Sarahs Day #64 Stick a fork in her, she's done.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont think that's a nice thing to say about M. I feel very uneasy saying/reading such things about a baby.

I hope that this group can find the separation from commenting on Sarah/behaviour/her wrong doings and her children's health/stages of development.

Falling into the game of speculation puts us right where Sarah wants her audience (and HatERz). Don't fall fer her games and judge her children from the edited nontent Sarah picks and chooses to broadcast.
I didn’t say anything mean about him Wtf

Also you can’t police what people post on here. If you can’t really handle general chat maybe this website isn’t for you. If this moron blasts her child’s possible medical issues then it’s on her

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Ok Iam now convinced that this Sarah’s dads 60th weekend thing is actually a church mens retreat thing. Everyone that’s been in Kurt or Brenton’s stories are all in that Jesus dads group (jei and Mitch Orval have been tagged)
I don’t follow her very closely but I think it’s funny that Beth hasn’t seemed to even mention that Brenton is away. Sezzy mentions it every second she can

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Sorry if this has been discussed already; iv taken a break from this thread recently……… I spy bunk beds in foceans old bedroom… sleeping him upstairs not working out for you sez?
Probably one bed for fox and one bed for Kurt since Sarah and Kurt don’t sleep in the same bed

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I don’t follow her very closely but I think it’s funny that Beth hasn’t seemed to even mention that Brenton is away. Sezzy mentions it every second she can
First off, YOUR PROFILE PIC IS SENDING ME!!!!
It's so good!!

Second, GOOD catch! These weren't in the stories or vlog where she said fox isnt sleeping upstairs, but has settled for the nursery sometimes. So this is a new development.

The whole fathers 60th birthday weekend thing now sounds extra shady. Why lie?! Just say Kurts away, who cares.

Reactions: 25
EB1920C5-909F-43A2-BF4B-3AEA61FA46F9.jpeg

Just documenting this for when the next vlog comes out saying she SOLO parented for 2 weeks.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 66
Sorry but I have to say Sarah's a pussy at parenting. She literally can not do anything for those boys without help. And before anyone comes for me, there's nothing wrong with having a bit of help but Sarah has a nanny, cleaner, daycare and her parents. She would never survive as a single parent. The reason she needs so much help is because those boys have no set routine at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
View attachment 1742568
Just documenting this for when the next vlog comes out saying she SOLO parented for 2 weeks.
As someone who also has 2 kids the same age as both of Sarah’s.. it’s literally pathetic that she needs help EVERY single night to do the bedtime routine. Grow the duck up. I get if she came a few times while Kurt was away but every night is ridiculous. You just know Sarah cried to her mum so that is why she is coming over every night.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I didn’t say anything mean about him Wtf

Also you can’t police what people post on here. If you can’t really handle general chat maybe this website isn’t for you. If this moron blasts her child’s possible medical issues then it’s on her
Lol you called him a potato and that he’s 5 months behind in development.
Just putting this here: babies develop differently in the first few years. In fact I’d say M is generally doing well with his milestones, from what we see anyway, sitting somewhat independently, rolling, doing BLW.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
As someone who also has 2 kids the same age as both of Sarah’s.. it’s literally pathetic that she needs help EVERY single night to do the bedtime routine. Grow the duck up. I get if she came a few times while Kurt was away but every night is ridiculous. You just know Sarah cried to her mum so that is why she is coming over every night.
Totally agree. It’s called being a mother and tending to your children. If you can’t do it yourself, then you need to rethink your life choices 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Proof that Sarah likes the IDEA and IMAGE of being milfmum, but doesnt want to do the work of actually BEING a mum.
Its absolutely depressing when I think about the children, definitely they're picking up on the vibe. Children know when theyre wanted or not wanted, even if adults around them are making all the right motions and providing for them.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Found this on the HOG’s instagram tagged pictures. I know we’ve all seen the hallway monstrosity already, but this picture makes me feel claustrophobic. This is pathetic. No professional business would ever subject their staff to this!
Iv never really seen the full work place, why the heck are the employees all shoved in a corridor and desk so close together, isn't the this place huge.. 🧐 I'm so confused it's just not practical...

• Haha
Reactions: 27
HARD AGREE.
She wanted to be a parent without doing any of the work.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Proof that Sarah likes the IDEA and IMAGE of being milfmum, but doesnt want to do the work of actually BEING a mum.
Its absolutely depressing when I think about the children, definitely they're picking up on the vibe. Children know when theyre wanted or not wanted, even if adults around them are making all the right motions and providing for them.
Exactly! Look at the picture of F and Mal with Sarah's Mum. They are happily just all cuddled up, the kids are comfortable and loving with her.

I bet we cannot find a comparable image od Sarah with her sons. They are all forced and posed. Taken a 1000 time and edited. 🤢 Prop Mum

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I still cannot get over that their business House of Groms is HOG. HOG. HOG.
Nobody thought this through!
I am trying to work on a rhyme about HOG and that Sarah’s filler-nose job nose looks so pigletty and she is a money hungry greedy pig

with HOG failing and views not big,
Sarah Stevenson’s still a greedy pig

or something as simple as Latest Business is called HOG but Sarah’s still the biggest greedy pig!

View attachment 1742568
That line on Mal’s nappy is bright blue all the way showing it’s soaked through full and he needs a NAPPY CHANGE not a bleeping photo op

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Yep it’s weird. When my kids were F&Ms age, I was undiagnosed ADHD and autistic, I was dealing with postnatal anxiety, and my husband and my marriage had seen better days. However, when my husband was on work trips, I still managed to care for my kids without help. I didn’t have a mum to call on every night. Heck, I even had to do a lot day to day without my husband’s help.
She really has no idea how it works in the real world.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Yep it’s weird. When my kids were F&Ms age, I was undiagnosed ADHD and autistic, I was dealing with postnatal anxiety, and my husband and my marriage had seen better days. However, when my husband was on work trips, I still managed to care for my kids without help. I didn’t have a mum to call on every night. Heck, I even had to do a lot day to day without my husband’s help.
She really has no idea how it works in the real world.
Well done you! I got diagnosed with both last year and worry about when I had a kid, but Im encouraged to hear you managed despite it being rough 😊 sarah has not a bloody clue!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.