Sarahs Day #64 Stick a fork in her, she's done.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@aPriCoT bOObiEs is soooo right; this latest boys trip is 100% going to be fodder for the same vlog Sarah has made 4+ times over.

And it’ll tank, because even the stans are done seeing the same sorry Sarah’s (Groundhog) Day lineup of:

‘I hate my kids’
‘I wish I could go to the gym’
‘I called Durt crying’
‘Look at this watery smoothie’
‘Buy my tit
‘I need MEEeeEee time!’
‘Kurt’s back after a year 3 days’
‘Look at my nuuuuu filler’
‘I’m sooooo getting the hang of this parenting thing!’
… ‘I hate my kids’

We don’t even need to speculate, it’ll happen. But way to go Sarah for putting another nail in the coffin that is your dying channel, allllll by yourself!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Ok I’m so confused. Why is Mitch Orval with them aswell? View attachment 1734426
it’s actually the national douchebag conference for influencer hubbies against vaxies. Topics covered include: how to live off your wife’s looks and encourage her eating disorder fuelled scams, how to make unfunny stupid content that will never reach her level of views, and how to optimise sperm production to keep knocking wifey up with more clout content babies

• Haha
Reactions: 68
it’s actually the national douchebag conference for influencer hubbies against vaxies. Topics covered include: how to live off your wife’s looks and encourage her eating disorder fuelled scams, how to make unfunny stupid content that will never reach her level of views, and how to optimise sperm production to keep knocking wifey up with more clout content babies
Perfection 👌🏼👌🏼👏🏼👏🏼😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Can we do a bet on how many days Kurt is actually gone for? I reckon it’s more like 4

It is real weird that Brenton is going to this thing, maybe he’s going to play to token Jesus loving douche but also 9 days is a stupid amount of time for a boys trip let alone for a man’s 60th who invites his son in law and idiot friend
I'm saying 5, reckon it's a long weekend and he'll be back sunday

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m still hung up on the fact that Sarah’s dad 60th is a big trip that is spent with random men half his age instead of his family or actual friends? Not giving off Christian family vibes that he normally preaches… or maybe it is exactly that and a big misogynistic men trip. Also like for Brenton and Mitch to both leave Beth and Chloe with the kids so they can go (possibly for 9 days) to celebrate some random guys birthday that they’re not even friends with? Sorry but I wouldn’t be having a bar of that 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I have a feeling this is just some normal old "BoIs TrIp" that Sarah is too proud to admit.

In the last few months i feel as though Kurt has started stepping outside of the Sezzy Strangle. Sarah has NO friends and apart from her token friends or employees, while Kurt seems to have actual friends and can actually socialize. I wonder if he stood up for himself at some point to loosen the grip from those nubby toe fingers.
I think youre right, to some degree. The boys are on a trip, and maybe the dads birthday is after. Theyre back to back trips and Sarah cant admit that her husband has a life outside of her and his work.
Its very random that her father is spending his 60th birthday with boys he probably doesnt give a tit about otherwise, and his daughter and grand children are missing? Pretty sure missy is lying by calling his entire trip away "work".

All these dudebros with their staches give me the ick.
Also just made me LOL how she's said 9 days this time, when we've been belaboring the point that the last time he was away it was 9 days but she conveniently said 2 weeks, over and over and over.
She's a proper nutjob this one.

Hi, Sarah! We see you!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
All these dudebros with their staches give me the ick.
Yes! But I can’t put my finger on if the primary ick factor comes from the moustaches, or the frat boy personalities, generally insular and toxic circle, or something else.

But regardless, sheesh, what’s in the water in Cronulla - poopy bloom? Because they’re all ageing wayyy beyond their years. Like shockingly so.

Someone said threads back that Brenton was in his early 20s?! He looks terrible! Not Kurt level of terrible (yet), but he’s gaining on him fast. Are their wives that insufferable? Do they spend that much time in the sun? Did glowchurch stop comping tweakments? What happened to them?

My husband is 40, and both works and spends a lot of leisure time outdoors. He’s also not overly concerned with skincare etc. And he still looks objectively younger than all of them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I cant with this bish. She spouts such immense amounts of rubbish on the daily!!

From her stories today:

Shes literally boiling three stubs of broccoli and she says she's "filming a BLW reel/video because it's her favourite content to make at the moment"
SINCE FUCKEN WHEN??
She's been claiming she's been BLW-ing him for a few months now, and yet there hasnt been a single piece of coherent content around this, even though she mentioned she would put something together and made those same false promises several times. The opportunity is there if she would like to. But her lazy ass would much rather pretend she's a CEOBossBabe of 73 companies than actually do anything about it. She keeps asking people what content they want to see, but everything she puts out is a variation of the same boring whinging about bALanCiNg mum life *barf*. She keeps throwing crumbs about, for what she is planning and working on but NOTHING sees the light of day. If her BLW reel is going to be about how to steam broccoli or puree carrots (the bowl looked like it had pureed veg and a slice of tomato -- wowww) I think the mums watching her channel are going to be rivetted!

