Sarahs Day #62 Dirty 30, flailing & conniving, watch my child’s cooking channel coz Sunee’s not thriving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m HOWLING that only one friends post has made it to Sezzy’s stories. I’m going to assume it’s because she doesn’t have any other friends 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
You’re all too much sometimes, I sleep naked with my toddler cos I’m not about to have the worst most uncomfortable sleep of my life wearing clothes just cos he refuses to sleep by himself 😂 let’s not sexualise bodies around children, that’s really weird
Actually Sez is the one who sexualised it by saying she sleeps naked because dirty thirties! Thats why its so weird.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Is it weird that her sisters haven’t posted anything for her birthday?? 30th seems like a big deal

• Haha
Reactions: 23
hx9d3z6oltk91.jpg

Just saw on the Red site that this collection, which came out nearly a year ago and was a mini capsule edit to begin with, probably never sold out because its now half off.

Makes me very happy.

My god, remember pregnant sezzy with a hambelly?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
I’m HOWLING that only one friends post has made it to Sezzy’s stories. I’m going to assume it’s because she doesn’t have any other friends 😂
Back in the days, I always felt like Sophie was friends with Sarah because of her growing following on social media. She was always very keen on being shown in the vlogs.

So it doesn’t surprise me that she would post something publicly for Sarah’s birthday…

Reactions: 13
Attempting to moderate, tone policing, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user - Please read our rules and why they're important
Actually Sez is the one who sexualised it by saying she sleeps naked because dirty thirties! Thats why its so weird.
so many comments just out right saying isn’t it weird that she sleeps naked with her kid? I’d never do that cos it’s weird. Nothing to do with her saying dirty 30. We’re all here cos Sez is a total train wreck but some of the things people choose to demonise her for are so irrelevant to her personally and just being bitchy towards mums in general

so many comments just out right saying isn’t it weird that she sleeps naked with her kid? I’d never do that cos it’s weird. Nothing to do with her saying dirty 30. We’re all here cos Sez is a total train wreck but some of the things people choose to demonise her for are so irrelevant to her personally and just being bitchy towards mums in general
Sarah and Kurt have admitted to having sex with Fox in the room..so I think we are correct in assuming it’s weird. Not to say it’s weird in every instance.

• Sick
Reactions: 36
Sarah and Kurt have admitted to having sex with Fox in the room..so I think we are correct in assuming it’s weird.
Also, we've literally seen in myltiple stories and vlogs that she doesnt sleep naked. She totally added in that detail today, to tag on to the dirty 30 comment, and she was totally sexualising herself through out the robe rant. Lets not forget this is someone who desperately wanted to be a "MILF with milky titties."
She sexualises herself PLENTY.
I also think its safe to assume that all snark/comments/rants here, are aimed solely at Sarah, no? If we stopped to pick everything we say apart, we're constantly bodyshaming, being ageist and rude to her body, her sense of style, her face, her hair, her teeth.
There are many times when my personal politics dont sit well with some of the comments on here, and I have learned its easier to scroll past than to tell people where theyre wrong, because they might be coming from a very specific place relevant to discussions about Sarah that I havent picked up on. Also, I always assume comments made here are not personal attacks at one another, or comments about anything in general. Just only specific to Sarah and things she has done and said.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
I know your new here so just want to say that we can’t moderate or control what others say or what their opinions are, even if they’re different from your opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Just so you’re aware this comes off as policing which is against the rules of this site/thread.

Also a reminder, all opinions here are about Sarah and no one else.

Reactions: 18
I feel so attacked by the pink dressing gown saga - I own the EXACT same one! It's from Peter Alexander and was a gift from a dear friend of mine. It is the softest, most luxurious, comfy thing and I LIVE in it hahaha. I think it's around the $80-$100 mark too, so not "cheap."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I generally don’t like retouching how people look. But seeing as though she chose this for herself and she photoshops everything other inch of herself I was curious
She didnt share this. Sophie, her friend, did, in a story wishing her on her birthday. Sarah reshared it, I think.

I retouched her piano teeth for accuracy. See here:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I honestly feeling like the the “birthday festivities” solely consisted of her going boxing. She (and anyone she would of hung out with) have posted nothing about said festivities. And we all know Sarahs life is so dull, if she does anything remotely exciting, she stories it right away.
Tuesdays and Thursdays are her boxing days with her PT. No way was she missing that. She's trying to get back into a routine after that blowout 5 day holiday, after all. Plus, I'm sure if she was asked what she wanted to do today it would have been working out.

Kurt didn't even post about the birth of his second born until weeks after so not posting anything for his wife's birthday is on brand.

Sarah has been hyping up her birthday since the start of August. She's already had a party, she's already had a holiday, what else is there left to do? Everyone is probably well and truly over it by now.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She didnt share this. Sophie, her friend, did, in a story wishing her on her birthday. Sarah reshared it, I think.

I retouched her piano teeth for accuracy. See here:
I was meaning she chose the veneers not she chose the image 😊.
If this is too far please let me know and I can delete!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.