Sarahs Day #62 Dirty 30, flailing & conniving, watch my child’s cooking channel coz Sunee’s not thriving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahhh that makes more sense!
Yeah I don’t think I’d start until 6 months. Their little digestive systems are still developing so you would think Sarah being so concerned with gut health wouldn’t want to upset it 😂
This is exactly why they say to wait 6 months!!! Their digestive system is still maturing and isn’t equipped to digest anything other than formula or breast milk until 6 months of age. If introduced too soon, it can cause a host of gut microbiota issues. As you said, you’d think Sarah would know this and be SO focused on making sure his gut health is top notch.

Also, sorry to derail into BLW and why she shouldn’t be doing it yet. I’m done now 🤗

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Sorry to post twice but went and watched Elsa’s Wholesome Life vlog and her chat is more relatable and current. She uses proper mental health terminology and talks further about hormones and how those changes impact your mental health. Sarah def copied and did a tit job.

Edit: adding that she also mentioned speaking to a doctor so there's that too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
I'm surprised no one has mentioned the Vlog yet haha. Sorry I didn't transcribe it for you when I watched it. Long story short it was the holiday trip VLOG and there were actually some good clips included where they ACTUALLY did things, SHOCK!!! (I was really happy Faux actually experienced things, like the Breakfast with the birds and going to the beach/swimming, petting zoo.) The title was clickbaity AF though WTF. "Birthday holiday didn't go as planned'. She can never truly be happy or satisfied lol

Reactions: 28
E1871507-9DF3-406E-A211-3923AF7E497D.png

Sarah’s TikTok is probably because her competition is now over and she’s realised she has to fork out for a prize and it didn’t even increase her following.

Remember the days she’d lose 6k followers, do a giveaway and gain 10k. Those days are gone babe.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Vlog update - I'm shocked she's released 2 in 2 weeks tbh
- lol that she's used that bikini pic in the thumbnail
- fox talks cute
- some posing in probably undeclared sponsored clothes
- Sarah not wearing her mask properly a lot. Shocker.
- Sarah modestly says she's good at everything, including COOKING AND STYLING AHAHAHA.
- some more full car chat
- insane apartment, so sad they're only there for 5 days
- why did they pay for 2 rooms when they're all going to be in one room?
- I've just realised how long this video is 😭 I'm so bored. I feel like this is the content her fans enjoy though.
- even the estate agent told her to leave the hotel 😂
- Sarah's shocked to discover you can't relax and switch off when you have kids
- bit of swimming
- they go for dinner with birds
- koalas, kangas, animal feeding, cute stuff for Fox
- oooooh a good crisis! But Kurt's! He's sick from crab
- also Sez said she ate her pasta, finished fox's food and Kurt's crab 😬 so now she's decided to do a work out.... Love that disordered eating for her
- she messes around not being able to show her workout on her phone properly, why didn't she edit that out?
- WE FINALLY HAVE AN E-BOOK 3 PLUG 🎉 clearly 8 months is what she think it'll take for us to forget the scandal. WE DONT FORGET.
- Weird camera angles on this workout, I assume to show Fox off
' "if you're a mum"
- okay so Kurt was sick for a day? Is that the 'DIDNT GO AS PLANNED " that's teased in the thumbnail? She's so dramatic. You didn't leave the hotel anyway.
- they go to the beach, Sarah receding hairlines out in full force
- sarahs teeth look long
- Sarah's hair looks brown
- they chuck coconuts at a tree for a bit 🥥
- she skips 2 whole days... I'm confused by the timeline... They get there, she films a day, she skips a day, pool day, sick day, beach day, skips 2 days, going home day... That's definitely too many days? She was gone for 5? Are we being gaslit into thinking she was gone for weeks?
- her favourite part was 'being together, not on our phones " 🙄 you picked a job where you are required to be on your phone girl, that's your own fault and is now your job. Deal with it or get a real 9-5 like everyone else.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Did I hear this right in her TikTok car talk she is mostly talking about picking her body apart like when she was 17 and feeling flat mostly referring to body image and what she ate?

To the women on here that had eating disorders when and how did you figured it out that you have an ED and how did you recover? Is it something you can fully recover from?

