Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Asdkjf

Plus, who is this 'team' she needs to set up - just Georgia? Everyone else is with Kurt in Melb 🤣 and when she says she's proud if herself for 'managing the office and the warehouse by herself', is she referring to the office and warehouse that is empty because no one is there? LOL.

• Haha
Reactions: 59

recoveryqueen

I went on to the HOG website to check out the Hello Fresh add. Look at the bottom bun on this photo - the bread literally looks mouldy. Such great editing work there team!

View attachment 1731527
The burger also doesn’t have any sauce! It looks so unappetising. Surely Hello Fresh burger recipes would include a sauce? 😂

ETA: can somebody please comment on the post and say “This looks so good, I’m considering cancelling my Sunee subscription!”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 58

ococ1912

Spotted Sezza in the wild in Cronulla today - looked like she'd just been to a workout just after 10AM. She went to get a green smoothie and then saw her again, talking and laughing with a a group of girls! Never really seemed like she has any friends to me.

She seemed really manic - figure looks great but far from her insta posts would have you believe. Normal human slim size. DEFINITELY not a natural tan :)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 58

Michelle1981

Chatty Member
Sorry but I have to say Sarah's a pussy at parenting. She literally can not do anything for those boys without help. And before anyone comes for me, there's nothing wrong with having a bit of help but Sarah has a nanny, cleaner, daycare and her parents. She would never survive as a single parent. The reason she needs so much help is because those boys have no set routine at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 57

aPriCoT bOObiEs

VIP Member
A2E46BA8-8036-4101-8DE8-DB75086FCF2A.jpeg

This was back in April right before her wedding when she was shilling smoochy balm and claiming her lips were wind burnt and all that worked was smoochy balm.

Today she openly said she has her lips filled before her wedding when I explicitly remember her deleting all the comments that openly asked her to own it. Pretty sure we have receipts of it all on here. She only tangentially did with a nonchalant "I've never denied it" which is NOT the same as openly sharing it when People are believing your lies about your bogus lip balm!!

She's doing the same thing today but only tangentially throwing in the detail about getting filler back then and never again. I don't buy it. It's a lie.

This is how it always is with her. She'll only get "real" when it serves her and to the degree that is convenient to her. Never mind the teenage girls that are going to think she's nachurally pouty 🤢🤢🤢 and skinny and that her thighs never touch and that humans can survive on half a banana a day.

Man I really hate that she gets away with all her damned lies even though so many of us see thorugh it. I want to see her entire channel collapse and die.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 57

peridoe

VIP Member
I thought Kurt was gone for 'almost 2 weeks'? 🙄
View attachment 1687013
This feels like a strategic post from Kurt. There was no need to announce he is flying back home for a day or two. Who cares? It's not like they story over the weekend, he could have been home and gone again with none of us being any the wiser. But he wanted us to know.

This post may look like he's trying to appease Sarah but it's actually drawing attention to the fact that she is 100% the reason he's dropping everything in the middle of an important work trip to go home to her.

And I bet it isn't even because she's struggling on her own*, it'll be because she's jealous he's out there living his best life without her. It's a control thing. She's testing her ability to tug on his leash and make him come running back to her the second she wants. It won't get any better, Kurt. Not until your business fails and you're financially dependant on her again.

*with her mum, employees and a nanny helping her out

• Heart
Reactions: 55

cumcustard

Chatty Member
B9B0B78F-90B0-47FC-97B3-595124C3A906.jpeg

Sarah, what’s your vlog about?
Focks, um I dont wanna, I wanna cook.
Sarah, so you want a cooking channel.
Way to put words in your kids mouth!
He just wants to make her happy and spend time with her but she just sees dollar signs.

• Sad
  • Sick

sweetface2022

VIP Member
I am howling this bitch just said Kurt has been gone nearly 2 weeks ahahahaha is fucking insane. Honestly I am so concerned about her mental health with this over exaggeration she is constantly doing to victimize herself constantly. She needs to see a therapist or a psychologist

• Haha
  • Heart

peridoe

VIP Member
Since I was bored I went through her Social Blade monthly Instagram follower stats as far back as 2019 (as far back as it will let me). Here's the figures:

2019: 412,728
2020: 157,312
2021: 40,568
2022: 5,548

She gained a staggeringly large amount of followers in 2019, with 95,090 of them gained in March, and a further 74,028 in April due to the birth of Focks. I know it's been said but he literally saved her platform.

