Sarahs Day #62 Dirty 30, flailing & conniving, watch my child’s cooking channel coz Sunee’s not thriving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yup very true. I did baby led weaning with both mine but waited for the signs. A baby showing interest and trying to grab food or in Sarah’s case a baby that isn’t sleeping through…..isn’t a reason to start early.

Also why doesn’t she want us to think banana is the first food? He was eating banana on their 5 day trip wasn’t he?

Food under 1 is just for fun. Most the nutrition comes from milk. So if she starts giving him health powders….what a joke.
Exactly!!! Most common misconceptions. I did BLW with my little one too, and actually researched (not Sarah’s “research”) and worked with pediatric dietitians who specializes in it. She has no clue what she’s doing.

Also the banana thing, unless he shows high risk signs for allergy, (does he have eczema?) then there’s no reason to not introduce low risk foods. Even high allergy foods they recommend introducing early and often to avoid the potential allergy developing. But what does she care, I doubt she’ll feed him any dairy, gluten, etc.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I found it odd that she took the time to make so many stories and specifically behaved like an expert (with saying it's totally fiiiine if you child gags🤷🏽‍♀️), AND said she's going to do a youchoob about it and document the journey this time around.
Sorry to be picking on the one detail that I disagree with, you made a good point.
But gagging as far as I know IS totally fine. It’s important so the baby learns to chew and not to put food too far into the mouth. The reflex starts very close to the front of the tongue and moves back as they age. Which is one of the reasons BLW is great for teaching safe eating habits. (In contrast to spoon feeding until this safety reflex is at the back of the tongue where certain types of food like grapes or muss can get dangerous.)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Sorry to be picking on the one detail that I disagree with, you made a good point.
But gagging as far as I know IS totally fine. It’s important so the baby learns to chew and not to put food too far into the mouth. The reflex starts very close to the front of the tongue and moves back as they age. Which is one of the reasons BLW is great for teaching safe eating habits. (In contrast to spoon feeding until this safety reflex is at the back of the tongue where certain types of food like grapes or muss can get dangerous.)
Sure, but unqualified sarah who is pushing BLW on her child who is clearly underage, saying "its fiiiine for your baby to gag" could have a harmful influence on young mums who know nothing about BLW but think they can believe or trust what she says.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Plus he doesn't have teeth yet. She claims fox's came in early, which would be some justification. But there isn't even that with Moomoo. But but like ain't nobody got no time for that. He's sloppy sometimes with tummy time so maybe he's slow with getting teeth so let's just go right ahead and control what he eats so I can get on with my life.
Babies don’t need teeth for eating, they use their gums.

Reactions: 26
Someone needs to photoshop these two pics as that Hotline Bling/Drake meme. You know the one?

Also, what is happening with her hands? They look more craggy than ever! I guess this nail shape isn't doing her plump finger pads any favours...

drake-hotline-bling.jpg

IMG_7510.jpeg
IMG_7509.jpeg

IMG_7512.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
WHY IS IT CALLED NETFLIX AND TURKEY BAKE?!
A TURKEY BAKE ISNT SEXY .
IT DOESNT EVEN RHYME WITH NETFLIX AND CHILL.
Screenshot_20220831-212350_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
Also, what is happening with her hands? They look more craggy than ever! I guess this nail shape isn't doing her plump finger pads any favours...

View attachment 1544218
Early stage clubbing? clubbing indicates underlying serious disease (usually heart/circulatory), but there is some evidence that is is associated with laxative abuse, especially in eating disorders. Clubbing changes the nail bed. She wears acrylics so often now that you can’t see her own nails, so I’m just speculating based on the stumpy rounded sort of puffy shape to the ends of her fingers.

long shot maybe?

ps- if you have signs of clubbing see your doctor 😀

Reactions: 17
Plus he doesn't have teeth yet. She claims fox's came in early, which would be some justification. But there isn't even that with Moomoo. But but like ain't nobody got no time for that. He's sloppy sometimes with tummy time so maybe he's slow with getting teeth so let's just go right ahead and control what he eats so I can get on with my life. Get my exercise regimen back and more content. That was the whole point of birthing him afterall.
Just a reminder that teeth is not a prerequisite for commencing solids or BLW. Some babies don’t get teeth until after 12 months.

Reactions: 24
Just a reminder that teeth is not a prerequisite for commencing solids or BLW. Some babies don’t get teeth until after 12 months.
Also I was under the impression guidelines had changed and solids from 4 months is recommended, you don’t have to wait until 6 now? 🤔🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Also I was under the impression guidelines had changed and solids from 4 months is recommended, you don’t have to wait until 6 now? 🤔🤷🏼‍♀️
Baby led weaning which is whole foods from 6 months

But purées can be introduced around 4 months but I still feel it’s best to wait til 6 that’s just my opinion :)

Reactions: 13
Her most recent tiktok (can't attach cause it's 3 min long), Go to a therapist for fucks sake. Does she realise she is describing anxiety.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Her most recent tiktok (can't attach cause it's 3 min long), Go to a therapist for fucks sake. Does she realise she is describing anxiety.
Is she lost? Why did she put this on tiktok and not instagram stories? She’s positive? She has a lot of body confidence? She feels content in her own skin?? Then why contort and photoshop sis?

Reactions: 29
Baby led weaning which is whole foods from 6 months

But purées can be introduced around 4 months but I still feel it’s best to wait til 6 that’s just my opinion :)
Ahhh that makes more sense!
Yeah I don’t think I’d start until 6 months. Their little digestive systems are still developing so you would think Sarah being so concerned with gut health wouldn’t want to upset it 😂

Reactions: 13
So not sure if there is a connection but just watching Ellies vlog right now that she posted 7 hrs ago. In it, she’s in the car talking about having anxiety and how her doctor said it’s good Ellie acknowledges it.
It seemed familiar. Sezbot posted her tiktok about feeling flat 5 hrs ago. Coincidence? I think not. I think she’s boring and getting content idea’s from her girl crush.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
So not sure if there is a connection but just watching Ellies vlog right now that she posted 7 hrs ago. In it, she’s in the car talking about having anxiety and how her doctor said it’s good Ellie acknowledges it.
It seemed familiar. Sezbot posted her tiktok about feeling flat 5 hrs ago. Coincidence? I think not. I think she’s boring and getting content idea’s from her girl crush.
This is it. She’s seen Ellie’s vlog and just copied it lol. I mean I don’t doubt that Sarah does feel all the things she is describing but there’s also something so disconnected and disingenuous about it too.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.