Hopefully this is not too triggering.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Vlog update - I'm shocked she's released 2 in 2 weeks tbh
- lol that she's used that bikini pic in the thumbnail
- fox talks cute
- some posing in probably undeclared sponsored clothes
- Sarah not wearing her mask properly a lot. Shocker.
- Sarah modestly says she's good at everything, including COOKING AND STYLING AHAHAHA.
- some more full car chat
- insane apartment, so sad they're only there for 5 days
- why did they pay for 2 rooms when they're all going to be in one room?
- I've just realised how long this video is 😭 I'm so bored. I feel like this is the content her fans enjoy though.
- even the estate agent told her to leave the hotel 😂
- Sarah's shocked to discover you can't relax and switch off when you have kids
- bit of swimming
- they go for dinner with birds
- koalas, kangas, animal feeding, cute stuff for Fox
- oooooh a good crisis! But Kurt's! He's sick from crab
- also Sez said she ate her pasta, finished fox's food and Kurt's crab 😬 so now she's decided to do a work out.... Love that disordered eating for her
- she messes around not being able to show her workout on her phone properly, why didn't she edit that out?
- WE FINALLY HAVE AN E-BOOK 3 PLUG 🎉 clearly 8 months is what she think it'll take for us to forget the scandal. WE DONT FORGET.
- Weird camera angles on this workout, I assume to show Fox off
' "if you're a mum"
- okay so Kurt was sick for a day? Is that the 'DIDNT GO AS PLANNED " that's teased in the thumbnail? She's so dramatic. You didn't leave the hotel anyway.
- they go to the beach, Sarah receding hairlines out in full force
- sarahs teeth look long
- Sarah's hair looks brown
- they chuck coconuts at a tree for a bit 🥥
- she skips 2 whole days... I'm confused by the timeline... They get there, she films a day, she skips a day, pool day, sick day, beach day, skips 2 days, going home day... That's definitely too many days? She was gone for 5? Are we being gaslit into thinking she was gone for weeks?
- her favourite part was 'being together, not on our phones " 🙄 you picked a job where you are required to be on your phone girl, that's your own fault and is now your job. Deal with it or get a real 9-5 like everyone else.
So she did a workout on this ‘holiday’ but then when she returned she said she hadn’t worked out in 2 weeks…..?! 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
4AD207CD-0C62-4168-87B0-E0BAA2AF28CD.jpeg

Kurt wondering why their son always says „go back to mums house“ when that’s what Sarah’s taught him early and joking about it in this scene here how it’s her house and Kurt just lives in it. Wowsers.
I would be having serious issues with my partner if they keep saying that even in a joke especially around our kids.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
Clarifier that she looks fine! Just a different body than what she portrays when she’s edited pics and controlling angles 🤔

View attachment 1547088View attachment 1547089View attachment 1547095View attachment 1547092
Exactly! She looks amazing still (everyone does).

I think she’s dug herself a hole by herself being so toxic and body shaming constantly, that now that’s a lot of her followers. (Your vibe attracts your tribe). She has all these body shaming followers (because her body shaming others is what attracted them), that she needs to keep up this fake posed, and edited idea of herself to keep them. (Also the fact she’s super toxic and will never show her real body). But I just think it’s funny that she’s dug herself this hole and become her own worst enemy, and at the end of the day it’s her fault for having to post like this and constantly edit photos and take hundreds of them to get a flattering photo. Must be very tiring.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I don’t understand what you mean by this. At the start of the story Kurt says he’s hanging with M, so he acknowledges and looks at M. Then Kurt starts talking about the YouTube video. All M is doing is laying on his tummy and occasionally resting his head on Kurt. They’re right next to each other and Kurt would be able to see everything M is doing in the phone screen/video as he’s filming?

I’m all for calling them out when they’re being negligent (which is often!) but in this scenario I don’t see what the issue is?
I think they meant in the previous stories that Kurt posted sitting next to fireplace with F toasting marshmallows while he talked about Surfebruary, where M was nowhere to be seen.

Reactions: 6
319E7E08-60B3-4D7D-9D7D-2BA765DBF088.jpeg
Perfectly normal thighs that would definitely touch if she was standing and not walking in this vlog. Which is fine but not to Sez it isnt. Your normal and average Sarah, just like your name.

8459F2DC-3E5A-4143-AA0C-77D3C32B3001.jpeg
Also, in the vlog, 🦊 saying we joke in this house, as opposed to SARAH’S house that they live in. Then he had the saddest face after saying it.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.