By contrast, in the run up to Mally's birth she gained 32,898 followers with 26,803 of those in March alone. Since May she has consistently lost followers by the thousands. As of end of October, she has lost 30,154 followers, leaving her up by just 5,548. Considering her monthly average is anywhere between 3k - 7k lost, she's on track to hit a minus at the end of the year for the first time ever 🍿

Here's the breakdown for this year:

Jan: 493
Feb: 5,602
Mar: 26,803
Apr: 2,804
May: -3,670
Jun: -5,138
Jul: -6,006
Aug: -7,520
Sep: -4,025
Oct: -3,795
Nov: ?
Dec: ?

What are your predictions for Nov and Dec?

• Heart
Reactions: 54

annieray

VIP Member
This whole nonsense about mum days, mum life, mum outfit, now mum MOVE? just screams juvenile underdeveloped brain to me.

She sounds like a 12 yr old playing house.
Poor kids.
Got it in one!

Sarah is constantly obsessed with fickle impressions of what she sees as life achievements - motherhood, marriage, milfdom, business management, home ownership, health - but without any of the substance. She’s literally playing house, as you say.

Her entire perception of what it means to be a Mum is made up of these dumbass examples like how you cut a pear, your haircut, pushing a pram on the boardwalk whilst sipping coffee, or how (ir)regularly you wash. (Also note all these things are things she’s actually said and are all about her, never the kids, their milestones or feelings or anything significant).

Just like her perception of being a business owner is almost solely based on wearing “bOSsBaBe” outfits and having an office (with an empty desk and planner), but not actually having any good business acumen or qualifications (hence why everything is haphazard and rushed and riddled with errors).

And her perception of being healthy is fitting into an xxxs, having visible abs, going to the gym 6+ times weekly, glugging pink laxative drinks and chunky ‘smoothies’ made from sponsored powders, and taking selfies of her contorted body and filtered, filled and fucked up face.

It’s all so excruciatingly one dimensional. It’s no wonder why she’s constantly complaining, because living a life where everything, her business, brand, house, relationships, even kids, are built on zero foundation of substance, must be so unfulfilling. She has nothing beyond material things - and yup I am counting kids in this category because they are literal props for content at this point, and she shows she actively resents having to care for them - which are fun until the shine wears off/they stop needing her, etc. Then she has to find the next nuuuuu thing. Nuuuu house, nuuu ColLEctIoN, nuuuuu baby, and (not far off) nuuuuu husband.

The fact she is this aimless at 30 with kids and a marriage and a business says a lot (because yes Sarah, you have 1 business - your personal brand. It doesn’t matter how many ABNs you register for; it’s all one and the same self-aggrandising, tax evading shit show).

• Heart

cumglaze

How nice of Sezzy to remind us all that she was SUPER sick during her last few weeks of pregnancy and still went to get an induction massage because who cares if the people giving you the massage get sick right?

oh and then she hosted a birthday party for Fox while they were all sick still
And decided the zoo is a fabulous place to take a baby who’s (in her own words) ‘turned blue’ just that morning
And then when he ended up in hospital she filmed a (sponsored but not disclosed) skincare routine and complained about not being able to poop and how she had to sleep on the blue fold out bed in her own private room.

MOTHER OF THE YEAR EVERYONE

• Haha
  • Heart

MrsHaydos

VIP Member
View attachment 1715911Not that Im buying, bit why does she only cater to women with zero boobs? Where is the support in spaghetti straps as well?
It looks like those Bonds teen training bras from the early 2000s. Where they were that bando style in different colours and the straps could be swapped around.

When I say training bras I mean bras for tweens, not adults training at the gym 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart

Heyah__

Chatty Member
Stoppppp my god she was only 6 days ‘overdue’ (i remember because I was exactly 1 week ahead of her)
Surely it’s a compulsion to lie this much for absolutely no reason? Just say almost a week over? Why exaggerate and make it 2? I checked and she was due on the 8th of march and had him on the 14th! So when she had this massage she was 5 days over..no where near 2 weeks.

• Haha

Heyah__

Chatty Member
Aaaah why am I seeing ham belly again
View attachment 1697961

Sarah a few days late on Halloween
She literally used some of that video she posted when she was trying to show the difference between being “posed” and “not posed” but she used the extremely posed and tense part bit of that video…like how can people not see straight through her facade? She ONLY posted that initial video to trick people into thinking she isn’t the epitome of diet culture and now she is using it to try and show people her abs? She never ceases to amaze me with her ever changing narrative.
I despise this woman.

Edited to add photos

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart