Sarahs Day #62 Dirty 30, flailing & conniving, watch my child’s cooking channel coz Sunee’s not thriving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel sorry for Kurt who probably spent the whole day having to listen to Sarah complain about how no one posted for her birthday or reached out to celebrate with her (which is her own doing for being a self centred, bad friend to people in her lives), and who probably got told the presents he gave her (like the pink robe) weren’t good enough. (Not that Kurt is innocent/not a dick too)

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I feel so attacked by the pink dressing gown saga - I own the EXACT same one! It's from Peter Alexander and was a gift from a dear friend of mine. It is the softest, most luxurious, comfy thing and I LIVE in it hahaha. I think it's around the $80-$100 mark too, so not "cheap."
I also don't think it's ugly at all! She's so strange lmao

Reactions: 17
A good model knows her space and knows not to stick her arms out where another person is walking
Screenshot_20220830-130515_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
1. What is this hair
Screenshot_20220830-141231_Instagram.jpg

2. This gave me second hand embarrassment, she literally asks them to sing

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
I'm surprised she wore a bra under those sheer pjs considering Brenton was there.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Nice one. She only had 2 posts to share form ‘friends’ and one from her pt. Kurt didn’t even do a shoutout.

Loser.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Nice one. She only had 2 posts to share form ‘friends’ and one from her pt. Kurt didn’t even do a shoutout.
And I'm sure now he will, since she reads here (despite claiming she hasn't looked at Tattle since 2018) and will mention/witch about it. No post from her sisters or parents either; even though her parents are travelling they have made grid posts in the past about her sisters' birthdays; methinks The Sez isn't as well regarded as she imagines she is. Her reputation has certainly fallen.

Also I never got the impression that her and Beth were friends; I think they're acquaintances by extension of their spouses being mates, and they just tolerate each other. There's a bit of a frenemy vibe.

Last point - one of the two reposts wishing her a happy birthday was from Shay, who was a runner up on the most recent season of Australian Survivor: Blood vs. Water. She was taken to the finals as a "goat" (ie no chance of winning) and got zero final jury votes. Her partner Ben (also on the show) is friends or an employee of Kurt (or Brenton's) so that's how that crew knows one another. Highly doubt her and DJ Sezbot are actual friends...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I think it’s embarrassing for Sarah that Brenton made a ‘birthday post’ and Kurtle didn’t?
surely even her Stan’s see this and think it’s odd. Especially for an overly hyped up 30th that she’s been going on about! Not just any day😂
And especially considering how ‘connected’ they supposedly became on their two week 5 day holiday.

Reactions: 28
I think it’s embarrassing for Sarah that Brenton made a ‘birthday post’ and Kurtle didn’t?
surely even her Stan’s see this and think it’s odd. Especially for an overly hyped up 30th that she’s been going on about! Not just any day😂
And especially considering how ‘connected’ they supposedly became on their two week 5 day holiday.
I missed her stories yesterday but did he get her anything? Like did she wake up to any flowers? Presents?

Reactions: 8
I missed her stories yesterday but did he get her anything? Like did she wake up to any flowers? Presents?
He probably did but she likely hated them and is embarrassed to post about it. Like when he gifted her that expensive knife (was it for Christmas?) and she was clearly unimpressed.
Kurt is obviously thoughtful - she’s allllllll about cooking so he gets her a really good knife but then she bags him on camera about it. If it’s not ~aEsThEtIc~ enough for her it won’t make the cut.

or maybe the holiday was the present

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I wish someone who worked at that restaurant they were at last night was on tattle so we could get the down low on the dinner 😂 All we know is Brenton was there and I’m assuming that’s Beth next to her, maybe Kurt was at home with the boys sneaking McDonalds

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Love that Brenton deliberately picked an unflattering angle to showcase the Sez on her Birthday.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What’s the bet she barely posted anything yesterday so she can make a DiRtY tHiRtY vlog 🤮
The intro to the vlog will 100% be her in the kitchen making a coffee alone, and then it will zoom into her pulling a face saying “so this is how I’m staring my birthday… alone… while the boys sleep”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Idk why it took me so long to piece together that Bud. The Label was originally a label under Ellie's Wholesome Store. Makes so much more sense now why Sarah is constantly getting shots of Fox in their clothing and why they're so willing to re-post that content without any formal sponsorship deal. Management company is probably making them play nice for mutual gain :rolleyes:

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.