Sarahs Day #64 Stick a fork in her, she's done.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BF2BFB90-45DD-4B95-B18F-0CC5170F03C4.png
223274B8-70C9-4669-9EBA-A3709E22D9D9.png
5BC24190-31FA-43B2-8FEB-5B84FD66D51D.png
28482D63-FB8F-476D-8872-86628C3798A8.png
F2D77CF5-B5FF-49F9-9251-B62D8ECA9426.png

This gal is insane and spiralling out of control. All those supplements.

Can’t wait for tropeaka to drop her and start selling that inner beauty powder in new packaging.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
So not specifically Sarah’s day related, but I spent the weekend with my in-laws and their kids (all under 9) this past weekend. For context, all are from Sydney, Australia, and one of the families lives in Cronulla.

The amount of disgusting language I have heard about food is alarming. A seven-year-old girl got told no carbs after 7 pm, and precisely like fox, the young boy showed me chocolate and said I can’t eat that or I’ll be chubby. My partner, who is 6ft 2 and 100kg (so not small and not large), got called fat constantly by the kids, and their parents just laughed. Now he’s talking about counting calories cause that’s what one of his family recommended.

Now I’m questioning if this is normal for young children or maybe it’s a parenting subculture that emerged from the beaches of Sydney to keep up with the Jones. Sitting here being a size 14 and questioning my self-worth cause of my weight is something I haven’t experienced since unfollowing Sarahs Day.
My SIL is very very very tiny and I think had a slight ED and I could see it creeping into her daughter. She would say she couldn’t eat things other than cucumber. If you offer her fruit she hesitates and looks around as if she’ll get in trouble. It’s a lot better now there are more kids because the other kids grab a
I am no holistic health princess but is there really any benefit to having ONE TEASPOON of kefir per day? Surely you’d need a little bit more than that?

View attachment 1694585
Wouldn’t eating food be better than taking supps? I understand some people need a little extra or some help but she seems to be compensating for lack of food

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I just looked up that specific one that she is using and it says a dessert spoon (20g) is one serving. So she isnt using enough.
What’s the point of coconut kefir health wise? All I see is that this brand is 20% saturated fat and not much else? Is it the live cultures?

Reactions: 8
Wouldn’t eating food be better than taking supps? I understand some people need a little extra or some help but she seems to be compensating for lack of food
Interestingly (and hypocritically) enough, this is what Sarah used to promote back in the day - I.e. just eat whole foods, though that fell off pretty quickly when she started getting offered money to shill supplements.
I’ve noticed she still mentions ‘real food’ now, but in a very wannabe bougie ‘farm to plate’-this, and ‘artisanal’-that way, which is completely inaccurate for one, and for two, completely goes against her diet of 90% powders.

Reactions: 29
View attachment 1694810View attachment 1694811View attachment 1694813View attachment 1694814View attachment 1694817
This gal is insane and spiralling out of control. All those supplements.

Can’t wait for tropeaka to drop her and start selling that inner beauty powder in new packaging.
Kefir is a probiotic filled with live cultures. It’s very good for your gut health. However, taking a probiotic with a shot that contains apple cider vinegar (acv) is completely pointless because the acidity of the acv kills off the probiotics. You have to wait a few hours in between to have one or the other. She’s so dumb.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 70
Who even has time for all that in the morning with multiple kids?
Just slap some pb on toast grab a coffee and go

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I love how she showed herself drinking that shot, eating the kefir but *not* drinking her 💩 bloom 😂 she clearly doesn’t drink it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
What happened yesterday 🤔
Yesterday when I checked on the "fake followers checker" her % of fake followers went from ~13.4% to 12ish%. I wonder if her payment/life span on 10,000 bots ran out?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
What happened yesterday 🤔
There was an issue/glitch with Instagram yesterday that caused a bunch of accounts to be suspended or deleted. Apparently the issue is fixed now (if your ig app keeps crashing you need to update it as this fixes the bug that caused all the issues).