Then she goes on to say she "just likes filming content that's relevant to her life at the moment" well duh, isnt that what her style of vlogging has been since the beginning?? That's not new information, bish! It's just that she's over it and has gotten very boring and repetitive lately. So just stop then. Don't do it. Do something else?

Also this constant mention of BUSINESSES, in plural -- JUST STOP WITH THAT. Sarah's day isn't a business. Its a channel. If anything, Sunee is her only business and she's clealry failing at it, so what work does she have to do on the daily?

I just hate that she over inflates and exaggerates the stupidest tiniest rubbish, throws scraps at her blind viewers, and gets away looking like some geinus when actually shes a Low IQ dingbat, whose time shoould have been up a long time ago.

It's almost like by just repeating her lies often enough, not only does she believe it, but her stans believe it too. Her make believe world is VERY real!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Boiling the crap out of the Broc - you should be steaming it Sez!!! You know, to maintain more of the nuuuuuuuutrients 😂😂😂

love how she calls herself a “foodie”.yet lives off powders and unnecessary liquid supplements 😂😂🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
So Sarah has been sharing some body comparison stories again in the lead up to her books being on sale, but yet again Sarah has gained this progress through other people! She has been going to a gym and not showing workouts, so she is falsely selling a product that people expect the same results.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I cant with this bish. She spouts such immense amounts of rubbish on the daily!!

From her stories today:

Shes literally boiling three stubs of broccoli and she says she's "filming a BLW reel/video because it's her favourite content to make at the moment"
SINCE FUCKEN WHEN??
She's been claiming she's been BLW-ing him for a few months now, and yet there hasnt been a single piece of coherent content around this, even though she mentioned she would put something together and made those same false promises several times. The opportunity is there if she would like to. But her lazy ass would much rather pretend she's a CEOBossBabe of 73 companies than actually do anything about it. She keeps asking people what content they want to see, but everything she puts out is a variation of the same boring whinging about bALanCiNg mum life *barf*. She keeps throwing crumbs about, for what she is planning and working on but NOTHING sees the light of day. If her BLW reel is going to be about how to steam broccoli or puree carrots (the bowl looked like it had pureed veg and a slice of tomato -- wowww) I think the mums watching her channel are going to be rivetted!

Then she goes on to say she "just likes filming content that's relevant to her life at the moment" well duh, isnt that what her style of vlogging has been since the beginning?? That's not new information, bish! It's just that she's over it and has gotten very boring and repetitive lately. So just stop then. Don't do it. Do something else?

Also this constant mention of BUSINESSES, in plural -- JUST STOP WITH THAT. Sarah's day isn't a business. Its a channel. If anything, Sunee is her only business and she's clealry failing at it, so what work does she have to do on the daily?

I just hate that she over inflates and exaggerates the stupidest tiniest rubbish, throws scraps at her blind viewers, and gets away looking like some geinus when actually shes a Low IQ dingbat, whose time shoould have been up a long time ago.

It's almost like by just repeating her lies often enough, not only does she believe it, but her stans believe it too. Her make believe world is VERY real!
I’m just imagining if my actual job was to get up and write my to-do list in a pink diary that consisted of the following:
-wake up
-go to gym
-boil stubs of broccoli
-take selfie in backyard
-checkup on Durt
-take selfie in HOG mirror

I’d write more but we all know that’s about all she does 🤣 How the actual duck she thinks this is being a boss mum-milf-CEO is BEYOND ME 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
“Kurt’s away” Bingo cards anyone?

- gone for less than 9 days
- rolls eyes at 🦊
- Mally mop the calm child (lol just realised the typo but I’m not fixing it)
- Mally moo 🐮 was up all night / woke up 🦊
- wanted to go to gym but can’t
- 🦊 is at daycare/with her mum
- trying to balance it all
- Kurt has to come home early
- called Kurt crying

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
“Kurt’s away” Bingo cards anyone?

- gone for less than 9 days
- rolls eyes at 🦊
- Mally mop the calm child (lol just realised the typo but I’m not fixing it)
- Mally moo 🐮 was up all night / woke up 🦊
- wanted to go to gym but can’t
- 🦊 is at daycare/with her mum
- trying to balance it all
- Kurt has to come home early
- called Kurt crying
plus some dramatic stories calling Kurt out

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Sorry... what? 🤮🤮🤮
You’re absolutely joking. Never mind that Kurt has basically been the primary caregiver up until recently.

who is the person that reposted it? How is it their business to comment on Sarah and Kurt’s relationship like that? I bet Sarah is loving it “see Kurt! I do everything, you treat me badly and you should be my grovelling little slave to make up for it - here take the kids for a few years will you? I need some MEEEEE time to get to the gym.”

I actually can’t believe how dumb her stans are but then I remember how stupid Sarah is and that they’d have to at least be dumber than her to swallow all her bullshit.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.