Sarahs Day #64 Stick a fork in her, she's done.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait, so Sarah’s dad’s 60th was September 2021 and they’re on holiday to celebrate in November 2022??? Make it make sense 😂
Unvaccinated and couldn’t go anywhere when it really was his 60th? Although someone else has already said there are other social media posts indicating it’s some sort of mens retreat organised by their whack job church, and their just calling it a 60th weekend

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
So sezbot announces she feels at ease with parenting the 2 boys when kurt is away, but then also she has her mum come help her with night routine 😂 she obviously doesn't feel good about if she of had spent more time with fox getting sleep in his room it would be easier for her.

Its funny how she never mentions when fox goes to daycare, she obviously has a lot more help than she admits.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Anyone see on the R page all the comments sticking up for her for not being able to put her 2 kids to bed by herself?
She can't put her too kids to bed by herself. What the actual duck. Why??? Why!!?
I believe these are the consequences of her own actions not putting f in a proper bedtime/sleep routine. Cook something basic for dinner, get there jarmies ready, put them both in the same bath, get m out dress him, get f out dress him, go to your bed lay f down and tell him it's time to sleep, no talking, relax, feed m, put him down, f should be out to it as I think she said it takes 1 hour to feed m to sleep. Done???

Why? Why is it so hard? Even skip bathtime if it's a rough day. It's ok!!
And yea for reference I have 3 children when 5/7 nights I do it all by myself. Quick let me get mum over all week to help, jokes I'm an adult.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Does Sarah not realise that someday her children will grow up and be old enough to see the videos of her talking tit about them and their dad for the whole world to see?

They’re going to resent her so much. She still has time to reflect on the decisions she’s making online and make a change. However I think that’s giving her a little bit too much credit.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Well done you! I got diagnosed with both last year and worry about when I had a kid, but Im encouraged to hear you managed despite it being rough 😊 sarah has not a bloody clue!
Thank you ♥ it can be a hard slog but definitely can be managed!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Who’s going to break the news to Sarah that her children existing is not a reality check? (ETA screenshot)
And that there is why bed time routine is so difficult. Your 3.5 year old napping 😂😂 cut the nap and put your child in a routine and I bet you your life will be 99% easier

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Poor princess, in a bad mood because her kids needed her in the middle of the night and interrupted her precious sleep again.
KURT TILSE YOU BETTER TURN THAT RANGE ROVER AROUND AND GET YOUR BALDING HEAD BACK TO SEZZY HEADQUARTERS YOUR POOR SUFFERING WIFEY IS SUFFERING THE CONSEQUENCES OF HER LIFE CHOICES AND CAN’T HANDLE IT

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 64
View attachment 1740429
Screenshotted this so we will have proof of this convenient lie in a few days when she goes back to a slicked bun that makes her look altogether bald.

Remember when she tried the curly girl method and behaved/acted so suuuuper interested and invested in getting it right. And she did the same pre wedding when she claimed she's growing it out and focusing on not using heat and taking all her hair supplements so she can nourishhhh and grow it out thickkkk.

Neccminit, both times, she was back to looking like a pinhead witha condom stretched over it in no time.
Haven't checked her content since this conveniently placed lie that was a good segue to selling the hair products. Has she shown up since? How are the bangs holding up???

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Poor Munchkin and Flip, they deserve better.
Who’s going to break the news to Sarah that her children existing is not a reality check? (ETA screenshot)
Get out of bed you lazy dick bag! Get up with your sad little kids who need a capable mother early in the mornings, not a humiliating insta post about their nuisances. THEY ARE HUNGRY AND THEIR NAPPPIES ARE FULL OF FILTH, leaking on your vile poopy bloom bed. Shame on you, you terrible, self-absorbed mirror-zombie, and your lousy, crumby mother who enables her weak willed daughter to be a sham of a parent! Good God! I just don't understand why she shares this trashy behavior, and thinks it is gold! I always say "Never on Sunday" but man, I dislike her!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.