Not sure if these accounts will come back but if we see a similar increase in followers over the next day or two it’ll be the bug fix - nothing to do with Sarah actually losing or buying followers unfortunately.

Reactions: 19
That apple tart looks HORRIBLE sliced apples surrounded by a cement wall. That looks so dry and horrible. She really needs to stop trying with the cooking aspect because she is bleeping terrible at it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Why does she insist on flexing her wealth all the time?! Office tour, her expensive bags, jewellery etc, it's just sad to me that money is the only thing besides being skinny is all she cares about. She never genuinely thanks her collaborations when they end, her followers that buy her "products" or thanks her followers for putting her in the lifestyle she has. She never comes across as humble or appreciative, it's not very Christian of her.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Lol weird timing to flex your artisanal (yet still tasteless) office when you've just revealed the hellscape your staff are subjected to. what a c*nt

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Lol weird timing to flex your artisanal (yet still tasteless) office when you've just revealed the hellscape your staff are subjected to. what a c*nt
I reckon she literally has nothing to talk about. Shes a stay at home mum, she's not got much work happening -- the cookbook seems to be slowwwwww, the active wear isnt out until next year (and what more can she do now that she's already shown a sneak peek), and aside form her mommy updates which are down to how tired she is (she isn't even flexing BF anymore), her skin and hair is tit so there's nothing in that department -- sooooo, she's done. And she's too dumb to realise flexing her wealth is not a good look at any time, forget now. All she's got is whinging about how busy she is and alternating that every now and then with how grateful she is, by showing off her wealth.

It's sick, honestly. I feel like social media is just a channel of validation to feed her ego. It's the only reason she keeps coming back and her stans feed her right where she lieks it.

I hope she fades away like this, but her fans are too stupid to let that happen. They still buy into these flexes.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I reckon she literally has nothing to talk about. Shes a stay at home mum, she's not got much work happening -- the cookbook seems to be slowwwwww, the active wear isnt out until next year (and what more can she do now that she's already shown a sneak peek), and aside form her mommy updates which are down to how tired she is (she isn't even flexing BF anymore), her skin and hair is tit so there's nothing in that department -- sooooo, she's done. And she's too dumb to realise flexing her wealth is not a good look at any time, forget now. All she's got is whinging about how busy she is and alternating that every now and then with how grateful she is, by showing off her wealth.

It's sick, honestly. I feel like social media is just a channel of validation to feed her ego. It's the only reason she keeps coming back and her stans feed her right where she lieks it.

I hope she fades away like this, but her fans are too stupid to let that happen. They still buy into these flexes.
i have never followed her nor understood her appeal. And now more than ever, she’s utterly boring and contrived. I, a single parent who works from home and is a homebody, would have more things to share about in a day than her.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
the cookbook seems to be slowwwwww, the active wear isnt out until next year (and what more can she do now that she's already shown a sneak peek)
This ^^^

Sarah always over hypes things to the point where people are over it before it’s began, and come a BiG ReLeAse, people have already seen it and are no longer excited. And neither is she.

She’s done it so much with WFB and La Bang over the years (though not any more since the latter dropped you, eh Scuzz?😂), that she’s marred her own success IMO. People can’t get and stay excited about a drop of something they’ve been seeing too much of and hearing too much about for months.

We’ve already seen the ‘fitness club’ cOlLeCtiOn (how inspired 🥱…to which the unanimous reaction was akin to “florals, for spring…groundbreaking” 😂)

And between Tattlers and the few Sunnee subscribers that are left we’ve seen and or edited every sorry ‘recipe’ in this god damn paperweight (oops I mean cookbook) looonnnng before it’ll be released self-published.

But Sarah’s never been good at restraint, this is the same woman that overshares (and not in a refreshing way) about her sweaty vagina, milky titties, and sex in front of kids old enough to be scarred by it. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.