Kurt for working to much and not being present enough in the family, leaving her to look after the kids alone (I.e dump her kids to the nanny or her mum while she goes and does a workout out), OR she’s complaining that he doesn’t work enough and how he’s not the breadwinner.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Ok so guys I’ve just created a new app called stormee (it’s stormy on the west coast today)

Basically was trying to cook some super healthy chocolate muffins with my toddler (forgot to film him taking direction from me and saying “what’s up guyzzzzz)
Anyway, realised I was missing half the ingredients but we were in too deep to back out now so I winged in.
Now I’m going to sell my recipe through the app

They’re banana chocolate muffins with strawberries and no bananas but plenty of chocolate

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Another throwback - the fact that this chick ended up charging for her recipes is cooked beyond belief.

Pictured is zucchini, tuna and deli ham. Then cooked salad leaves.

Screen Shot 2022-10-29 at 2.45.58 pm.png
Screen Shot 2022-10-29 at 2.46.19 pm.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
641244DE-2828-4E24-9F13-E6AE450D278C.jpeg

Sharing this again because I’m petty like that. The shadow line that creates a double chin. The jacket hung over her shoulders making her look wider. Finally those huge eye bags. She looks 40
346CC069-48EC-4F48-A305-F45D5D9FDD93.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
I thought Kurt was gone for 'almost 2 weeks'? 🙄
View attachment 1687013

so it sounds like sezbot the most resilient boss babe mama evaaah has cracked the shits and guilted him into coming back. She said 10 days he was gone. but in sezzy land that could have been 3! but seems absolutely bleeping stupid to fly back to NSW only to fly back to melb Monday? 🤦🏻‍♀️
Also durt we weren’t worried, you can stay in nsw 🤗
Reeks of a guilt post imo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
View attachment 1687013
Tahlia posted on IG that she was in Melbourne for 10 days (posted earlier in the week) and I was under the impression the house of groms team was covering the Melbourne cup which is on Tuesday.
Wonder if sezzy proper cracked it, otherwise why would he make a sentimental post?

Also what a waste of money to fly on a Saturday and be back at n Melbourne for Monday, is he flying early Monday morning or late Sunday night, so lame

Reactions: 38
View attachment 1687013
When anyone prefaces wife with "beautiful" it's a massive tell of disingenuity for me :sick::sick:
Sounds like a post to make up for how busy Kurt has been. He is altogether missing on her socials and their pretty image of a perfect family. Sarah is feeling the heattttt.
Either this was part of the plan -- Sarah kicked up a fuss about sOLo pArEntiNg and insisted he go back and forth once during his stint away, or she caved and had a breakdown and called him back (while the rest of their underpaid minions stay on and kep working over the weekend), only for him to go back on Monday lolollll.. these two are a JOKE.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.