Sarahs Day #62 Dirty 30, flailing & conniving, watch my child’s cooking channel coz Sunee’s not thriving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
75C4A127-48C5-46C0-BD93-B0C7BC5977FB.jpeg
🤭 BaahaHAHAHA!
Sorry to anyone who has experienced pp hair loss but this is hilarious 🤣

This isn’t just pp, imo. It’s Sezzy’s body reaping some karmic justice from all that restriction and tight bun wearing. And now she’s making it so much worse and obvious with this combover.

Time for Mummy makeover #3, Sarah, hair transplant edition.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Late to the party, but I just watched last weeks vlog. I’m sorry, but when this lunatic added cloves and turmeric to her meatballs I thought she was nuts. BUT THEN SHE ADDED CINNAMON! To meatballs!!! bleeping hell.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Late to the party, but I just watched last weeks vlog. I’m sorry, but when this lunatic added cloves and turmeric to her meatballs I thought she was nuts. BUT THEN SHE ADDED CINNAMON! To meatballs!!! bleeping hell.
tRuSt Me iT wOrKs 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She said she didn't like making porridge for Fox when he was weaning because she put chia seeds in it. Chia seeds don't feel like something you should give a baby due to how they expand and also the limited amount of them you're meant to eat

Reactions: 17
tRuSt Me iT wOrKs 🤣🤣🤣
Ya - just like she tells people to ✨trust✨ that poopy bloom tastes like berries or red lollies (and it totally meant to be gritty, guyzzz. You gotta stir it!). Or that her watery ass ‘smoothie’ tastes like a Mars bar 😂🤮. Or that soup is supposed to be solid. witch is a pathological liar in every facet of her sorry life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I'm looking back at all her old pics and I actually think she has a cowlick in her hair and I can see it in all the pics I think she's just had PP hairloss and it's much more noticeable. I'm not a Sarah fan but I've had hairloss post surgery and general anaesthetic and it sucks, but it's strange she isn't using her platform to address it and the realities of female hairloss

Reactions: 14
View attachment 1542170
he just looks so sad and miserable
He could shave off that moustache and it would help his vibe heaps, and then he could donate the shaved bits off to Sarah's combover to make it look like it's tHriViNgGgGgg.

I know she was partially being funny, but did she just call Malakai's tummy time "sloppy" ?? It's just a weird thing to say no?

What in god's name is a "full, HECTIC room" ?????? A joke because its a bland, beige room.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Kurt's been looking healthier lately imo. He's definitely come a long way since those SIBO diet restrictions Sarah and her naturopath had him on to cure his panic attacks.

I imagine he looks dead most of the time because he's doing the bulk of the parenting and working long hours while trying to please his high maintenance, narcissistic wife. But it's a hell of his own making. He knew who he was getting into bed with.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Kurt's been looking healthier lately imo. He's definitely come a long way since those SIBO diet restrictions Sarah and her naturopath had him on to cure his panic attacks.

I imagine he looks dead most of the time because he's doing the bulk of the parenting and working long hours while trying to please his high maintenance, narcissistic wife. But it's a hell of his own making. He knew who he was getting into bed with.
I was going to say the same. He looks exhausted, for sure! But his skin seems a bit more hydrated and he’s not looking as skeletal.

I know everything has an ulterior motive when you have a following on social media, but these stories rang more true than just about anything else I’ve seen from these two in awhile. His tone was respectful, he seemed very intentional about his wording/scripting, and he didn’t overplay his emotions. I do wonder if maybe cancer has hit a little closer to home for him in the last year with how he’s approaching Surfebruary this year.

The interaction with Fox at the end was so genuinely affectionate and cute, too! Truly, I’m not naive to the nature of influencers or social media… however, if I’m going to be “sold” on something, I rather the marketing look and feel like THIS than the stuff this crew normally churns out.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Just looked at Kurt’s stories after seeing the screenshots here, and him and 🦊 look so happy sitting around the fire eating marshmallows. And surprise surprise… no Sarah in sight…

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I was going to say the same. He looks exhausted, for sure! But his skin seems a bit more hydrated and he’s not looking as skeletal.

I know everything has an ulterior motive when you have a following on social media, but these stories rang more true than just about anything else I’ve seen from these two in awhile. His tone was respectful, he seemed very intentional about his wording/scripting, and he didn’t overplay his emotions. I do wonder if maybe cancer has hit a little closer to home for him in the last year with how he’s approaching Surfebruary this year.

The interaction with Fox at the end was so genuinely affectionate and cute, too! Truly, I’m not naive to the nature of influencers or social media… however, if I’m going to be “sold” on something, I rather the marketing look and feel like THIS than the stuff this crew normally churns out.
Agreed. You can tell it's something he's genuinely passionate about. It makes you realise Sarah has never been passionate about anything (except money) as she's never talked about a topic like this.

Just looked at Kurt’s stories after seeing the screenshots here, and him and 🦊 look so happy sitting around the fire eating marshmallows. And surprise surprise… no Sarah in sight…
I love that Kurt, who doesn't talk on his stories very often anymore, took the time to story about his work and Surfebruary but said absolutely nothing about Sarah's birthday yesterday.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Who died and made Sez the baby led weaning expert?
If she was this expert like she’s trying to make it seem then she would know you aren’t supposed to introduce solids until they’re at least 6 months or age as well sitting up unassisted and quite a few other readiness signs that M does not show. 🤦🏽‍♀️ Actual BLW experts would not be happy to see this.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
If she was this expert like she’s trying to make it seem then she would know you aren’t supposed to introduce solids until they’re at least 6 months or age as well sitting up unassisted and quite a few other readiness signs that M does not show. 🤦🏽‍♀️ Actual BLW experts would not be happy to see this.
Yup very true. I did baby led weaning with both mine but waited for the signs. A baby showing interest and trying to grab food or in Sarah’s case a baby that isn’t sleeping through…..isn’t a reason to start early.

Also why doesn’t she want us to think banana is the first food? He was eating banana on their 5 day trip wasn’t he?

Food under 1 is just for fun. Most the nutrition comes from milk. So if she starts giving him health powders….what a joke.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Plus he doesn't have teeth yet. She claims fox's came in early, which would be some justification. But there isn't even that with Moomoo. But but like ain't nobody got no time for that. He's sloppy sometimes with tummy time so maybe he's slow with getting teeth so let's just go right ahead and control what he eats so I can get on with my life. Get my exercise regimen back and more content. That was the whole point of birthing him afterall.
If her pregnancy book isn't flying as quickly as she imagined and her cookbook is still some time away (and she has a hunch going off of what a doozy sunnee was, that it might not click) then the content machines got to keep churning. I found it odd that she took the time to make so many stories and specifically behaved like an expert (with saying it's totally fiiiine if you child gags🤷🏽‍♀️), AND said she's going to do a youchoob about it and document the journey this time around. She wouldn't, if she didn't plan to start setting the scene got what's to come - blw content videos and recipes and maybe a book since a grand total of ONE person did ask for it. She'll just say goshhhh my DMS are so full! And get on with churning out more stuff shes unqualified to.

Agreed. You can tell it's something he's genuinely passionate about. It makes you realise Sarah has never been passionate about anything (except money) as she's never talked about a topic like this.
People who are genuinely passionate about something just get on with it and do the thing their passion leads them to. They usually don't have to use the words "I'm so passionate about..." As often as Sarah does. She goes on and on about it because her usage of the word and her passions are merely temporary money making schemes. Her interests are shallow and convenient. Being passionate is inconvenient because then she'd have to put her money where her abnormally large toothed mouth is.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.