Sarahs Day #64 Stick a fork in her, she's done.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet this hallway seating is part of the pre-employment medical to work for HOG. 'You must be this *SKINNY* to work here' if you can't fit, you can't sit with us'

Passive aggressive comment from Sez in 3...2...1
Lol at simple sezzy. that's gonna eat at her

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’d be a petty witch and write to ad standards with this evidence and tell them if they are going to police influencers and uphold the rules they need to actually do it properly 😏
It's a lession going forward to make sure it's made clear in future ad complaints that, despite her claims, she doesn't own anything of the product she's selling.

Fortunately she only has Tropeaka and White Fox left atm and we already know she doesn't own the copyright to Body Bloom, so she won't for the Fit Protein either. It'll be the same for White Fox.

Also, the longer she ignores the end of the collaboration the more obvious it becomes that she didn't get a say in it. Another brand added to the growing list of those she'll perceive as "wronging" her. So she's in petty Sarah mode of pretending the brand doesn't exist. But it also highlights how little she was tied to them. I hope that wakes some of the stans up. She didn't own anything. Sarah had them believe they were buying her products because her name was on packaging but here's LB making the exact same product in the exact same packaging (just a different colour) with the exact same name, proving it's all theirs and always has been.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
D433C3DE-B366-4B92-AA79-AB059A17C9D9.jpeg

This is some funny tit 🤣

More purposeful with my outfits and actually put together looks that I feel reflect me” - so it’s either gifted clothing or overpriced designer…got it

Busy business woman and mum” - yes based on the day schedules you have posted previously, your few hours of work for the week must be so draining. While Malakai would spend the majority of his time with you, Fox is consistently in care so busy mum could be debated.

Think about what I want to wear and what pieces speak to me” - a stylist should speak to you because your style is so inconsistent, poorly fitted and just generally ugly.

my style is casual, timeless, oversized and comfortable” - that hideous corset is none of these things and looks ridiculous on

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Got myself blocked 🤣🤣
you have to tell us what you said!

Screenshots from La'Bang's latest Reel show they are making a bicarb free Pitty Party. I love they are keeping the exact name as it proves Sarah literally only consented to her name being on it. She owned nothing. Not the product name, not the recipe, nothing.
SOOOOO, its not the product that wasnt flying. Clearly theres a demand for bicarb free deodErant (as Sarah always called it), it's just Sarah's name slapped on this product that was problematic.
NICE. I LIKE IT!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Highly doubt it….

Let’s bring back this goodie for all the new people to the thread 😇🤣

Edit to add: this is Sarah’s mum
Wait until she learns that a large chunk Christmas celebrations have pagan roots...

But also I would be so angry if someone had the audacity to try and shove their religion at my child who is just trying to enjoy a fun holiday. I'm willing to bet that if she saw someone who was muslim or jewish or any other religion giving out similar things to kids she'd take issue with it...

(I may be projecting here but as someone who has a ton of religious trauma due to growing up in catholicism, this kind of garbage makes me livid).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Screenshots from La'Bang's latest Reel show they are making a bicarb free Pitty Party. I love they are keeping the exact name as it proves Sarah literally only consented to her name being on it. She owned nothing. Not the product name, not the recipe, nothing.
To be fair, I did like Sarah’s colour choices for the product packaging 😂😂 blue just doesn’t seem right to draw the eye lol

Reactions: 4
View attachment 1692523

This is some funny tit 🤣

More purposeful with my outfits and actually put together looks that I feel reflect me” - so it’s either gifted clothing or overpriced designer…got it

Busy business woman and mum” - yes based on the day schedules you have posted previously, your few hours of work for the week must be so draining. While Malakai would spend the majority of his time with you, Fox is consistently in care so busy mum could be debated.

Think about what I want to wear and what pieces speak to me” - a stylist should speak to you because your style is so inconsistent, poorly fitted and just generally ugly.

my style is casual, timeless, oversized and comfortable” - that hideous corset is none of these things and looks ridiculous on
Lmao business woman. Sarah you aren’t steaming all your work outfits for the week on a Sunday arvo like the rest of us- that much is clear. This post is “I’m 16 and playing adult” I’m bleeping DYING at how basic this witch is

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
These comments calling her out...of course she'll B&D but these types of comments consistently have the most 'likes' on her posts.

IMG_8980.jpg

IMG_8979.jpg

When you look up Cashed Up Bogan on UD, a pic of Sez and Kurt comes up. YSL bag, Balenciaga sweatshirt...who knows what else. Flush with that influenza cash.

Urban_Dictionary__cashed_up_bogan-2.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
So not specifically Sarah’s day related, but I spent the weekend with my in-laws and their kids (all under 9) this past weekend. For context, all are from Sydney, Australia, and one of the families lives in Cronulla.

The amount of disgusting language I have heard about food is alarming. A seven-year-old girl got told no carbs after 7 pm, and precisely like fox, the young boy showed me chocolate and said I can’t eat that or I’ll be chubby. My partner, who is 6ft 2 and 100kg (so not small and not large), got called fat constantly by the kids, and their parents just laughed. Now he’s talking about counting calories cause that’s what one of his family recommended.

Now I’m questioning if this is normal for young children or maybe it’s a parenting subculture that emerged from the beaches of Sydney to keep up with the Jones. Sitting here being a size 14 and questioning my self-worth cause of my weight is something I haven’t experienced since unfollowing Sarahs Day.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
So not specifically Sarah’s day related, but I spent the weekend with my in-laws and their kids (all under 9) this past weekend. For context, all are from Sydney, Australia, and one of the families lives in Cronulla.

The amount of disgusting language I have heard about food is alarming. A seven-year-old girl got told no carbs after 7 pm, and precisely like fox, the young boy showed me chocolate and said I can’t eat that or I’ll be chubby. My partner, who is 6ft 2 and 100kg (so not small and not large), got called fat constantly by the kids, and their parents just laughed. Now he’s talking about counting calories cause that’s what one of his family recommended.

Now I’m questioning if this is normal for young children or maybe it’s a parenting subculture that emerged from the beaches of Sydney to keep up with the Jones. Sitting here being a size 14 and questioning my self-worth cause of my weight is something I haven’t experienced since unfollowing Sarahs Day.
No, it is absolutely not normal, nor should it be common. As a parent to a 3yo, and knowing other parents with a range of children of different ages, no one is talking about calories or carbs! Myself and others are talking about food and water as fuel, so we can grow big and strong. Our kids know our tummies are happiest with vegetables and meat or chicken etc, but that other foods can be fun and it’s all about balance, moving our bodies is good for happy minds and happy hearts.. etc etc.
sorry to hear that’s the experience of your extended family 😮💨☹

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I am no holistic health princess but is there really any benefit to having ONE TEASPOON of kefir per day? Surely you’d need a little bit more than that?

29AD86C3-C5A3-4ACB-8890-1D821EF02F09.png

• Wow
Reactions: 13
No, it is absolutely not normal, nor should it be common. As a parent to a 3yo, and knowing other parents with a range of children of different ages, no one is talking about calories or carbs! Myself and others are talking about food and water as fuel, so we can grow big and strong. Our kids know our tummies are happiest with vegetables and meat or chicken etc, but that other foods can be fun and it’s all about balance, moving our bodies is good for happy minds and happy hearts.. etc etc.
sorry to hear that’s the experience of your extended family 😮💨☹
Thank you. I personally don’t have kids and it’s reassuring to hear this isn’t common. It just shows how much of a bubble the Cronulla area is and how toxic it can be. I now know how all of Sarahs friends feel hanging out with them. It must be so uncomfortable

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.