Sarahs Day #64 Stick a fork in her, she's done.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She literally used some of that video she posted when she was trying to show the difference between being “posed” and “not posed” but she used the extremely posed and tense part bit of that video…like how can people not see straight through her facade? She ONLY posted that initial video to trick people into thinking she isn’t the epitome of diet culture and now she is using it to try and show people her abs? She never ceases to amaze me with her ever changing narrative.
I despise this woman.

Edited to add photos
And the choice of song??? "I wanna thank ME" me me me. You'd have thought, if she had a modicum of self awareness, she would have cooled the jets on her maniacal self praise for like one post.

"Glorious chaos of motherhood" - I'm yet to see her exhibit one shred of sincere enjoyment of her children. Mate, just admit you resent the family you've created and be done with it.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Aaaah why am I seeing ham belly again
View attachment 1697961

Sarah a few days late on Halloween
Is she promoting pregnancy ed book again?
Also WOW, that caption. She just pretty much equated her identity to being skinny/worked out. FUCKED UP.

A65508F8-6017-4237-8A6E-97D6B8D00F91.jpeg

Tell me you can't get over yourself without telling me you can't get over yourself. It's a cookie FFS. YOU DIDN'T INVENT COOKIES.
Fox and I baked MY, SARAH'S (for real????) Chewy choc chip cookies.
WHATTTT??

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Why is it not relevant? (Because it was the most popular, but was posted on 25 Oct and the thread was created 29 Oct. what happened in those 4 days?)
Sorry, I didn’t want to derail. I don’t understand why it’s suddenly fine to have a thread title that has no chance whatsoever to appear in a Google search when previously that was given as reason for picking thread titles with far fewer upvotes than the most popular ones.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Sorry, I didn’t want to derail. I don’t understand why it’s suddenly fine to have a thread title that has no chance whatsoever to appear in a Google search when previously that was given as reason for picking thread titles with far fewer upvotes than the most popular ones.
She hasn't done anything exciting to need a clickbait title recently, might be worth getting La Bang into the next one though?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I am howling this witch just said Kurt has been gone nearly 2 weeks ahahahaha is bleeping insane. Honestly I am so concerned about her mental health with this over exaggeration she is constantly doing to victimize herself constantly. She needs to see a therapist or a psychologist

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
I am howling this witch just said Kurt has been gone nearly 2 weeks ahahahaha is bleeping insane. Honestly I am so concerned about her mental health with this over exaggeration she is constantly doing to victimize herself constantly. She needs to see a therapist or a psychologist
Yeah he left Tuesday week ago? Came home on the Saturday arvo (4 nights away). Returned to work Monday, and is coming home today, Thursday (additional 3 nights away). So a total of 7 nights on her own over an 10 day span?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Patting herself on the back for taking care of the kids for "TWO WEEKS". SIS ITS BEEN LIKE 9 DAYS.
Also you guilted Kurt and made him come back for a day so stfu.
And got rid of Fox loads of the time, honestly 🙄 her rant did basically say Kurt does the whole nighttime routine...
Screenshot_20221102-231755_Instagram.jpg

Also she said she wanted to be in mum mode and get the kids ready but had to be in boss mode and tell the team what to do for the day. Surely the team know what work needs to be done in a week, I've never had to had my days planned out THAT DAY. That feels like a terrible idea in case of illness etc. Sudden tasks maybe but they should be able to do work without her needing to tell them every single thing first

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Yeah he left monday week ago? Came home on the Saturday arvo (5 nights away). Returned to work Monday, and is coming home today, Thursday (additional 3 nights away). So a total of 8 nights on her own over an 11 day span?
Not to mention fox being in daycare or with her parents. Her mum coming over to help as well

Reactions: 25
Sarah reminds me of one of those annoying FB friends back in the day who documented all their annoying hobbies like...look at the cake I made...I went for a 5km run...This is my Sunday breakfast....constantly posting pics of their kids. Somehow she thought she'd monetize all her inane activities and say she's a CEO 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Plus, who is this 'team' she needs to set up - just Georgia? Everyone else is with Kurt in Melb 🤣 and when she says she's proud if herself for 'managing the office and the warehouse by herself', is she referring to the office and warehouse that is empty because no one is there? LOL.

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Sarah is a stay at home mum at this point, welcome to the club. Gosh she babbles on with utter tit. Literally no one cares about night time routine, mum zone, breast feeding, or your "work".

• Heart
Reactions: 31
"The thing with parenting is like, it's about what you're used to"
"Especially if your partner works in the army or something and like they're away for long periods of time, like i totally get it but I usually have Kurt."

She's trying to say that parents who usually have absent partners have it easier because they're used to it.

Her mind is a truely terrifying place.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 71
Plus, who is this 'team' she needs to set up - just Georgia? Everyone else is with Kurt in Melb 🤣 and when she says she's proud if herself for 'managing the office and the warehouse by herself', is she referring to the office and warehouse that is empty because no one is there? LOL.

She is trying so so hard to convince us that this business is hers as well.. she is just a client of Kurt’s business at the moment 😅 she has no team…it’s so embarrassing for her

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Heather Locklear just called ... she wants her face back.
Screenshot_20221103-095159_Instagram.jpg

Miss I Never Wear Makeup has certainly gone to a lot of trouble for her morning walk. I can only assume it's for her long-awaited reunion with Kurt- it's been weeeeeeeks!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Man, she looks older than ever! I legit thought the screen grabs of her face on her #Mumwalk were a gag edit at first 🫣

Also, the way she talks is such an indictment on motherhood/parenthood. Sarah, just because you’re struggling to do the bare minimum with a glut of help and resources doesn’t in fact mean that you have it worse than anyone else. Quite the opposite.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.